Symphogear AXZ

Predict how much screentime Miku is going to get next episode.

>30 seconds

Other urls found in this thread:

symphogear.blogspot.com/2017/07/xd-translation-corner-1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>whole episode
since everyone are fucking dead and mikugear is back

The entire episode will just be Miku crying.

0 seconds because this is now Symphomale.

No one cares about her. She doesn't even fight

Why would you stitch frames with artifacts together

What are the BI in bed dynamics? Monogamic Adam x Germain (Tiki counts as sextoy)? Reverse gangbang with Fem-Trio on Adam?

What's with the hair tie? It only makes him look less manly.

He can't go out there wearing nothing, user.

>mfw he becomes a male gear user

>Alchemist
>using a Symphogear
Don't be dumb. His whole showing today also showed he doesn't need any dumb relic to help him.

Does anyone remember that Noise Kanade art from GX? Where everyone thought that she was gonna appear? What if she's the 7th gear!?

Now that girls are temporarily dead, I wouldn't be surprised if they've met with Kanade, but I don't think they will bring her back into action. Some dead people should stay dead.

I want Kanade back so she can bring back meek Tsubasa.

Nice

>from GX
It was something Aoi drew during the Symphogear Live 2013.

Kanade is dead.

Let's play a game of "punch a Chris".
First to break a bone in her body or knock her out wins.

Does it still count if I break my bone in her body and knock her up?

STILL A WEEK LEFT AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Calm down Stefan

Answer this seriously, what's so bad about Chris? How did she ever wrong you?

Dead characters should stay dead, if only so we can at least pretend the main characters are ever in any kind of real danger.

She's the most fun to bully. That's it.

S1 was so fun.

Why the fuck isn't Miku getting a linker?
Her symphogear design is top notch.

Shenshou Jing was destroyed

I want them to go blood and gore again in season 5.

Her relic is gone. And even if another fragment of SSJ was found, Elf9 probably doesn't know how to make new Symphogear from scratch.

Also, no LiNKER because Elf9.

>The entire episode will just be Miku crying
...offscreen.

Why is she so useless

How was a gear ever even made from SSJ in the first place?

I want time travel and multiple hijinks in season 6! Bring back the dead gears!

Ver did it. He worked at FIS remember? They know how to do it

*multiple universes

Too bad gears can't be duplicated, or brought back from destruction.

I want to impregnate Serena.

Wasn't Serena's gear so busted that Elfnein had to make an entirely new pendant for Maria?

I wish this had ended in S1, the best season.

It got retconned to just have the same level of damage the other gears got.

Season 5? I'm waiting for Elf9's first LiNKER attempt to cause the B team to go full JAM.

Kaneko doesn't want her to become a gear user.

You can't impregnate dead people.

Would you bully geahs?

Remember when Hibiki also became a wing?

What are the chances we will get some decent doujin this time?

I know the visual damage got retconned. I was talking about pic related.

See that, Miku? Hibiki's already earned her red wings.

The converters are easy to make but presumably there's more to making a gear than just sticking a relic fragment inside a converter.

There is still hope for this season,

I want Adam to rape an angry Cagliostro doujin. I don't want him to touch the gears though.

I think its just whatever works will somehow work because phonic gain.
elf9 basically tinkered it and can add things willy nilly and repair completely broken things.
ver made a bunch of gears from scratch.
hibiki was able to use it off a fragment of gugnir (meaning a non-completed device) impaled in her body

fine probably exaggerated her role in the symphogear.

>presumably there's more to making a gear than just sticking a relic fragment inside a converter
There is? I thought the pendants were the converters. That's what Elfnein makes it sound like, at least.

The pendant is the converter, which is why Maria had to brute force it's activation in G with 7 billion peoples worth of phonic gain. But that burnt it out completely and it stopped working.

Why is Carol so shamelessly sexual?

According to
symphogear.blogspot.com/2017/07/xd-translation-corner-1.html
Even with Elf9's knowledge they still don't get how Symphogear system connects to user's brain. Without that they probably can't really replicate whole device.
Ver made new gears from scratch either because he learnt from Fine or because he was genius at backward engineering.
Fine created whole thing, and also bunch of other things Alchemy is now based on. She wasn't really exaggerating anything.
Pedants contain relic fragment and a converted, but also probably some more technological bullshit that makes it work.

