Sacramento School on Suicide watch

>Students, parents and staff at C.K. McClatchy High School are upset over a science fair project by a student in its elite magnet program that questioned whether certain races of people lack the intelligence to handle the program’s academically challenging coursework.

sacbee.com/news/local/article199440204.html

Best part is the student is Asian. Article is nothing but salt and tears. Worth discussing how this could be brought to your local school science fair.

We are actually discussing this right now countrywide. Mainstream politics are disgusted by it, denying and refusing to believe the science behind it. Media are divided, some claim it is truth, others stand behind mainstream politics. Meanwhile a professor from a university has openly admitted that there is an IQ difference between races.

Bump

I feel as though it's something that really should be talked about. We can preach diversity all day but what does it get us except sub-par doctors and academics? We're destroying our educational system for the sake of inclusiveness.

We have one party who adressed this and our entire country went crazy. Most normies seem to accept it though. How could you not? Everyone who knows niggers believes this, you don't even need an IQ test to be able to tell they are more primitive than us.

> a professor at a university
There are thousands of professors who know there are racial differences in IQ. But probably less than 10 who will say it out loud.

t. Professor

Science denying left...

Generation Z

>But probably less than 10 who will say it out loud.

Yes I guess technically zero is less than ten. College professors are cowards. Probably the only thing I learned in college.

seeing as commiefornians are among the lowest IQ states, together with the southern nigger barnyards, of course they're gonna chimp out on such subjects

the race and IQ probablem is extremely easy to fix. sperm donation eugenics can make everyone a genius in a couple generations.

Which professor

>Everyone who knows niggers believes this, you don't even need an IQ test to be able to tell they are more primitive than us.
I wouldn't say so.

Meme flag left on from shitposting

Iq is only important in road general terms

A deviation of +/- 10 to 15 points doesnt mean anything. That difference could be chalked up to error or may not even be all that important (since iq its self is just a way of guessing approximate intelligence). The issue lies in the fact that blacks can have iq's that deciate by 40-80

Thats not how it works dingus

>for the sake of inclusiveness.

which does nothing for anyone. same with "diversity". these are empty concepts that have no tangible effect on the world. all it does is cause some feelings to get felt.

What is regression to the median?

Seems edgy. It literally says he uses online IQ. He can't really prove this at his age.

Even geniuses have average genes in them.

Based Asian student.

Asians are even more pissed off than whites with joggers blaming everyone else for their lack of academic achievement.

t. knowing absolutely nothing about iq, its measurement and its effects.

Which is hilarious considering whites that they were subhumans until about 70 or 80 years ago.

Normie mentality is “ we know it’s true but we pretend it isn’t because it’s mean.”

so a lack of spatial sense, slowness in solving problems, and fundamentals of comprehension are irrelevant in intelligence?

top fucking kek

godspeed to that gook

>ywide. Mainstream politics are disgusted by it, denying and refusing to believe the science behind it. Media are divided, some claim it is truth, others stand behind mainstream politics. Meanwhile a professor from a university has openly admitted that there is an IQ difference between races.

got some sauce on news articles regarding this? It would be interesting to see.

This is so fucking true. A psych doctoral student, and a woman no less, just openly said to me that racial IQ differences were real and significant and then immediately said she'd never do research on that topic because of potential consequences.

Stupid people love to be told their smart... you've been fed a supply of fluoride in your water supply that has caused your brain to rot. You should just kill yourself.

The tides are turning in our favor, mates.

Of course city people have higher IQ than rural and suburban people. You collect all the smart people into one location to do the knowledge economy jobs.

It's true though. Cities are where most high value jobs cluster. This means that people tend to be smarter.

So, city folks have a higher IQ than rural and suburban retards specifically? That's news?

>Best part is the student is Asian
Definitely not trying his best to be the nail that doesn't stick out i see.

I think it's a charter school that's overwhelmingly white/asian and actually merit based to get into to begin with.

