Isekai thread

NEET Receives a Dating Sim Game Leveling System
>A 30-year-old NEET is reincarnated into the body of an otaku that choked to death on instant noodles. As he comes to grips with his new life, he realizes that this world is subtly different from Earth. The denizens of this world are far better looking, and this new world also possesses futuristic technology as well as mysterious Yin Yang masters!
>After reincarnating, he realized that he was endowed with a miraculous game-like system, which enables him to increase his own stats and transcend the limits of the human body. This system even has a game-breaking ability to save and load in real life!
>In this new world that’s akin to a 2-D game, he just wants enjoy life and head for a glorious future… However, he is quickly embroiled in a complex plot. Can he unlock his true potential and utilize his system to break the shackles that confine him and discover the truth about his previous body’s circumstances?
The chinks are quickly catching up with JP trend.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/k3ed1CaC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked

Also the series is pretty good so far. It's like a japanese battle harem but the MC isn't a beta faggot.

Most CN webnovels I've read there are always some forms of exterminations so they're not better than JP.

Aren't those the Scarlet sisters? Like not even a Chinese knockoff, that's literally Remilia and Flandre in Christmas outfits.

As promised another thread another chapter.
Added chapter 2.

pastebin.com/k3ed1CaC

>literal straight up Toehoe characters, not even slightly changed

I just reverse image searched that shit because I couldn't believe it was real. No one was pointing out that those are two of the most recognizable characters in all of Japanese media on the cover.

Remi and Flan are the reason you see vampire lolis in everything now, they were the progenitors.

Literally the CN author just went to pixiv and copied a random picture with cute girls in it.

>being surprised a chink novel ripped something off

Chinks always rip off popular stuff, it's like a tradition for them.

Japan only steal whole island from chinese; it only fair.

Why wouldn't he pick original characters then? There are thousands of those on pixiv.

Picking Remi and Flan is like taking a photograph of Hitler and calling him "Joe the Angry Mustache man OC donut steel". That's even lazier than Deviantart, you're literally just renaming a popular character.

Nice, I see you even get to fuck 2hus!

Is isekai finally dead?

What are the Scarlets doing there?

Do you think chinks care about copyrights?
The intellectual property laws in China are very very bad.

The Russians stole islands from Japan that were actually populated unlike Senkaku. Chinese sea claims are just attempts at overcompensating.

Yeah I don't really understand why that's the cover art. It doesn't actually have any relevance to the story.
There's a chink series where Saber is the cover art but the author pretty much stole a bunch of Japanese characters including Saber so it makes sense.

Ironically with the shitty name and cover art the series is actually pretty good and would probably be a huge hit if it was Japanese.

China copies shitty isekais from Japan
What a timeline we are living in
>Yin Yang masters

It's only date when they start making yaoi isekai

Dead*

It's not china copying japanese isekai if that was the case he would be in a fantasy world.
The plot is literally chinese man isekai'd into japanese dating sim.

It's already happened, there were many otome isekai adaptations last year.

Ganbare user-kun.
>Western names

Yeah I though of giving him a jap name. Even have a name lined up for him. Shu Jinko.
But then I remember that I wanted to make a joke. Something along the lines of every summon hero is japanese and I hated japanese life.

Instead of making this an isekai they could'e just made it a story about some chink who goes to South Korea, and decides to work out and turn his life around.

Seems like the easiest option is 4. 1 5 and 6 all require 4. 2 is probably quite difficult. 3 would be dependent on the demon lord.
Maybe overthrow the kingdom with the demon lord?

例えば、いくら仕事をしても給料が上がらないとか。
 例えば、政治に不満があるけど変えようが無いとか。
 例えば、刺激とスリルが足りないとか。

言葉では言い表せない閉塞感がある。

例えば、将来の展望に希望が持てないとか。
 例えば、自分の住んでいる国の未来に希望が持てないとか。
 例えば、仕事に時間を取られて自由な時間が無いとか。

一方でこうも思う。

本当に、自分は全力で取り組んでいるんだろうか?
 本当に、自分では何も出来ないのだろうか?
 本当に、何かを実現するために努力をしているんだろうか?

