Hello everyone, I’m coming here from r/politics and wanted to check out the political views here at Sup Forums

Hello everyone, I’m coming here from r/politics and wanted to check out the political views here at Sup Forums.

Can’t wait to check out the board and get a taste of some different political perspectives! I am definitely more liberal, and don’t like Trump but I’m always open to hearing other opinions about him.

Go Free Speech!

no me hate reddit tribe. orange chieftan say you have go back.

kys

eat shit

Welcome to Sup Forums. Enjoy your stay.

I FUCKING HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY YOUR UNCLE AND HAVE TRIPLETS KIKE.

I know you're trying to be edgy, but was this really necessary?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Welcome to Sup Forums, hope you have some good discussions here. Keep in mind people are rude here just to push people who can't take a little banter away, make sure you don't take insults and the like personally.

I don't care if this is bait. Real newfags will come here and still read my post

>Edgy
>In a webm where no one dies

Sorry. Is this better?

Get the fuck out of here Reddit fag.

are you kidding ? .... ive seen worst shit on Sup Forums. Dont tempt fate. 0_o

>Go Free Speech!
I agree but fuck off back to redddit where you belong.

Needs more gore mate

Like this?

Perfect.

>João McClane
You monster

First a huffpost faggot ..And now this ...

Stop prostating urself in looking for leaders. Sort urself out and lead urself.

Yeah I've seen it all, the negroids burning in tyres, the cartels ramming pipes through peoples faces, just something about kids getting hit by cars doesn't sit right with me.

r/politics was sold to shariablue by the Reddit CEO. All mods received a payment too.

Obvious bait and obvious slide thread. Sage.

The kid was a faggot, just like OP.

Have you seen it all though? Gotta check out the china threads for the real shit. People getting sucked into machines, etc. Worst ive seen is a guy eating another guy alive on a subway while everybody there just watches

Go away

words such as reddit and r/politics and posting kids should get everyone banned