Duterte tells Philippine soldiers to shoot female rebels in their vaginas

President Rodrigo Duterte last week told soldiers to shoot female rebels in their genitals, the latest in a series of violent, misogynistic remarks.

Addressing a group of former communist rebels on Feb. 7, Duterte, who served as a city mayor before becoming president, appeared to encourage Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) to target women in conflict.

“Tell the soldiers. ‘There’s a new order coming from the mayor. We won’t kill you. We will just shoot your vagina,’” he said.

“If there is no vagina, it would be useless,” he continued, appearing to imply that women are useless without their genitals, according to local media reports.

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/duterte-tells-philippine-soldiers-to-shoot-female-rebels-in-their-vaginas/2018/02/12/fd42c6ae-0fb0-11e8-827c-5150c6f3dc79_story.html

or

archive.fo/Lb1Iz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNsCxa4BZB8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

So realistically can I join the flip army and work for this golden god?

Aim for the pussy.

Shoot 'em right in the pussy.

>The virgin grab
>The chad shoot

Make it happen

You got like, six years until he leaves office.
Also checked 'em

A memetic genius. What did the Philippines do to deserve such a god?

chadvaginashooter

when your on the hunt, aim for the cunt

You can apply for citizenship if you are a teacher in the country for 2 years

kek

Praise the based Duterte

>oh look an island off the coast of eastern Asia is based who would have thought
in all seriousness though cruel it actually makes sense from a military pov.
>rebels now need to spend money to fix up female rebel
>more money being used for medical supplies=less money being spent on ammunition and firearms.
>On top of this now rebels have wounded, physically weaker, smaller, soldiers that cant reproduce.
Smart but wrathful to be sure.

this isn't based you cock gobblins

Rodrigo "pussy slayer" Duterte

Roastie out!

>“It encourages state forces to commit sexual violence during armed conflict, which is a violation of international humanitarian law,” the statement added.

Wait, wat?

literal pussy slayer army

this is street talk. lots of swearing and trashtalking.

don't you mean hole you fucking pos

lol god damn browns are fucked up. The blacks in Africa do the same shit. It's amusing to watch to say the least but wow can you say savages.

I hope The Young Turks make a video about him watching an Experian get mad about this guy is quite funny to me she's so stupid

I think it takes 6-7 years, with knowledge of the language of course

Would be better to rape then kill them then rape them again

English is an official language. You don't have to speak Pangasinan, Tagalog, Bisaya or Ilonggo

based fucking seaniggers. clearly the seanigger method works.

>Glock her right in the pussy

I've heard that you need to be proficient in Filipino before you can apply for citizenship. Try applying yourself and see how you go.

>No not my money hole!

i can hear you crying over roxas, cant blame you you yellow tards are piece of shits

>shooting roasties in their vagenes

Based. I think this is one of the effective ways to solve the women problem.

>THIS MAN IS AN ENEMY OF ALL WOMANHOOD SOMEONE ASSASSINATE HIM ALREADY

Duts' right wing death squads would have killed his assassins first before they got their chance.

Makes sense, shoot in the vag, no rebels droppin kids.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QNsCxa4BZB8

>shoot them in the pussy

total fucking chad, man

There is a war cry in Finnish that pretty much translates into "Shoot at their balls". Does that mean that Finns are misandrists?

shoot em in the pussy

Rebels never drop kids, they are 100% pro abortion

>We won’t kill you. We will just shoot your vagina

Bagina shots aren't fatal in Philippines? Well props to the Philippine medical system. Everytime I shoot a bitch in her cock-pocket here she dies.

i didnt vote for roxas because he is incompetent. i live near roxas city.

>aiming for the pussy is sexual violence.
>lobbing grenades is ok

Fuck this world

Didn't knew that the kid from Kingdom hearts 2, was real. kek

we need this in the USA... no more liberal scum being born

You mean "shoot them in the vegana"

I suppose Duterte is just handing out their solution.

he's a literal chimp.

>international law
LOL

Thots BTFO

shoot dem in dere pucking pussays

Kek

CUNT DESTROYER

>yfw thot patrol is now a thing

That depends, do u kno da wae?

To have so much care for a shithole country that will never ever see change, once Dutdut is gone its going to turn back into an even worse shithole overrun by criminals and terrorists groups. It is literally is a uncontrollable shithole that needs to be nuked.

>needs to be nuked.
I actually long for the day this happens. The slums are overpopulated, and is a breeding ground for criminals and druggie degenerates. There is no other ethical way to clear them out other than with nukes. I really hope flips side with China in the coming World Wars. War would be a good excuse to kill those faggots, especially the yellowtards sucking Jew cock.

>m-muhsoggyknee
So now women want the entitlement to be armed, violent rebels without being shot back at?

No wonder these stupid cunts think it's a vaguely good idea for them to become soldiers, they think they're immune to return fire because the idea that no man should harm them is so deeply fucking ingrained into their stupid heads.

>President Rodrigo Duterte last week told soldiers to shoot female rebels in their genitals

Has the IDF been over there training them ?!

>communists
>women
these "women" are surely ogre tier

For them not to shoot terrorists because they are women would be sexist.

BOOM. CUNTSHOT !

>implying this is what competent toughness sounds like
If he wasn't a primitive psychotic savage who also sucks at governing maybe there wouldn't be so many rebels in the first place.

fucking idiot doesnt know anything about politics and how to run a country, the jews did that shits to us and guess what the u.s bombed japan with nukes and then the u.s helps it to recover. i blame that shit from that nigger president obama and our cock sucking former president autistic homohabilis ninoy aquino for shit tons of corruption after the revolution from marcos. Duterte is just doing his job, being angry for his people. at least our president isnt that gay shit prime minister from canada

i hope your mom dies on her sleep tonight.