でも、辛いのは嫌だ。
 でも、疲れるのは嫌だ。
 でも、面倒臭いのは嫌だ。

そんな自分に都合が良い世界で自由気ままに過ごす時間は、快感だ。
ライトノベルの『都合の良い物語』を貪るのは悦楽だ。
女の子から異様にモテる主人公に同調して悦に浸る。
心の中で『ねーよwww』とか『ちょろいwww』とか思いつつも、美少女にチヤホヤされるのはそりゃ快感だ。

kek props to the author, literally me.

This is one of the few good series that come from China. Most of them are kind of shit even if you appreciate how different they are from Jap shit. They do have some "isekai", but they implement it in the shittiest possible way where it doesn't matter at all that the MC comes from Earth.

Like I don't fucking get their thought process at all, their MC literally act the same way as any other Isekai people, even in their fucking monologues only rarely do they think about using some knowledge from Earth and it's always some meaningless bullshit instead of actual useful modern knowledge that medieval people wouldn't know. Then again, Xianxia and Xuanhuan are shit genres, fucking retarded tier power systems.

>
>only rarely do they think about using some knowledge from Earth
That's actually a lot rarer than series where the characters use knowledge from their past life. Most chinese isekai are where the MC was a martial artist or medical expert on earth and use that to be OP in the xianxia/xuanhuan setting.
There are definitely a few though that were isekai for no reason like TMW, and most of them just aren't isekai in the first place.

>Someone recommended The Faraway Paladin in one of these isekai threads
>Decide to read the first volume on a whim
>It's actually pretty good
>Same for Sekai Game, albeit for different reasons

You'd think the authors of these isekai series would start to understand what makes one a good work.

So chinese fantasize about living in a world where their quackery actually works?

I guess?
Japanese fantasize about living in dragon quest?

Let's be fair. Everybody does that.

Ever wonder why zombies and the apocalypse (or some variation thereof) always seem to pop up in American fiction? Because in our hearts, we want to loot and kill and create living places where we answer to no authority figure, and an apocalypse would allow us to do all three.

At least it's different.

>A 30-year-old NEET is reincarnated into the body of an otaku that choked to death on instant noodles

Can't the original author or even Zun sue him for using that pic for the book?
I mean, it's almost insulting to just copy paste 2 of the most well known character of the franchise and just call it your OC.

>Trying to sue someone in china for copyright

user, are you retarded?

Whats this? Can't find it.

Thank you for reading. The choosing part is actually a few chapters away. Need to get everything else set up first.

Cute vampire lolis, dude

meikyuu something, ch.1 was recently released

So i'm reading bookworm and little miss muh books is in dire need of money right? why not release gunpowder knowledge to the world
a few cannons should make enough gold to keep the mana shit at bay

Books and paper is all you need.

Is that benno? rip my mental image of him

Dunno.

My efficacy of incarnating to a different world hot spring is too bad
>High school student Atami Kusatsu on his way to a rural onsen, meets with a tragic accident along the way and dies, but he's reincarnated as an onsen in a fantasy universe.
>In this world, the liquefied Atami turns out to have remarkable physical and magical healing properties, and he soon finds himself being regularly visited by beautiful elven adventurer Laticia, large-breasted priestess Kumu, and petite village chieftess Chichiku.
Why Japan?

Anyone here reading Main Character Hides His Strength? It's a Korean WN I found the other day and it was surprisingly good. Also one of the few series where the loner MC actually stays a loner, and has pretty good reasons for doing so.

Faraway Paladin is probably one of the better LNs around. Can't wait for volume 3.

Wait. Did they actually use Flan and Fremmy for the cover?

I unironically thought that was one of those images from that LN cover generator. Holy shit.

This and Desolate Era are the only two CN/KR novels with loner overpowered MC I can read without insulting my intelligence.

I'll have to check that one out too. Usually I dislike loners (because they're rarely actually loners) or OP main characters but so far this story does it quite well.

You caught up on the latest chapters of MC hides his strength?

China is taking everything to the next level.

There's an isekai where a guy has a yandere mum... and he also has a second tsundere mum

That's CN for you.

Yes, he's slowly expanding his mana pool and I think we're still at the first arcs of the story.

noice