Mediterranean and fertile crescent is the master race thread

Mediterranean and fertile crescent is the master race thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
youtube.com/watch?v=9MoeQOZSK5w
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TFW italian

True

We have already had this argument Arabs got BTFO

You're never part of the master race if you mutilate your body with tattoos. They are the symbol of degeneracy in our society.

>covered in tattoos
>on steroids
>no children
>5'6"
>closet faggot

Yeah what a paragon of humanity

Looks gay as fuck.
Here's something better.

Feminine women, masculine men.
How it's supposed to be.

>mediterranean
>white
kek

>our
>flag
Checks out.

The Iberian people are the only true master race.

so dyed bear manlet fags on roids are the masterrace.
i dont want to hate on mediterraneans btw, i just want to point out that this particullar specimen is pathetic

>take steroids
>become masterrace
Anglo logic.

>Britcuckistan
>white

Word through the grade vine is Ms May is more cucked than Truduea or whatever his name is. Must run in the """Anglospehere"""

>posts degenerate with abhorent tattos

your tears are delicious
>t. middle east refugee in the US

>(((1 post by this ID)))
>(((middle east refugee)))
>(((US)))

Jewing pretty had aren't you Rabbi?

the guy part may be true but that girl is way above average.

I don't waste my time whining about JEWS on chinese hentai imageboards. I'm just breeding with your beautiful white daughters.

>t. asshurt shitskin mongrel
lol :^)

It's a joke thing. I think that hot slavic women are whole another dimension of beautiful than other hot women, but they are defeninitely not as common as one may think.

I think the stereotype comes from foreigners who visit big student cities, like Kraków.
I live in a Silesian shithole and there's not that many hot girls here, but in Kraków or Wrocław there's so many beautiful girls everywhere.

>and so it came to pass that Hans woke up to the realization he had to send his left shoulder to the ghetto

The guy looks super fucking gay

did he fell asleep on a newspaper or something?

Divide and conquer thread. SAGE

>Mediterranean and fertile crescent is the master race
Agreed.
Pic related - a Jewish vegan bodybuilder.

thats my goal body for age 52

Reyloski plis ai, Kylor Enski, em in ljav wits jyu.

I come from an Iberian tribe.

Saging faggot

Rey do not call me anymore, you break my heart.
If I next time see you, I BREAK YOUR BACK! Idz pierdol matke twojego kumpla!!!!!!!!

Stop being a faggot.
If your cheeks can get red from blushing or heavy drinking you're white.

>Viking roots of tattoos
>Most combat-serving countrymen are tattooed

Stop shitposting, faggot.

>White is a literal albino

he looks a bit like thate polish guy pawel ladziak

>heavy drinking
That happens to Asians. Need another factor.

Wow, he has a massive bulge, thanks for sharing OP!

>masculine men
Bwahahahhahahaha

>the slavinator

>the rs671 allele of the ALDH2 responsible for the flush reaction is rare among Europeans and Africans

It's only found in those with Asiatic genes

>mfw that image is always followed with butthurt replies anywhere on the internet

Just a reminder what you white "people" really come from..
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs

literally my dream

cheddarman.jpg

If sitting on the beach and eating coconuts counts as such

uh no dear the Aryans were all white descendants of Atlantis and pre dated Egypt by a few 1000 years not that it matters because the pharoahs were huwhite Aryans also
youtube.com/watch?v=9MoeQOZSK5w

We wuz super predators and shiet.

Stop falling the kike propaganda

>Mediterranean
Oh yes, what you write on a restaurant cause people wouldn't be so quick to eat there if the sign said 'sandnigger' on it.

t. butthurt purger

The good news is your ancestors were white you are also descended from Aryans we all are not the other way around but you of course are bottom tier as a niglet, humans are de-evolving not evolving, or at least we were this is too complex to understand for the retards here

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk

And most of you are too dumb to realize how important this is either and actually figure out what all this means, this is why they call you goyim

Mediterranean is the polite way of saying sandnigger. There's no debate. That's how the UN talks.

>Mediterranean and fertile crescent is the master race
aahahahahhahaha
Never even fucking knew people thought that Mediterranean people would be better than all other races. What a fucking joke.

Sauce on the Canadian girl?

3 of those replies you quoted are simply light hearted observations

Fucking kek

someones doodled on that fella

Is this the same italian guy with black girlfriend/wife that gets posted on Sup Forums?

North Meds are not the same as Eastern and Southern Meds.

Kys Iraqi diaspora larper

vieri?
no that's different

Albino is not white only