SWEDEN YES!

twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/962775438664839168

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/kvinnomisshandlare-styr-ensamkommandes-f-rening
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/sweden-muslim-classmates-gang-rape-14-year-old-girl-remain-school-rapists-victims/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck this PeterSweden guy.

so tolerant

t. Ahmed

>Sweden wanting to fuck guys

>something's fucky
i am confuse, sweden y ?

I agree that PeterSweden can go fuck himself but he's not wrong at this issue though. This is 100% true and it's just another day in our sick country.

At least Sweden will be a good example what will happen to your country when you're trying to be a ""humanitarian" superpower".

What's wrong with him? I took a quick look at his Twitter and it's a river full of similar news

At the very least you need to be able to afford importing bulls, don't go cry on live TV that you can't anymore

Swedes. This is bullshit, right? I honestly don't know if the news coming from your country are satire or not anymore.

I think he might be an unironic supporter of israel.

Fuck Sweden, You deserve all what's happening to you. Country that denies God will be denied by God.

That alarmist retard isnt even from sweden

he is doing god's work, everyone has to know what cultural enrichment really means.

So? You're basically saying people can't comment on other things going on around the world of they're not from the originating country for a specific piece if news.

He's just a really big fag.

It seems that in Europe you either lick Israel's ass or lick immigrants' ass. Sensible thinking is gone.

I think your a Jew trying to unironically divide people with a false purity test.
>*Nasally Jew voice: 'Hurr durr sure it's good he speaks out goyim, but he isn't perfect on everything so fuck him.'

Umm where's the article?

He didn't even provide a source. Are we meant to believe everything we see on fucking Twitter?

Sweden is a meme nation.
I cannot feel pity anymore.

Sweden yes!

I don't understand why people here are so angry. This is fucking hilarious, I mean, they've always been retarded people

>He didn't even provide a source. Are we meant to believe everything we see on fucking Twitter?

friatider.se/kvinnomisshandlare-styr-ensamkommandes-f-rening
>Afghans Mushtagh "Musse" Hosseini, chairman of Sweden's united community, is hailed in the media for his work on "integration" and for his role as a model for refugee children. But now, Free Times has reveal that Hosseini has been convicted of having abused and harassed a Swedish woman.

Sweden is expert at big brother black humor.

the beat up blonde in that picture is not Swedish. She is Danish. She got assaulted by a pack of shitskins when going through the "wrong" neighbourhood with her Danish boyfriend. They hit her in her face with a chain.
3 of the mudslime scum got caught and were jailed.
>pic related is the woman today with her boyfriend

A guy masturbated in public and assaulted a woman here last year. He wasn't awarded with a job tho.

He's a civnat cuck but he does a lot more good than bad

Saw a Swedish movie the other day. Something about a Museum curator that get his wallet stolen by pickpockets. Swede has an Arab friend, guy tells swede cuck to write a threatening letter and put it every mailbox of a ghetto building filled with muslims....Swede guy says the letter is too menacing, will victimize the criminals...Arab friend tells him to stop being so Swedish HAHAHAAHH

they are even making fun of their cuckery now

How many attacked her?

I've asked him to provide sources for a some of his claims and he never failed to deliver but yet i agree be needs to provide sources e dry time. It's not as if twitter can't accommodate for that.

I hate swedes and I love that this is happening to them.

All this shit going on and the Swedish people allow it, no catharsis, no reaction at all, just pathetic.

we dont know for sure. Around 5-6 as far as I know

Another one...

these two i want to kill

Hm, with that number her bf had problem defending her then.

This

yeah well he got pretty roughed up as well. Was a big thing in politics and media.

there is an old Italian comedy from the 80s where a swedish family father comes to Italy on a camping trip and lets his wife be fucked by a guy in front of him because they are in "open relationship", obviously his daughters (engaged with swedish guys) are also fucked.

Sweden will continue to reward rapists and terrorists as long as their background is non-European.

>from the 80s
Italians always knew

It's a symbolic picture. Victim's faces are rare to be seen in Sweden and even UK now that they stopped writting racial statistics of victims.

Fukcing Finns

Wtf

>that lip ring
just why?

Sweden YES

Hes well qualified for the job then... solid on the ground experience.... sounds like the perfect choice ...

>this guy was a child in 2010
A 32 year old child??

A picosecondly reminder she wrote a post in social media denouncing hatemongers for using the attack to oppose Muhammadan immigration. She sympathized with the life of her attackers and basically blamed society for causing them to behave that way. Some Danefag should cap that post and translate it.

>will be
>as if it already isn't
>welcome to the club

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/sweden-muslim-classmates-gang-rape-14-year-old-girl-remain-school-rapists-victims/
>WHAT
>THE
>FUCK