What should be done about the obesity problem?

What should be done about the obesity problem?

problem?

stop hiding your flag, leaf

I bet he got workers comp.

Kill the fat fucks. Use them as fuel to burn the Jews. Then remove sugary drinks from the market.

If we are all obese then there is no problem.

If you want to save them you encourage/force them to do fasting / eat a keto zero carb diet until they lose the fat, and then do paleo / low carb diet after.

Otherwise it's a self-correcting problem. All of these fatasses will get diabetes and grow cancers and die from heart failure.

He died

did he knock himself out or is he just so fat and lazy he can't be fucked getting back up

sources?

He got knocked out? His head didnt slam into anything

obesity is only a problem for the obese and for those who have to pay for them, if they don't consider themselves a problem then the only problem is on the ones paying for them: remove healthcare for them if they aren't following enough diet and exercise to prove, through monthly checks, that they are in fact losing weight.

people should stop buying fructose shit and minimize the sugar intake to a bare minimum or eliminate entirely

being fat should be treated as a disease

You mean the obese retard problem

What about alcoholics?
Smokers?
Drug Addicts?
It's a slippery slope.
I agree with your point no one should pay for them.
But you have universal healthcare.

No, he just gave up on living.

did he died

It's the sugar and how addicting the taste of some trashy foods can be.

The only solution is taxation of fast food and soft drinks in a universal healthcare system like the taxation of cigarettes.
But do you want someone saying you have to pay an extra 3 euros for your burger that you occasionally enjoy just because some cunts can't control them selves.

it is a problem when u have universal health care...like we do...

i personally do not like paying for someone who has problems due to smoking, over drinking, drug abuse... they should pay for their own fuckups

here (SLO) if you go hiking in the Alps and you are being a moron by not having proper equipment, u will get charged if they have to rescue you....if you are properly equipped the "common good" covers it but those rescues are less common...that should apply to healthcare

>this.
once you are unable to feed yourself, someone has to do it for you for you to remain this size.
>stop enabling them.
>prosecute their enablers.
>try to figure out why these creatures are worth sparing in the first place.

I often think about this, being an American who has to see fuckin hamplanets on the daily wherever I go. If ayy lmaos were to study humanity and catalog us as a species, would they even document the obese in the category? we separate subspecies by physical traits, if I had never seen a fat person in my life and then were suddenly presented with a population consisting of them, i wouldnt consider them the same species as myself. same with niggers or bugmen.

>fuck its early

ban refined sugars..it is literally table cocaine.