Doesn’t mean they ALL vote left.

And trump support falls across that line. Therefore trump support = low iq.

Ask anyone why they think diversity is a good idea. They usually cant come up with a valid reason other than "because its wrong to not include everybody" or something along those lines. Why is it wrong? They cant answer that. The people at the top who started diversity knew what they were doing and the people at the bottom who are for diversity are stupid enough to think its a good idea.

You're on the wrong site to ask that question. You're better off going back to r/eddit. We're all just memers here.

czechd

From the article
>No student should ever be made to feel that their race has anything to do with their ability to succeed

Except it does. And to a great extent. Same as gender. Women, on average, have less developed analytical capabilities than men. Blacks have lower IQs than whites. Whites lower than Asians. That simple. You didnt hear white people bitching about this when the academic article was published (maybe liberals bitching on behalf on blacks but thats it).

Hell, this picture will give me nightmares.

That's because whites always justify with the

>Asians are less creative

Thing

My favorite thread.
Here we go.
the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study carried out by Waldman, Scarr, and Weinberg (1994) was designed to show that when black infants are adopted by white parents they would have the same IQs as whites. The authors of this study examined groups of black, white, and interracial babies all adopted by white middle class couples. In the event it turned out that at the age of 17 the IQs were 89 for the blacks, 98 for the interracial, and 106 for the white. Thus, a 17 IQ point difference between blacks and whites remains when they are reared in the same conditions. Being raised by white adoptive parents had no beneficial effects on the intelligence of the black children because their IQ of 89 is the same as that of blacks in the north central states from which the infants came.

Piss off shitskin

most academics know very well, you can read the clues when they teach if you know how to read between the lines. but you really can't just say it out loud.

Despite their commitment to the egalitarian position, it is interesting to note that Waldman, Scarr, and Weinberg conclude that their evidence shows that both genetic and environmental differences contribute to the black-white IQ difference: "We think it is exceedingly implausible that these differences are either entirely genetically based or entirely environmentally based" (p. 31). Thus, while there is nothing in their data that can justify this conclusion, because they provide no evidence for any environmental contribution to the low black IQ, their final position is not greatly different from that advanced by Jensen (1969), that both genetic and environmental factors are responsible for the low black IQ, but where Jensen proposed that the relative contributions are about two thirds genetic and one third environmental, Waldman, Scarr, and Weinberg have concluded that both factors are involved, although they do suggest a quantification of the magnitude of the respective contributions.
In fact, the results of the Minnesota Interracial Adoption Study show that both conclusions are incorrect. The conclusion to be drawn from this study is that rearing black children in a white middle class environment has no effect at all on their IQs at age 17.

Atticus Finch put it best, essentially we're not all equal but we all deserve equal rights.

1/5 asian 4/5 white master race
Ive got the asian smarts and the white build. Pure aryan cucks dont stand a chance

>We destroyed our educational system for the sake of inclusiveness.
fixed

This. But am I going to say it out loud? No thanks, I like having my job.

t. geneticist

Multi-culturalism wrecks communities, according to researcher Robert Putnam. Of course the elites push this "diversity is our strength" narrative to further divide and conquer the unwashed masses they lord over.

>ad hominem
You're better off with 9gag and 8faggot, you filthy boomer.

>inclusiveness
That’s a funny way of staying importing votes

He's talking about affirmative action and the "college is for everyone" mentality

wow, Texas is dead middle.

What makes you think I'm that old? I'm a gen X you filthy mongrel

but blue states are filled with nothing but smart city people!!!!!

unironically, this.

