Wales is over 98% white. Why haven't you moved to Wales yet?

Wales is over 98% white. Why haven't you moved to Wales yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Welsh_areas_by_percentage_of_Welsh-speakers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come home, white man.

The only white place in the UK is Wales.

No niggers here.

>welsh
>white
pick one

aren't welsh goatfuckers

that's what brit/pol/ told me

No Muslims here.

The welsh are the spics of the UK.
Everyone hates them.

>listening to dumb stereotypes
They need to say that, that's how they rationalise safwan and theo raping their country.

Because I don’t fancy sheep

>The welsh are the spics of the UK.
Everyone hates them.

>let me tell you who is white

What the tax structure there? Do you guys have to pay the London jew?

rent free

Truly the white man's homeland.

t. Daffydd ap Sheepshagger

I'm not Welsh you numpty.

IMAGINE BEING BRITISH IN THE 21ST CENTURY LMAO

Not for long. Post-brexit enrichment inbound!

Walk the beach and pontificate the meaning of life, without ever coming across a nigger.

Why would I want to live in 98% white?

Who are the biggest goatfuckers on the isles?

Because that "whiteness" is almost entirely a result of generations of Welsh fucking sheep.

Just because sheeps are white doesn't mean the humans living there are white.

Play a game of spot the nigger everyday without counting above 0.

Do I need to speak your witchcraft language? And I'm not sure living next to an Islamic state is a good contingency plan

northern ireland
98.21% white

Appreciate natural beauty without brown and black eyesores blemishing your vision.

Won't last. You think they'll be left alone while everyone else takes it up the ass?

Sadly its quite poor because the middle and upper class, more talented people tended to move out.

>Do I need to speak your witchcraft language?
No. I studied in Wales and I'm starting my first professional job in Wales and I don't speak Welsh.

Rather be poor than blacked.

Because I already live in 96% white Scotland.

We're left alone because we are relatively poor. Niggers don't go to places where people aren't throwing money at them.

The yanks are the mutts of the Earth.
Everyone hates them.

I didn't know that Wales was only 2% Welsh, cool. Good job Anglofriends.

>the yanks are the mutts of the earth
Agreed. Yankees are trash.

Guess that means America is 0% white

because all the places in wales where you can actually get a job (towns and cities) are absolute fucking shitholes full of poverty and drug addicts

northern ireland
98.21%

Take it from a welshman, its a shithole.

Earth is FLAT

northern ireland
98.21%

northern ireland
98.21%

Scotland is better.

What gave you that impression bud? Anglo-Saxons are something like 8 or 10% of the American population.

northern ireland
98.21%

Probably nearer to 30% in reality

huns are not white so this is false

this

>Wales is over 98% white. Why haven't you moved to Wales yet?

Because then it would be 97% white. :^)

northern ireland
98.21%

I'm a mutt

because its full of the Welsh

I’m actually part native american but am way better looking than you, fyi

Depends on what job you do.
It's nowhere near as poor as people make it out to be. If you have no skills and training, then yes, it's going to be shit, but that's generally true everywhere else too. If you're tradesman, teacher, engineering professional, medical professional, etc, you'll make a decent living. My first job out of uni in north wales (which is poorer than south wales) is paying more than the options I had in bigger English cities like Manchester. In my opinion, people leaving has opened opportunities.
>full of poverty and drug addicts
I've lived in both Manchester and London, the streets at night are littered with drug addicts and homeless people. Not to mention full of muslims and niggers. Entire areas of these cities are majority non-white with droves of these people going into white areas to steal and commit crimes.

Great but there is a difference between the psychological space and the physical. Really mind and body (ideas/ideals and material reality) need to work together.
This is why people need to get out more and connect with their physical space and invest. One of the things that popped up after Brexit was the "staycation"

Because both sides of my family gave up that right 400 years ago.
But I've always looked at the Welsh as the decedents of the Romano-British.

>but am way better looking than you
No you're not, you fat manlet.

Because it isn't 100%

Don’t you see those 7’s you faggot?

So much this.

BALTIC THREAD

I’ve been considering moving my small Ebiz company to a western-European city for a couple years now. Demographics and livability are major factors......

What’s a vibrant western eu city that doesn’t have refugees, blacks or white trash?

My plan is to move to Wales after university. Could never afford a house where I'm from (Ashdown forest).

Can't speak Welsh, but I know how to pronounce the words. Intend to learn it at least a bit before going. Dad's family is Welsh.

Mostly because you don't speak Finnish. Also I have a pale skin so it's too south.

Can I come? Ethnic northern European here.

Not a single one

>northern ireland
>98.21%
I find this very hard to believe, having been to NI's capital.

prefer cumbria

>Can't speak Welsh
Most Welsh people can speak English so it doesn't really matter.

>Census figures (2011) showed that Belfast has a total non-white population of 10,219 or 3.3%

Yeah but I'm not going to be one of those people that moves somewhere and expects everyone to speak their language. I'd be pissed off if people came to my town and expected me to speak Welsh.

w'ere in for a wild ride fellow haggis

Mostly because I'm not a racist cunt.

Because so is Cumbria and less people know about it. Wales is top tier though

Only about 26% of people in the entire country speak Welsh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Welsh_areas_by_percentage_of_Welsh-speakers

Yeah I know, but it's still the polite thing to do.

Will do.

My point is that you're most likely not going to run into people that will speak Welsh for the purposes of your daily life.

>I'm not going to be one of those people that moves somewhere and expects everyone to speak their language
It's a bit late for that mate the English did that hundreds of years ago and now most of us can't even speak Welsh ourselves. I could understand it if you were going somewhere completely foreign but yeah most of us speak English now, we don't mind speaking English. You probably wont even find very many Welsh people who speak Welsh unless you go right to the top of North Wales.

Like said, it's a nice gesture mate but you're wasting your time really.

Yeah so? It depends where you live. If you live in rural North Wales they do use Welsh more than English.

So how many years ago was this census? The whole region around Cardiff is a London tier labour voting immigrant welcoming shithole and even the Welsh admit this.

not so fast son. Do you wanna go missing ?
we can arrange that.

Hello fellow based Cumbrian

pic related is picture I took at Helvellyn

>Hey goyim! Why don't all of you come live in this one, tiny country? Leave your giant, beautiful, prosperous countries behind! You don't want to have to fight for your own countries do you?

Fuck off, hooknose.

Like any major city, it will attract metropolitan people that follow the fashions of all the other metropolitan cities. Luckily, London and Birmingham are bigger and better for gibs, so for the most part, it's better for diversity to go there.

>tfw stuck in shithole lancashire

Don't be down mate. Lancashire is quite pretty (besides the post industrial hellscapes)

I did an undergrad in north wales and then an Msc in south wales. I've spent almost 5 years of my life here, in cities and outside in the countryside. Trust me, people here will not be offended or insulted by you speaking English. People here are overwhelmingly decent and welcoming. You're being overly autistic mate.

least you're still in the north

Someone redpill me on the Isle of Wight. Thinking of moving there
Over 98% white. Isle of White People

Fantastic if you've a healthy income. David Icke can be seen cycling about. lol

>I've spent almost 5 years of my life here
And that's not including all the summer holidays spent in north wales camping, fishing, and hiking.

>David Icke can be seen cycling about.
Dropped.

Eh, it's not the 98% that worries me
it's the 2%