In what ways can the current cliffhanger play out which are not a cheap bait and switch but allow the story to progress in a smooth and coherent manner?

This is the Symphogear. Phenomenal cosmic power, itty bitty fragment. It's made from the relic but that doesn't mean the relic is all there is to it.

Can Cagliostro bear children? Imagine the offsprings.

>Can Cagliostro bear children?
Not after this episode.

I just realized the song at the beginning of G is in english.

That's very generous of you.

When is Ver going to come back?

Fuck this shit show. It was only cool when Ver was being the Last Action Hero.

>Even with Elf9's knowledge they still don't get how Symphogear system connects to user's brain.
Symphogear is just a Bleach spin-off. Their gears are just their Phonic Gain made physical. Next episode Hibiki will talk to Gungnir and unlock Bankai and put on her Ignite bersek mask.

Should would have come back but her VA isn't interested. She never event went to a concert.

Hopefully the new weapons they'll be using to defeat the illuminati aren't just a bigger version of their already existing weapons.

>inb4 muh fun and ridiculous campy action
That doesn't mean they can use the same thing over and over.

She will break new ground and get a whole minute.

It's going to be a bigger fist and you're going to like it.

I just hope for something more creative than girls channeling their powers into Hibiki like some kind of Captain Planet shit.
I don't even mind Bikki having the spotlight, just make it more fun.

>Next episode Hibiki will talk to Gungnir and unlock Bankai and put on her Ignite bersek mask.
I know you're joking but it would absolutely kick ass if Odin showed up to give Hibiki a powerup.

I still kinda hope for unarmed Bikki vs. Berserkbikki fist fight, even if it wouldn't be as awesome as I think.
Odin showing up to challenge Bikki is not out of question, but for sure not gonna happen this season.

I want Adam to fuck entire cast, especially titty tranny

The gears are off limits REEE!
But highly approve of Cog.

PEAK PERFORMANCE

I wonder if we'll get Cags and Prelati flashbacks too.

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Shit exploding is just the natural outcome of using the Ignite Module.

If Adam is Alchemists leader then wy he has a perfect male body?

I thought perfect Alchemist plan was always to get a perfect female immortal body like Saint germain has and C and P got through alchemy.
Or the whole ordeal for getting perfect female body was to give Adam a perfect wife candidate which for some reason Saint Germain didn't want to and Tiki couldn't become?

He's a fag.

preview pics when?

>Or the whole ordeal for getting perfect female body was to give Adam a perfect wife candidate which for some reason Saint Germain didn't want to and Tiki couldn't become?
This. Come one, who do you think started the meme in the first place? The sneaky leader of the Bavarian Illuminati, of course. His goal was to trick other alchemists into become grills and enslave them with the power of the dick.

>Finale of S1: Hibiki yells out Symphogear
>Finale of G: Hibiki yells out Gungnir
>Finale of GX: Hibiki and Maria yell out Generator X-Drive
AXZ is probably the name for the new upgrade Elfnein's going to give to ignite which will probably be just ignite without the time limit or a really strong level of ignite but with a really short time-limit that really doesn't matter.

>Bakken Ignite X-Drive Citrinitas

I thought Ignite had 3 levels? They never used level 3 Ignite if I remember right

Miku x fat faceless man OTP!
going to need a shop of her with her cute husband!

Gave me slight Touhou vibes. How would Symphogear translate into a Shoot'em Up?

Touhou-like could work fairly well, but the close combat gears might be difficult. Maybe using Youmu's sword gimmicks from TH13. And maybe Reimu's small hitbox gimmick for Tsubasa for obvious reasons.

>Dainsleif
>Dain-Dainsleif
>All Safeties Release

Two geahs are depowered/injured
It's up to Elf9 to get off her lazy ass and fix them

Nigredo, Albedo and Rubedo

I think this is the only time they used Rubedo so there's not great pictures of it but the levels correspond to the colors of the Ignite aura (black, white, red)

Anyway that robotic 'dainsleif' and the way their relics impale them when they activate ignite sur is retarded

>implying it isn't cool as fuck

I know I say this everytime, but Hibiki's Ignite form is so sexy it hurts my pants.

Standard aura is yellow though.

I feel the same way about casual Maria.

>they missed drawing Chris' Ignite aura
Why is it always Chris that gets the most QUALITY moments?

I'm so happy, that at least once sympho/a/nons have a superior tastes and everybody loves Cagliostro.