The conclusion that African Americans have a genotypic IQ of 85 does not mean that Africans in sub-Saharan Africa also have a genotypic IQ of 85. African Americans are not pure Africans but are a hybrid population with a significant amount of European ancestry. This has been estimated at 25 percent by Reed (1971) and by Chakraborty, Kamboh, Nwamko, and Ferrell (1992). We can estimate that pure Africans in Africa and in the United States have a genotypic IQ of 80 and that this IQ increases by 0.2 IQ points for every 1 percent of Caucasoid genes. Thus, the average African American will have an IQ of 85 (80 + 25 X 0.2 = 85), a figure confirmed by numerous studies summarized in Table 4.4. In the Southeastern states the percentage of European genes among African Americans is quite low. For instance in South Carolina it has been estimated at 6 percent (Workman, 1968) and in Georgia at 11 percent (Reed, 1969). These admixtures of European genes should raise their IQ by 1.2 and 2.2 IQ points, respectively, giving them an IQ of 81.2 and 82.2. This prediction has been confirmed by the study of 1,800 African Americans in five Southeastern states by Kennedy, Van der Reit, and White (1963), which found their IQ on the 1960 Stanford-Binet was 80.7.

The great thing about science is that it never changes. Its results are unquestionable and unchangeable through time. Its conclusions never change.

This is especially the case with race and IQ.

African Americans with 50 percent European genes will have an IQ of 90 (80 + {50 by 0.2 = 10} = 90). This is about the mean IQ of African Americans in the Northern states, where the proportion of European ancestry approaches 50 percent. African Americans with 75 percent European genes will have an IQ 15 points higher at 95 (80 + {75 x 0.2 = 15} = 95), which is very close to the IQ of 94 of the interracial children in the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study. Europeans with 100 percent European genes will have an IQ at 100.
This estimate of the genotypic African IQ as 80 means that the average IQ that Africans would obtain if the environments in which they were raised were the same as those of Europeans would be 80. Throughout sub-Saharan Africa the mean IQ of Africans is approximately 67, so it can be inferred that adverse environmental conditions in sub-Saharan Africa impair the African IQ by around 13 IQ points.

nice trips texas

>inner city blacks have higher IQs than rural whites.
yea.... about that...

gen x is pretty old my dude

>one small study with no follow-ups

Niggers will indeed vote democrat for the next 200 years

If leftists give you flak over believing race and IQ, just tell them they “sound as stupid as conservative climate deniers and it’s settled science”.

I do this all the time and talk about sheer and unbridled emotion that results from it. It’s hilarious.

>>one small study with no follow-ups
Conduct your study.

We still think they're subhuman, they just aren't stupid.

Scientists make mistakes too.

the consistency with which Africans obtain low IQs in so many different locations can only be explained by the operation of a strong genetic factor. If only environmental factors were responsible for the different IQs of different populations, we should expect to find some countries where Africans had higher IQs than Europeans. The failure to find a single country where this is the case points to the presence of a strong genetic factor.

Hence the push for race mixing. Or a one world race.

I know. I'm being sarcastic with how people love to praise science with one hand and how it's able to forge new conclusions with new evidence, but when something like race and IQ come up, it's basically an axiom.

>t. sub-85 IQ Untermensch

The range of difference in iq is greater within races than the range between races. Which is why people don’t talk about it because retards will try to use it to justify excluding a whole race of people

His display board looks like it was tossed together in the parking lot 5 minutes before the project was due. I don't disagree with his points, but I have a feeling he did it as a troll.

the brain size difference between blacks and whites points to a genetic difference, considering the high heritability of about 0.9 of brain size and the correlation of approximately 0.4 between brain size and intelligence

Then no one should be upset by the thoroughly verified results of these studies. We should all be able to just shrug it off. All pledge it as true, but just not freak out over it.

>The great thing about science is that it never changes
It changes all the time, science is basically the process of proving earlier scientists wrong

They didn't calculate "artistic iq," the most important iq that is valuable to science abd politics.

>>one small study with no follow-ups
I wonder why not?

