Bobby Fischer was undoubtedly /OURGUY/

Bobby Fischer was undoubtedly /OURGUY/

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

Jesus Christ he was completely WOKE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bobby Fischer is one of the only Jews I consider to be an honorary Aryan.

It's a bit scary how knowing the truth makes people lsoe their mind, this is what is going to happen to us when we get older. We will be the crazy old men

Yes, Bobby was one of the few kikes who diddnt deserve the rope. This does not deserve it's own thread. Sage.

Why are all the best chess players Jewish or part Jewish?

he was onky Jewish by his mother genes, he quickly renounced to the faith and accepted Jesus

Is Carlsen?

Jewishness is passed down maternally.

the genes yes

the faith can be renounced

what does this video show?

they used to be in the past, but not anymore

>christcucks

who cares about their faith, their blood proves all

It's no councidence that the greatest chess player of all time was accutely aware of Jewish tricks. Everything the Jews do is a chess move, better positioning themselves for a check mate on the white race. I bet if you started feeding news articles into an altered chess AI it would come to the same conclusion.

use hooktube
replace you in youtube with hook
then you can watch it

thanks adolf

now give me the gold you stored

The ramblings of someone who had a serious mental health issue. Schizophrenia?

Bobby Fischer was dumb as a rock outside of chess and listened to radical Christian radio obsessively and bought the Jew meme.

>187 IQ
>dumb as a rock
pick one carlos

>Bobby Fischer was dumb as a rock outside of chess
Thats not how it works, brainlet

are you forgetting Hitler's best friend and personal body guard Emil Maurice????? He was THE MAN.........Even that degenerate Himmler was pissed about how awesome he was lol

No he's lutheran

Typical jew response desu
>someone says something you don't like and it's true

>this guy is mentally ill schizo obsessed with conspiracy!
>phew rabbi that was close but the goyim stay fooled.

He couldn't navigate a grocery store or subway system on his own without assistance. His entire life he had to have people to take care of him.

he was socially inept at times, but he was nowhere near stupid

just watch some interviews with him from the time he was a still an American hero

>tfw if it wasn't for the Jews' hate for Bobby, chess might actually be popular and a decent career choice instead of some neckbeard hobby

he had asperger's, doesn't make him dumb, Jose.

Bobby Fischer was undoubtedly a brilliant intellectual. But he joined an apocalyptic cult in his later years.

What did he know to make this choice? Or was he reaching schizo levels of IQ?

The gene's don't care how the kikes define it.

he was probably just lonely, he didn't make a lot of friends playing chess, everyone needs some sense of community

Watch the video of Bobby talking about Michael Jackson, it's very illuminating

Why using the Jews own rules ?

GO AWAY ISRAEL WERE TRYING TO CONSPIRE AGAINST U

Yeah he wasn't fucking around.

>Plus, I exposed the Holocaust as never having Happened.
Oh shit, this guy meant business

Nah it's cuz Bobby was on his own really. We're actually seeing a culture shift so it's easier to stay grounded. Could you imagine trying to convince Boomers of any of this shit? I'd blow my fucking brains out.

Very high levels of IQ.

Bobby is spot on. A real planetary hero.

What are you talking about, the last world champions were all non jews. Carlsen, then the indian guy and so on.

And because he had no peers. Imagine, every single person you know cannot understand what you are saying, and I don't mean "you're talking shit/you're a lunatic", but not having the capability to follow your thoughts. You experience this when you talk to morons, but I can't even begin to fathom what Fischer went through.
We have an advantage now with the internet and anonymity being widespread, allowing us to meet someone like us - or giving us the illusion of such a thing -, so maybe today he would have made it.

The video is blocked in Austria but I've seen several others and I must say Bobby was a great guy.
You see immediately that he hasn't been raised to be an effeminate, devious little kike. Instead he talks, acts and thinks like the role model of a man.
No wonder jews hated him, they would've hated and at the same time admired him even if he didn't talk about the jews just because of his goyish attitude.

Why is this blocked in Poland
FFS I hate my government cocksocking their jewish masters every possible moment

>Certainly the many tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of Jews should get executed in the US…
>But Bobby, execution it’s too much eh?
>No I wish was more… maybe I said too few
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Bobby knew what was up. That's why they colored him as crazy. Motherfuckers

They shut it down

Thanks, I m in france, video is blocked here too.

Haven't seen this one

can someone use a spare account and post this on r/imgoingtohellforthis jsut to check reddit reaction, this is one of the most offensive things ive seen here

>Jesus Christ he was completely WOKE
I'm a fan but am I the only one who wonders a little about just how woke he was. I mean it seemed way over the top racial even for a 'NAZI' much less someone who is part them. I'm not sure what to make of it.

Half the jewish trickery comes from their faith.

high IQ, he can conect the dots with incredible rpecision, amazing pattern recognition

If you take him literally and completely seriously though, aren't you left wondering is he's arguing for his own extermination?

He converted and did not live in the United states. He understood that his kind bring about the downfall of a nation so he moved to where he would do no harm.

>is he arguning for his own extermination?
....no? Are you retarded? He never advocated for the extermination of all 'ethnic Jews', his approach was that the traitor jews should've been executed, the 'cultural' jews should've been re-educated to learn how to work and/or convert to Christianity. He never saw himself as a Jew and his view of the Jews as a group was that they were a hostile, alien element that was tearing at the fabric of society

Reminder that just because you’re intelligent doesn’t mean you know shit abou politics or even that you have the ability to think critically.

You could be a genius at math but still be a total dunce when it comes to reason and logic

Hi nuefrend

H O N O R A R Y
O
N
O
R
A R Y A N
R
Y

seconded

Amazing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer