Now...

>Now, some see Black Panther ushering Marvel into the future as contracts for its Avengers cast members — who are mostly white and male — expire.

>At some point we're going to have to say goodbye to Captain America and Iron Man. Black Panther is kind of the obvious choice to lead the Avengers from that point on," said Alisha Grauso, an entertainment writer and editor.

cnbc.com/2018/02/10/black-panther-poised-to-smash-records-usher-marvel-into-the-future.html

This is getting fucking out of hand now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQbjS0_ZfJ0&lc=z23bxhmzmvjsx3f21acdp430bb3iopvs3233fkdlyv1w03c010c.1518434180172274
youtube.com/watch?v=7L_20_5QB5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not even true, he's too busy running a country to lead the avengers

Post this in every BP thread. Watch it wither and die. Oh and sage.

I would love to see this bomb, just because of the hype. Fucking movie didn't even open yet and they're acting like it's a success. Then you have to deal with all the kangz bullshit. Just look at the comments for this video

youtube.com/watch?v=JQbjS0_ZfJ0&lc=z23bxhmzmvjsx3f21acdp430bb3iopvs3233fkdlyv1w03c010c.1518434180172274

>At some point we're going to have to say goodbye to Captain America and Iron Man.
And say goodbye to your ticket sales if you replace them with a nigger

Marvel would know better than to randomly change the characters in their CU. The characters are why it's successful, Tony Stark, Thor, Loki, Captain Ametica, even fucking Hawkeye, are memorable and the actors nail it. Changing that would kill off one of their biggest cash cows

There will not be 1 single black on planet earth that will not like it. 90% of them have a low IQ, like a child's and will literally believe it's true.

Why sage something that is promoting white racism in nearly every article and 95% of the gormless fuckwitts are falling for it. Why not use it as a redpill? I think I can guess why, just like the people who want Sup Forums to give it 10/10 ratings. Hmmmmmm.

>Black Panther is kind of the obvious choice to lead the Avengers from that point on
I really hope this builds momentum amongst blacks and sjw's. Because although Marvel will shoehorn blacks into white roles, and make a black oriented super hero film, they aren't about to go full retard. And when it doesn't happen for black panther, and they just reboot with, new younger white heroes, or just go back to making solo Iron Man, Cap. America, etc., movies, they will rage. And nobody will give a shit.

WTF. They are literally the most brainwashed, racist fucks on this earth. I am starting to hate them more with every passing day. How have we let them get to this point?

he's a cool side character at best, not that even the best capeshit is remembered 5 mins after watching it.

>Hawkeye
Renner seems like a cool dude. I would watch a Hawkeye origin story.

Hopefully Black Panther and Infinity War burst the Capeshit bubble. Shoving diversity into every facet of Marvel is really what made me stop reading them but I'm surprised they went this direction this quickly in their movies giving that they know how badly SJW shit has affected their sales and products. It's weird.

Because it is inconsequential you fucking sperg. It's minstrel show garbage. A moving picture based on a picture book.
Christ I cannot stand those with one foot in the door; you claim to have race realism or nationalism at the forefront yet rant and rave about some psychologically subversive pop culture?
Any chance there is a more productive use of your time?

They're extolling the beauty and power and magnificence of Africa.
While filming a literal slum.
And the comments . . . good God, the comments.
Four days and we see the fallout.

>implying (((Disney))) won't hit the reset button on the X-Men franchise instead

Renner is bro-tier.

Infinity War Part 2 will break the capeshit bubble, because it's the final Avengers movie (as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong). And yeah, SJW shit killed Marvel comics and SJW shit will kill Marvel movies too if they take SJW shit too far in their movies.

That's quite right, heroism is the expression of individualism, and it doesn't match with the nigger way of life. Wogs hunt in packs, from which no hero can emerge.

Will get the Iron Negress and Whor?

It’s not going to bomb but there’s a good chance that it is less successful than most other marvel movies

Money decides.

Since (((Disney))) now owns (((Fox))), (((they))) can introduce the X-Men (and the Fantastic Four, for that matter) into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

they've gone from wewuzzing to wegonebeing. this is a whole new level of niggerdom.