The validity of the IQs is the question of the extent to which they provide genuine or valid measures of the cognitive abilities of samples. It has often been argued that the peoples who obtain low IQs are really just as intelligent as Europeans, but the tests are biased against them. The issue of test bias has been discussed at length by Jensen (1980) in his book Bias in Mental Tests and is shown to be not a tenable view. Individuals and races that do well on intelligence tests also tend to do well in education, earnings, job performance, and socio-economic status (Jensen, 1980,1998; Herrnstein and Murray, 1994). An Australian psychologist Murray Dyck (1996, p. 67) has given this verdict on the test bias thesis:
[T]he evidence indicates that cognitive tests are equally reliable across races, are of equivalent item difficulty across races, yield similar subtest correlations...and factor analyses yield similar results. The question of whether standard ability tests are culturally biased has been answered: they are not.
A further recent verdict on test bias comes from Brown, Reynolds, and Whitaker (1999, p. 215): "research to date consistently finds that standardized cognitive tests are not biased in terms of predictive or construct validity."

Ahh lewontins fallacy, among my favorites
>some women are better than men at math, therefore the top 1% of mathematicians can't all be men
Moron

>a professor from a university
A few of those have also affirmed that the earth is flat. Not saying that there ISNT a difference, just that your argument is shit

lol artistic iq
>were doomed

It has sometimes been asserted by environmentalists that poor nutrition contributes to the low IQ of African Americans in the United States. Thus, Richardson and Spears (1972, p. 82) have written "we have overwhelming evidence that minority groups like the blacks always tend to be less well fed than the majority." They offer no evidence for this assertion and it is doubtful whether it is correct. Poor nutrition reduces height and thus short stature is an index of poor nutrition. But as early as 1918 the heights of American conscripts were 170.96 cm for whites and fractionally greater at 171.99 cm for blacks (Nelson, 1933). A further study published later in the twentieth century has confirmed that there is no difference in height be-tween American blacks and whites at the ages of 4 and 7 years or among adults (Broman, Nichols, Shaughnessy, and Kennedy, 1985). Surveys of nutrition have also failed to find any differences between American blacks and whites. For instance, a survey of 1987-88 found that in a representative sample of 2,379 9-10-year-old girls, 20 percent of blacks and 25 per-cent of whites had below the RDA (recommended daily allowance) of 45 mg a day of vitamin C (Simon, Schreiber, Crawford, Frederick and Sabry, 1993). The First Health and Nutrition Examination Survey of girls up to the age of 15 found no difference between blacks and whites in low vitamin C intake (National Center for Health Statistics, 1979). Other dietary deficiencies are likely to be associated with vitamin C deficiency, so these results suggest that American blacks do not experience any greater nutritional deficiency than whites.

And it's not just education, it's every field possible, just so companies can avoid lawsuits. "Civil RIghts" gave this country a cancer that can't be cured.

Well can you provide one small study to disprove this one small study

several studies have shown that the race differences in intelligence are fully pre-sent in preschool children. Thus African 3-year-olds in Dominica have an IQ of 67 (Wein & Stevenson, 1972), and 4-year-olds in St. Lucia have an IQ of 62 (Murray, 1983). In the United States, 3-year-old Africans have an IQ of 86 (Montie & Pagan, 1988) and 85 (Peoples et al., 1995), and 4-year-olds have an IQ of 87 (Broman et al., 1975), just about the same as African-American adolescents and adults. These preschool studies suggest that lack of education is not a significant factor determining racial differences in intelligence.

You're just a dumb person, if there was new evidence that IQ was the same in all races I would gladly take a look at it. Unfortunately no such evidence exists, and there's a concentrated cover up in academia to stop people from knowing this.

Big brained Masshole reporting in

>Unfortunately no such evidence exists, and there's a concentrated cover up in academia to stop people from knowing this.

That's what I'm saying, you dummy.

Why are leftists IQ difference deniers? It's like they're creationists or something. What else do they deny? Climate change?

Remember you have the bay area and askenazis in Los Angeles pulling the average up in CA, which means things are worse than this let's on.

it all evens out because asians lack creativity