Sup Forums literally cannot refute this

Sup Forums literally cannot refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awGctTODPBk
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=awGctTODPBk

video

if you're trying to say being white is a privilege in America, you are literally braindead and have been living in a cave for the past 20 years

I agree, we should take the resources from the evil rich and give them to the poor.

But then again, can you check for me please what race and religion do the most filthy rich persons in the world belong to?

Its brainwashing and propaganda, the whole shit he listed was scripted for muh white privilege.
And that dumb piano music pandering to emotion.

BS

fuck videos with sentimental backgroud music.

> appeal to jewish folklore
Sorry, too smart to buy into that shit again :)

the bible is nonsense

There's a difference between helping your brother out and giving your brother 10 dollars for 'bread' every time he asks for it even though you know he buys heroin and you have to feed him afterwards anyway.

Nothing to do with being white though. I'm white, and had I been there, I'd be in the back line with niggers.
I see someone with white guilt, however, you can see at the end, is walking instead of running.

>brother
I am pretty sure none of my brothers are muslim.

>its white peoples fault black people cant into a family unit

>your brother
Tyrone and Muhammad are not my brothers.
Also trying to appeal to jew-on-a-stick religion to Sup Forums kek

>and sees his brother in need
>sees his brother
>brother
Niggers are not my damn brothers

this

Sometimes the best way to help someone is to give them nothing at all.

White people literally uplifted all of mankind and shared their iventions for next to nothing

As far as I was aware almost all of the commandments, 612odd not 10, were almost entirely directed at fellow Jews not the heathens, love thy neighbor was love thy Jewish neighbor not that cunt Greg down the street.

>Sees his brother in need
>Brother
This implies this is someone I care about/know truly needs help and will use it to better themselves. This would be more damning if it was “neighbor”.

To add, thou shalt not kill only applies to fellow Jews, killing heathens was fuckin sport.

>bible often talks about combating personal greed and voluntarily giving your wealth to charity or those in need
>THIS IS WHY US KANGZ DESERVE YO GIBS ME DATS THAT YOU GOT FROM BEING WHITEY

If you're tasked with unclogging a toilet, do you solve the problem or just spread the sewage around?

Depends, are you of Indian decent?

It also says judge not , or you also will be judged, by the same meter you judge other's.
If a man gives to the poor, that's his decision, if not that is also his decision. It's none of your business, God judges not you. If you attempt to force a man to be charitable against his will, then you are as bad as the uncharitable.

Who controls the worlds goods?
Who controls the banks, the media, the news, the politics?
If we are really going to establish a pecking order of privilege, than why do we stop with the people who actually control the world's goods, as the verse points to.

This

So brother would mean there's a genetic connection.
So the bible is pro-ethnonationalism

i got a sensible chuckle

This

>argument
>youtuber video
We are doomed

Why can't christfags understand this?

BALTIC THREAD

> But if anyone has the worlds goods
So you mean China right?

Or do you mean the vast amount of Aid the west gives places? Both by the state and personally. The problem is the concept of "need" when also talking about "development".

>refute this.
well its in the bible so its bullshit

The last commandment, left by Christ also relates to this.
Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37Jesus replied: "'Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' 38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' 40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

The last Commandment of Jesus Christ was to "love one another as I have loved you.". Jesus said, "My command is this: Love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command.".
Your brother and sisters are fellow Christians.

This is trash. Most parents work hard and do everything they can to ensure their kids are better off than they were. Working hard to earn money and loving your partner and raising children together is the norm. Just because someone didn’t grow up in that situation doesn’t mean they can’t race as the director said. But don’t try to blame their parents shortcomings on me and try to make me feel guilty for having parents that worked hard and loved me.

Not everyone is my brother.

>Sup Forums literally cannot refute this.
My "brothers" are fellow white men.

Get right
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

The only kind worth having my American friend

Would you save the remaining people Drowning if you knew it meant they'd turn your boat over and kill you all

I really don't know, it's written in there as plain as day. It's all complete nonsense to me but parading your beliefs as moral is retarded. Ether accept them for being brutal, which is fine with me, or don't believe. You can't say any of it is good or moral when you realise it all only relates to the other Jews.

>Sup Forums literally cannot refute this.
I can
>Christcuck
Wew, that was easy

show the full chapter nigger. Quit trying to misconstrue the New Testament for your own kike ends.