Precure thread

Precure thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LcouLlcaheE
youtu.be/H0Uf8EST_Ws)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will there be rivalry and epic final to-the-death duel?

There will be smiles that you will fail to protect

GAO ICHIBAN!

actually, /pc/ hated most of those during their first airing, especially the first half, they started liking them later.

Don't lie, I was there.

Actually, /pc/ usually starts out liking the show because at least it's not [put previous precure title here] then starts to hate it around the second half. Then the haters get less vocal and the fans of the previous series starts feeling confident about liking it and sometimes even shitposting on the current one in order to make their series look better. Maho is the exception as it was hated as soon as it aired but I'll give it a few years before /pc/ stops treating it like the worst thing ever like they did with Smile.

Take your damn general to /trash/ where it belongs

Fuck off crossboarder.

>implying there wasn't a huge Smile circlejerk
It was treated badly not even because it was a bad show, but because of its obnoxious fans. Also because of certain HC fans, who hated it for not being mature enough.

There was a good number of people who liked Smile but there was also a great number of people who couldn't handle all the clock resets and plot not happening. Also I remember more Suitefags bashing on Smile than Heartcatchfags.

>clock resets
That was the only real flaw, yeah.
But honestly Suitefags (weren't they all just /u/fags at that point?) can't really say anything about clock resets when Suite were making a huge deal about losing their notes only for it to be nothing really bad.
It was about as SoL as Smile.

Thing that will never happen Proper Orange Cure Waffle Pikario theme Tortoise/Unicorn. it hurts....

Kig JAV when?

Get in the suit and let's get started.

>Cobraja and Kumojacky reskins
>Bibury is now effectively the Sasorina of KiraKira
"Puwa....puwa...."

I miss her so much.

She's probably not dead, or they would have showed her getting purified. it's telling that he was blasted off again instead.

Smile was a piece of shit and still is, easily the worst written PreCure of the past 10 years.

The hate has gone down because people have stopped caring, but that doesn't change how bad Smile is.

Final boss

OW THE EDGE

>Don't forget meeeeeeee

It had a lot of memorable and fun episodes, user.
Character were great, themes were great, movies were good, gimmicks were great.
It was a direct upgrade from GoGo which was just okay.

Do you hate fun?

Pretty cure is an overrated piece of shit excuse for an anime.

Watching Suite,15 episodes in and can see why its not talked about much. While not bad there's nothing really about it that stands out so far.

Sure, you can binge watch it and hope it jumps out and grabs you, but if that's how you expect find out whether a series is "good", I think that's a pretty haphazard way of deciding. Suite has plenty to look at/into, though you're certainly not the only one to think the first third or so isn't very good.

Aoi a shit

Aoi is the best!

me on the far left

The boy or the girl?

Best OST, best opening, best movie, best cats
It aldo features best family (Souta included).
Honestly, I really admire Suite's direction. It feels like show is self aware. Soundwork is also top notch.

>spoiler
That's crazy talk.

I haven't been into Precure very long. I've only seen Futari wa and Fresh, and I've been keeping up with Kirakira. I just started Heartcatch, and I'm kind of shocked. What the fuck happened with the animation between Fresh and Heartcatch? I really enjoyed Fresh, but the animation was pretty terrible. The animation in Heartcatch reminds me of Sailor Moon S it's so good.

They brought together a team that was experienced and incredibly dedicated to the season's vision. There are a couple of seasons that are noticeably like that, where the commitment from all sides of the staff bring the whole work together.

it's not for everyone, but i love it

Whichever you want me to be.

Is it as gay as everyone makes it out to be?

it's as gay as it needs to be

>Brainwashed fairies
>Julio's weapon of the week
>Bibury and Iru
>Grave and his MotW mooks
>Elysio and his trap cards

You know, it would have been pretty cool if they'd introduced ALL the generals right at beginning, and each week we'd have something different. It's cool how the villains operate in their own style this series, I really like it.
That said, they're all wasted on these shitty cream-spam '''fights''' anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Gayer. Just not in a fanservice kind of way.

Foreshadowing.

Yeah, I really love Fresh and it's probably in my top 3 but the artstyle is indeed in a weird point of the Precure series, it's after the oldschool style but before the sleek and cool new style.

Y5 and fresh were when they started drawing in 720 I think so it looked like ass.

summer outfits

>Aoi showing shoulders
Woah now! I thought the yellows were supposed to be the sluts!

The next episode is too obvious
>prince proposes to Yukari
>Yukari tells him to fuck off
>prince challenges Akira to a duel for Yukari's love
>loses but falls in love with Akira after she defeats the motw

There is no yellow this season

She's also fiery like a red.

youtube.com/watch?v=LcouLlcaheE

What's her fucking problem?