You know they could've naturally let Black Panther be a moderate filler film while waiting for their big finale but nah they had to shove in a whole bunch of SJW shit because Disney got worried over how TLJ under performed. Instead they had the audacity to call everyone who didn't like it racist which is really going to fair badly for them. I don't see any of the new Avengers being household names like the original line up was which is kind of worrying. I don't even like Capeshit to begin with but they all seem incredibly bland.

That said, I really, really want a New Super-Man movie. Just to see how it performs in China.

coming to america is the limit of tolerable kangliness.

Why contain it? They'll go over board and radicalize more

How is Black Panther an obvious choice? He's a fucking King. Wouldn't he have King stuff to do?

Like the other user that replied to you, its not going to bomb but for sure its going o under perform mostly cause "CHINA NO RIKE"

I like some capeshit movies, most of them are forgettable but Spider-Man 2 and Captain America: The Winter Soldier were kino.

>At some point we're going to have to say goodbye to Captain America and Iron Man
Because it's 2018, people!

youtube.com/watch?v=7L_20_5QB5c

They abuse me every day

THey just destroy people I've done more at the age of 12 than they've done in their entire lives

All they do is steal from me

marvel is the activision of the movie world with how they continue to churn out a COD every year. lowering the bar further and further.

Don't know why I laughed at these comments. kek

>I would love to see this bomb, just because of the hype. Fucking movie didn't even open yet and they're acting like it's a success.
Black Panther definitely doesn't have the draw of Marvel's A-list superheroes, and a black-people movie isn't going to play well in China.

Let's look at the competition: Early Man (Wallace & Grommit style caveman movie, childish but guaranteed good times), Maze Runner, Samson (going to appeal to the religious types), Hostiles (want a story about a REAL advanced country interacting with relative primitives?), Jumanji (really hit Marvel's usual brand of inoffensive fun), 15:17 (patriotic)... there's plenty of alternatives if people are put off Black Panther in any way.

On top of that, people just came off being lied to by critics about The Last Jedi, so they're going to be wary of gushing critics.

Yeah, I think it's going to be among the poorest-performing MCU movies.

Never listen to them they are insane

Yeah but that's why the media is hyping this movie to absurd levels, some claiming it's going to be the best film ever created in the entire history of cinema. It's about a fucking black dude in Africa that runs around dressed like a futuristic cat and they're acting like it's a cultural revolution. White cucks will go out in droves to see it.

They did that with The Last Jedi, though. People are waking up.

The MCU is an action franchise that primarily appeals to men and boys with healthy levels of testosterone. About three quarters of the usual MCU audience are people who did or would have voted Trump, and (aside from being basically uninterested in Black Panther to start with) they're going to find the politics around Black Panther promotion offensive.

So when they go to the theater, they're going to pick something else to watch. Watch, it'll be under $200 million domestic, and it'll be a flop abroad.

Normies are going to jump ship after Infinity War but what will they appropriate next from "nerd culture"?

No, Black Panther is guaranteed to make at least a billion dollars at the global box office because it connects directly into Avengers: Infinity War.

They're attempting it with Warhammer 40k.

Luckily, it takes large amounts of disposable income to get into and the lore itself works against SJWism incursions a bit.

(((They))) will probably appropriate something from a fantasy-based franchise next, because (((they've))) already appropriated Star Wars and superhero franchises.

>>At some point we're going to have to say goodbye to Captain America and Iron Man
>pump out this garbage until no one pays to see it anymore
That's always been the plan, senpai.

Wouldn't it make more sense for marvel to become more hispanic anyways?
The "end of white American" is not being caused by nogs (who went from being 15% of the population to 12% in theast 3 decades) but it's actually spics who have tripled their numbers in the same time span.
Let's also consider the fact that there's way more spics than nigs.

The left promotes and rewards whatever is the most destructive at any moment. Blacks are worse for white countries than beaners, Muslims more destructive than homos, etc.

jewwood should make all their propaganda filled with nothing but niggers, let the White guilt audience choke on it.

Why did they refurbish "Catwoman"?

Who the fuck cares about Marvel anymore? If they want to escalate the destruction of that SJW-infested company, let them. Hopefully some righteous fans will rebuild the brand to its former glory from the ashes of the crashed abomination that will be left.

More than likely. If they want more people to watch it then they should make it rated R and have BP give Hale Berry's Storm character a good dicking on screen. Problem solved.

