TRUDEAU: BORN OF A WHORE

Aren't we all?

Deep

Really makes you think

Do people really believe this shitty meme? It's physically impossible. Justin was born in 71. His mom met Castro in 75.
Also, his mom is a proud fucking whore. She very eagerly talks about when, where, and with who she cucked Pierre. If she fucked Castro it would not be a secret.

>Aren't we all?
At least I know my real dad. That is more then I can say about Trudeau. His mom is confirmed as a total slut. She has slutted around so many various famous groups it is not even funny.

Cmon man. Whore is NEVER going to out her Rape Baby. She's been sucking dick(tator)and wiping Jr's ass from day 1.
That is Castro's bastardy child.
Geez even the pic has a "Lion King" moment to it. "Behold Justapha "
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

the funniest thing about Trudeau is that her mother used to frequent swing parties with famous people. I imagine she cleaned all Fidel's security guards before making him

quite apart from obvious resemblance, Castro and Justin are over 6'2" whereas Pierre Trudeau was a 5'8" short-arse

She looks like a disgusting whore. She just has the selfish evil cunt look to her. Hang her.

God, her knowing smirk while her congratulatory hand rubs his arm while her unsuspecting husband looks on.

You filthy cocksucking bitch.

>TRUDEAU:
You can tell that the Kremlinbots are in full force to trick Sup Forums leafs not to vote for Justin. I guess this means Putin is not voting for the incumbent.

>a guy working for the government who had a dad working for the government and who may be the bastard son of s dictator somehow doesn’t have the ability or will to change government records

Pierre Trudeau was a homosexual, this was well known back in the days.

His wife was a beard

Still with the Russian thing? Does anybody apart from you Shariablue shills finds it even remotely believable?

>to trick Sup Forums leafs not to vote for Justin
This won't put Leafs off him at all. They're a nation of cuckolds these days.

4yo Trudeau looks somewhat underdeveloped in those photos goy

Thats his brother, Michel Trudeau. He was born late 1975.

He was probably a queer.

Cuba was a COMMUNIST COUNTRY during the fucking COLD WAR surrounded by an AMERICAN BLOCKADE
It would have been impossible to get there without fucking everyone in the world knowing about it.

look at his dads nose. Trudeau is a kike

Which one?

Kinda reminds me of this.

Which would explain this.

Oh dear leaf....
You are on Sup Forums and still don't realise the world they tell you exists is very different from the world that actually exists.
Keep drinkin the Kool aid...

I always thought it was rod Stewart. He wrote a song about her and everything

And world leaders (including western leaders) used to go have tea with Hitler while Nazi Germany was under a similar embargo.

Trudeau looks fucking identical to Castro. Anyone can claiming that it's a coincidence must be mentally retarded.

It's literally been international law since the first Geneva convention that no matter how fucked things have become between two countries they have to play nice with each other's leaders and diplomats.