Prison School 261

Where Mari buys gifts, André doesn't act like a big fat retard and Kate is totally not heading out to the airport.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/34TF0dTwNgM

ayy

MARIFAGS BTFO

Chiyo looks distressed.

Will Meiko and Kate make it in time to the airport to prevent their waifu from flying abroad?
To be continued next week.

In a perfect world they'd have a threesome in the airport restroom.

May Hiramoto hear you.

BUT MY MARI X KYOUSHI SHIPPING

Don't worry, he'll see the light soon enough.

Where is a Koreanbro when you need one?

But they don't like each other. I don't know this series well, but I sometimes read something because it's hilariously grotesque, and I don't believe they like each other.

Mari wants the ass though.

Well, maybe I didn't read enough chapters. I know there are two girls who like Kyoshi: Chiyo and Hana, even if Hana didn't understand her own feelings yet, and I am not sure her feelings are love either. She is more obsessed over him like he was her toy.

>her toy
I think what you meant was her female urinal.

And yet she doesn't give a shit about Kiyoshi.

>But they don't like each other. I don't know this series well, but I sometimes read something because it's hilariously grotesque, and I don't believe they like each other.

lol

That's right after sex with Kate, yes?

Well it's not enough to say they like each other. And about Hana, she is only dirty and sick.

Truly the greatest chemistry. Hiramoto is a fool for not going this route.

>Hiramoto is a fool for not hooking up my two favorite characters in the series.

Marifags samefagging themselves into a ship again. Kiyoshi is literally running to confess to the girl he loves and not giving him a crap about Mari. Chiyo even likes him back. Game over faggots.

Chiyo is fucking trash like Megumi from Saekano.
Non-character and boring as shit.

Is she depressed here?

Doesn't change the fact that Mari and Kiyoshi are never going to happen.

Keep dreaming faggot.

Good chemistry while in prison but she went right back to being a bitch during the sports festival

>non character
>boring as shit
Literally only because you like Mari

Chiyo is by far the most boring character in PS.

And I wouldn't even mind Hana winning instead of Mari but Chiyo is fucking garbage.

At least she always respected Kiyoshi.

Chiyo is no different than any other side character, don't project

Because Mari is just so much more interesting than Chiyo. Misandrist ice queen with no development.

>Because Mari is just so much more interesting than Chiyo. Misandrist ice queen with no development.

Except she developed even during her prison arc which is clearly shown here

Marie loves Kate, which is why she told Kate about leaving, but Kate didn't believe her. Now Kate admits to her his feelings next chapter and they will become canon)

>At least she always respected Kiyoshi.

And Chiyo is the one with no development, she didn't change at all and always was boring.

She doesn't love her, but only respects her hard-working.

And then her development is reversed during the sports festival

She thinks he is a frog. She never respected him. Honestly, she is horrible. He is also a perfectly good looking guy, not even similar to a frog. What's wrong with her. Is she blind? She is disgusting.

She didn't change because she's already one of the only characters who isn't a shitty person

>prefering Hana over Chiyo
You make me feel embarrassed to be a Marifag.

>The girl who actually cares for the MC and comforts him is boring because I wish she was Mari

Marie loves Kate, soon you will see for yourself)

Any girl is better than Chiyo. Except Meiko, Meiko a shit too.

Characters without any development are boring as fuck - see Megumi from Saekano, she's one dimensional "default" girl with no special traits or unique sides.

Fuck that shit.

>Characters who develop backwards are somehow better

It's fine if you prefer Mari, but you're a fool if you think she'll end with Kiyoshi

>MarixKiyoshifag tells someone to keep dreaming

The irony.

all that went to zero soon after, the endgame is kyoshi in a love triangle with hana and chiyo
if you look closely there are other love triangles here too

>All this Marifags now hating on Chiyo
Will marifags ever recover?

The shippers Mari/Kiyoshi acting like children or just stupid. Marie won't be with him ever, she hates boys and thinks they're trash, besides she's a lesbian. Frames sucking the venom is just a comedy moment, stop spamming.

Makes me miss the Hanafags, at least they're only slightly delusional

>great chemistry is being misled which causes you to embarrass the shit out of yourself
>all for some person's selfish desires

Ok

>keeps posting hensame pages because this was the only significant event to ever happen between them

>All this Marifags
Fuck off, it's literally one guy. I've always been a Marifag and have always defended Chiyo against deluded Hanafags.

>all that went to zero soon after
Except nothing went to zero, stop wishful thinking.

>The shippers Mari/Kiyoshi acting like children or just stupid. Marie won't be with him ever, she hates boys and thinks they're trash, besides she's a lesbian. Frames sucking the venom is just a comedy moment, stop spamming.

You didn't even read the manga or you are just fucking idiotic.

At least look at the image I was refering to before you shitpost.

This don't let one shitposter represent the whole ship. Each ship has their good apples along with the rotten ones.

This is the most significant. And it clearly shows her development.

ahaha, I read the manga but you probably not. Marie loves Kate)

>ahaha
>)

Where the fuck do you think you are, trash?

Who is this Marie character you keep refering to?

>muh development
She's literally done nothing with him since then. In fact, they've even regressed. Shit, she's had more development with Kate. And I'm not even talking romantic, I know Mari's not a lesbian. But come on, you think Mari's going to do anything knowing her own sister and Kiyoshi have a thing? Please.

As a Marifag I have accepted that Chiyo will win the Kiyoshibowl, but Mari is still best girl. Best girl almost never wins.

They had great supportive action during the school festival in case you didn't notice with your head in the ass.

In the following chapters of Mari and Kate will be canon, you'll see. But you can dream on Mari/Kiyoshi, there's still time)

It's good too see people still get butthurt by the mere existence of Marifags.

Let's post more Mari.

No one cares about Marifags. It's deluded MarixKiyoshi shippers that have always been the problem.

>You didn't even read the manga or you are just fucking idiotic.
Any people who think Mari loves Kiyoshi or that Mari loves Kate are complete idiots. She learned to respects him as her friend but that's all.

Mari looking at Kiyoshi ass was nothing more than twisted view her father taught her as little girl, it wasn't anything romantic or sexual, just fine art piece for her.

The whole 69 she did with Kiyoshi too wasn't really anything romantic on her side but fightning for their life in very embarrassing position, like the cavalry battle moments, I don't see romance there but then some virgins may.

Mari 69 with Kate too was nothing else than a way to get advantage and get Kate on her level than her being attracted to her, Kate might be gay for Mari, or she jsut needs her as a rival to have a reason to go to school at all.

It's clear that author goes for love triangles for this, Hana x Kiyoshi x Chiyo, Risa x Andre x Meiko, Meiko x Mari x Kate, Slut x Gakuto x that other girl.

I really hope two other guys too will get some action.

Right, like when she made him expose his dick to the whole school, killing is reputation and killing him along with it. How supportive.

It was necessary for the win and he has no reputation anyway.

>Mari looking at Kiyoshi ass was nothing more than twisted view her father taught her as little girl, it wasn't anything romantic or sexual
Sure thing buddy. Sparkles appear and she's so turned on he has to stop her sucking that sweet ass. But it wasn't sexual.

>when she made him expose his dick to the whole school
>Thing that never happened

Yaeh, she's so in love with him she didn't say he was trash and even informed him she was going to study abroad. Oh wait

Of course not, but then a virgin like you won't understand it siNCe for you any interaction between a girl and a guy means the girl must be in love with him etc.

Idiotic as usual.

Please point out in my post where I mentionned love.