LGBT token? WTF is that?

>it connects directly into Avengers: Infinity War
I haven't seen any hint of that in the promotional material. No infinity stones in the trailers.

Anyway, people have largely caught on that you're not really losing anything by skipping movies in the MCU. They don't have strong continuity. It's not like, for instance, the original trilogy of Star Wars, where they all form a single big story. They drop threads and pull stuff out of their asses.

For instance, Iron Man and Thor have whatever powers the writers feel like they have at a given moment. People cooperate or fight regardless of their previous character development. The Hulk is in control or out of control depending on what's convenient for the plot at the moment; there's no arc, no evolution to track. New heroes appear and become central to the plot of movies that aren't focused on them, with no preamble but a teaser in a post-credits scene.

They fucked up the Avengers movies and made them forgettable. People still want to see Infinity War, but they're not going to watch Black Panther because they think it'll be super important not to miss it for when they watch another Avengers mess.

Iron man thor loki and hawkeye are all chicks now in the comics and Captain America is the falcon, with an illegal immigrant sidekick as the new falcon.

...and nobody bought those comics, and now Disney is purging their Marvel comics division trying to fix it.

Calling anything "kino" automatically makes you a faggot manchild Jew enabler worthy of a dumpster fire.

Examples? Cant see that working. Also let me guess... They play Tau?

True. Thats how it went with vidya and whats happening in the NFL now. Its great that the free market is fixing it.

This is no longer the case now. Tony Stark’s coming back, the guy who created Riri Williams (black girl Iron Man / Ironheart) has quit Marvel and gone to DC. Falcon’s back to being Falcon, and Steve Rogers is normal Captain America again. Loki’s a dude again, and they’re killing off female Thor soon. They also just cancelled a fuck tonne of their more lefty propaganda books like Squirrel Girl, America, and yes, female Hawkeye.
Marvel has a new Editor-in-Chief, C.B. Cebulski, and he’s a serious lore-nut, so expect to see a return to the norm for Marvel Comics in the next few years.

>Squirrel Girl

I had a co-worker who was trying to get me into the Marvel universe of characters and he insisted that Squirrel Girl was the most powerful character that existed.

Squirrel Girl. Did Marvel really fall that far?

>samson

Whoa wait a sec are we getting a biblical sword and sandal epic?

Nice. Still, im going to miss America Chavez. It looks like something we would make as a joke to make fun of these idiots but no, its unironic.

I'll check out some series now and then. But I barely glance at their issues whenever I walk into my LCS, the irony is here that they are doing EXACTLY what they did to actual comic fans by alienating their core audience now with Black Panther's release and calling people who didn't like it racist they've really fucked themselves over a lot. This is what I'd expect from their comics division but I really am surprised about this. Amazing going to see how this alienates a lot of their movie fans in a lot of way.

Who cares? Hollywood is kikery. Hopefully whites disconnect themselves and start being more personally productive.

remember this comment when it opens to $150 mil and finishes with $400 mil domestic

>mostly white and male

I am so fucking sick of hearing these two things together in such a derogatory tone. It's so clearly framing.

Remember this one when it opens to $50 mil and finishes with $150 mil domestic.

a whole generation of people has been raised to think that being this way is how you be happy in life.

you know, when you really step back from it all, you see it for what it is: everyone clawing to get any tiny little fraction of power over another, in a sea of powerless people.

Squirrel girl was a joke. She beat iron man and doc doom in her first appearence and since then theres been a running gag of her beating absurdly pwerful villians, usually offscreen. It works when the writer remembers its a joke, shes kind of a throwback to the silver age, when all you needed to be a hero was a stupid power and can do attitude.

Leftists here are trying to raise money to send abbo kids to see this shit. Abbos will be the next WE's

I only watch Marvel for Cap, Bucky and Loki though, when they're out I'm done. I'm a white girl, not really interested in super hero fights unless I like the men involved.

it's outpacing movies like age of ultron and civil war in pre sales. it will open big

They'll reboot the MCU once the Fox deal goes through. Disney will own film rights to the X-Men again.

Might be in 10 years.

I can see 1 or 2 New Avengers movies, though.

New Avengers led by Dr. Strange. Spiderman, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel would be lieutenants.

