Who's ready for WWIII?

Who's ready for WWIII?

The fact that Saudi Arabia and Israel are blue

>India
>Not blue
>not aware of the tension and border disputes between them and China

I wanna be on mommy and daddies team :D

Somthing new happen or is just the usual WW3 wish post?

Just because you are a lost cause doesn't mean the whole world has to burn. Give it up. You will have to get a job eventually.

I want to be a winner the next time!

Since when is Sup Forums against WW3 wish posts?

I feel sad that russia isnt our fren, we used to be so close, and we would marry our princesses to their emperors and stuff... We should be frens again, i miss them. Why did the jews have to ruin our frenship

I was born ready

Cute, but not realistic sweete. Finland nor Sweden are going to side with NATO no matter the cost. Our political institutions,politicians and the populations themselves are opposed to idea of joining any permanent alliances.

Well we do seem to be getting closer is all, so I was just wondering if somthing else had hit the fan and Id missed it.

Shouldn't NZ be mostly blue, but with a big red blob where Auckland is?
I mean, given the number of cunt-eyed changs here, it'd make more sense.
Plus, we Anzacbros are a team! Ready to die together in the trenches due to inept British leadership!

I suspect the politicians might get bought by promising refugee and a massive amount of money post-war.

Our officer are relatively pro-NATO for some reason. I believe they have been bought indirectly, by letting them recieve all kinds of cool NATO gear and training. Am I right? At least we the Reservists are still anti-NATO because we don't want to die in a useless conflict.

Can we just have a World War against Communism? I think that would be pretty sweet. Wipe it off the face of the earth

Ummmm wut m8...?

Communism died in 1991.

>Implying

African countries are not going to participate. Too poor and too incompetent.

Well there still is North Korea and Cuba but they don`t seem like a realistic thread anyone.

If d*bs ANZAC troops invade Indonesia

So close...

I think Hungary would be red with all the Putins bootlicking.

That would be great, every major war prompted a jump in Brazilian industries and economy