without saying >CNN

Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15057405
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blow your bait up your ass
>CNN

Fake and gay.

That's probably JFK right? Who cheated on his wife constantly and kept her on hardcore amphetamines because she would become hysterical at times.
Or maybe Lincoln who sent his wife to an insane
asylum because she was mourning over their dead child but it was interfering with Lincoln's political ambitions.
>No it's Drumpf, he openly admitted that gold chasing whores will let him grab their pussy.
... Ok

CNN is such a fucking joke

How could Trump be anti-woman? He married three of them.

Women are some of the biggest pocket picking stupid gibbers in the world
Literally every one of them is getting some kind of free ride
strawpoll.me/15057405

Female campaign chair
>anti female

Except that he isn't anti-women?
>CNN

Cheated on all 3 of his wives.

>/pol: he is not degenerate and loves women

And OP is nowhere to be seen.

You don't prove negatives, you have to supply evidence for your claim that Trump is the most anti-woman US president ever.

You cheat on you’re boyfriend every day, faggot.

>CNN

Someone have those links where CNN reported parental leave as being needed, then when trump announced it as his policy, they said it's bad for women - just 2 months later

>me2 was never stronger
>women never came forward as much as they did during T admin

I would tip that guy and I never tip

>1st woman to direct a skyscraper construction
>1st woman direct winning Pres. Campaign
>A woman as WH speaker

>"I spend a lot of time around the president, and I've never felt anything but respected and empowered by him to do my job," Sanders told NBC News. "Can he be tough? Yes. But he's equally tough on men. People want to say 'Oh, he's tough on women' — no, he's tough on everybody."

>Kellyanne Conway, the counselor to the president, said it wasn't a surprise that Sanders, Hicks and other women would take on more visible roles in the White House.

>"That is just natural for Donald Trump to hire and elevate women to high positions," she said, citing his history with the Trump Organization and his 2016 campaign.
>

Trump is the first man to openly beat a woman on national TV and he was awarded the Presidency for it. White knights BTFO.

Trump is the first man to openly beat a woman on national television and be awarded the Presidency for it. White knights BTFO.
saged

>(((CNN)))

That's good enough for me.

(((CNN)))

One could only hope

Q predicted this

so?

>make claim
>ask opposing view to disprove it
Logical fallacy
Mods need to delete this shitposting.