>[user] KiraKira Precure À La Mode - 24 [1280x720].mkv
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:GDNREJIRNRH6IRH7UM2TDTJBF2G6DCYZ&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fnyaa.tracker.wf%3A7777%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fanidex.moe%3A6969%2Fannounce

In terms of visuals, the stand-out seasons are Heartcatch, GoPri and Smile. HC and Smile mainly thanks to the character designer and GoPri thanks to the director.

Thanks to based fuji.

I love you

That's weird, nyaa.si keeps claiming its tracker isn't on the list and won't accept it being posted.

Wait a second that pose

I love you, please sub Pop in Q next.

She knew those fags.

You're the best user

>anime originality.jpeg

It's just too good of a pose and easy to copy over and over

>bait

The prince is the card guy. He's after Akira's negative emotions.

Heartcatch, Smile, DokiDoki and Princess are the Elite 4 of Precure.

Splash Star, Suite, HappinessCharge and Maho Girls are the absolute bottom tier gutter trash. (EPESICIALLY HappinessCharge).

The original and Max Heart are in a league of their own and remain beloved, untouchable classics at the top.

Prove me wrong.

No, seriously, prove me wrong. I want to hear what you folks believe and think.

With consent.

Thank you, my good man

You're right.

I think you're a dumbass so here's your (You)

Holy shit how can someone have such bad taste

You're not wrong except for doki being good or maho not being the only gutter trash. Fuck off

So, I was watching some segments of japanese videos of Futari Wa (like the episode where Nagisa/Honoka fights or this one youtu.be/H0Uf8EST_Ws) and translated the comments.
It seems like there's a huge ammount of nostalgiafags of the first season, saying things like that it's the best one and that every Precure after is not worth anymore.

I only started watching Precure earlier this year, so I still have every season pretty fresh in mind, personally I never noticed any bad shift in quality/tone, only the opposite, I genuinely think Precure got more polished and better executed with the time, Futari Wa was good but it also felt a bit too crude/raw.
What you guys think, is it just nostalgiafagging or not?

I miss Mana's transformation and the hype for them in general. Kira's suck

>I only started watching Precure earlier this year

So why do you think your opinion has any weight. FW was good, it has nothing to do with "nostalgia".

Suite is a gift from the gods, you take that back!

Change Heartcatch to Yes5 and I can agree.

>Pop in Q
That shit is not worth it.

This desu. The actual best season of all time not including FW is Y5

>So why do you think your opinion has any weight.
But I watched every season, what else is needed?

>600x338

Yes5 is good.

And just that, good.

Not at as good as Heartcatch, though.

Suite takes too long to actually get good, which basically happens with Beat and Muse join in. Even in the end, Hummy and the Fairy Tones were not only the best parts of the show, but the true heroes.

DokiDoki was fantastic. Mana is literally the only Precure leader that ACTUALLY feels like she's the leader of a team. Thus, fans of other team leaders get butthurt over her "hogging the spotlight" or "making the show all about her". Her Precure name is "Cure Heart" for a reason, folks. She's the Heart of the team.

Also, Maho Girls is really only bad because of it constantly going from hardly doing anything for 10 episodes to something big happening and then reverting back. That and both Mirai and Riko were lame as hell, despite being so cute. Haa-chan and Mofurun were the only thing that saved that show and kept it going. Even in the movie, they're both better than the main two. The show could've been about Cure Felice and Cure Mofurun instead and would've been much better for it.

However, Maho Girls is still better than Splash Star and HappinessCharge.

Then again, EVERYTHING is better than HappinessCharge and every Precure is better than Cure Lovely. Lovely was absolute garbage.

As for the currently airing KiraKira...Uh...Their designs are fantastic, if nothing else.

Too bad they don't actually punch and kick anymore.

actually, doki's transfomations were pretty bad. I remember them basically just standing there unmoving most of the time.

I didn't say doki was bad, it just wasn't good. It was a fantastic train wreck and very entertaining in it's own way. I love it very much but it's just not good. Also maho will never be better than ss or hacha.

That's only rikka and makopi's transformation. Mana's has all these well drawn frames and Alice and aguri had that plus all the movement

>Lovely was absolute garbage.
Her straight up super robot violence was the best

I love Precure.

I love salty eyebrows

Purest precure: Honoka, Mai, Karen, Love, Hibiki, Mana, and Towa

>EPESICIALLY HappinessCharge
Not with Hime.

>Doki that good
>Splash Star and Suite that bad
>Max Heart not utter trash
>Fresh and Yes 5 aren't even mentioned
Bait/10
I refuse to believe that there is someone with taste that bad.
Do not post Mana, you fucker. You are embarrassing me.
Gao, Macaron, Chocolat and Parfait have good to great henshins.

yukari and akira's transformations are just okay. Aoi's is the only really good above average one.

I hate Precure.

No, you don't.