If anything, GG was probably the biggest form of consumer backlash I've seen in years.

Hey, static shock was pretty great even though it was hand crafted to give back people someone to identify with.

Niggers should be purged from the face of the Earth.

This wasn’t the whole of the problem though. The comic book market is very strange, in that all publishers distribute through a company called Diamond. The Diamond Distribution figures are what matter to comic book publishers like Marvel. So, Diamond acts as the middle-man between publisher and retailer. The retailers order from Diamond, publishers fill Diamond orders, Diamond distribute the books. Marvel used this as a way to fuck retailers over. The typical price for a 22 page comic is 3 dollars (euro / pound). Marvel books are usually a fiver, and “special” issues or variant covers go as far as 10 dollars, even if there’s only a page or two added onto the book for that issue. Marvel also made it so that retailers HAD to buy copies of books with poor sales records in order to qualify for a variant cover on a popular book. So, you’d have to order 200 copies of America #6 to get one copy of the special variant cover for Captain America #13 or some shit. This resulted in there being loads of variants, and higher prices. Marvel completely fucked the retailers in a bid for higher profits, with no worry of ramifications, because the retailers have to deal with Diamond, and not Marvel. On top of all that, Marvel overshipped poor selling books to make their sales stats look better. So, they send out an extra 10,000 copies of Squirrel Girl as a “gift”, and that’s me quoting them, to retailers. Those count as units sold, because like I said, once the books are at Diamond, it’s not Marvel’s problem any more. So, retailers had stocks of books that were cancelled within 2 or 3 issues, and would reside to giving those books away for free with people’s regular purchases, because you can’t return comic books to the publisher thanks to Diamond.
I know Sup Forums likes to blame Marvel’s downfall on their diversity push, but they have spent the last three or four years making the most retarded business decisions beyond the creative level.

Jews control the mass negro minds.

This is all fucking fiction. Why is this a huge deal to them?

OH NO NO NO NO

*wheeze*

THIS IS WHAT JESUS MEANT WHEN HE SAID THAT IF THEY SUE YOU FOR YOUR TUNIC, GIVE THEM YOUR COAT, TOO.

Let them take all the nice things. Let them have every single one of your most treasured possessions. It will only magnify their own evils and glorify you, because while they wring their hands and smile that they were able to take your cloak and tunic, you make new ones, better than the last, or you purchase new ones, knowing what to look for in your new clothing. What we are seeing now is the equivalent of a people (blacks and Jews and fags and parasites of all kinds) who sued the shirts off of the backs of an entire race - a race which also gave their tunics when forced - who do not know how to make shirts, have never made shirts, and are now trying to make it illegal for the race that they stole them from to wear them. Every small step on their parasitic road leads them one step further away from self-sufficiency, and sends us that way instead. Imagine what it will feel like when we, the shirtless race, stop having to feed, clothe, nurture, educate, and generally elevate the dregs of the world. We who have created virtually everything that the world considers "modern", who are the force behind the good in the world, when unshackled from the parasites who now weigh us down so heavily will be like Harrison Bergeron after snapping the locks off of his jacket.

Let them steal. Let them burden us. Let them take all that their hearts will allow them to take. We will only grow stronger.

Who the fuck is even watching this movie? I haven't even heard anybody talk about this movie, how is it "poised to smash records"? Is it some specific record like "Highest grossing movie to feature a melanin enriched individual wearing a panther suit"?

It was an attempt to make a comic for girls. So they created squirrel girl and gave her the superpower of Deus Ex Machina, so she ended up a bland mary-sue that no one gave a shit about except as "muh progress".

WAKANDA

no way
everything but starfire

It's ironic that Gee Dubbs is SO greedy they're actually almost totally immune to jews.

Marvel is owned by Disney. Disney is in the process of destroying the Star Wars franchise that they paid $4 billon for.

And elfdar.

>This is getting fucking out of hand now.
Good. A lot of things have to be burned to the ground before we can start over again. The process will red-pill a lot of White people.

Damn, I've never really thought of it that way. Nicely put, cheers m8.

Smart man.

>it's outpacing movies like age of ultron and civil war in pre sales
Yo, Disney's buying up those tickets themselves and giving them away to inflate their opening weekend numbers.

Have you seen the shit about black kids freaking out in school about their free movie tickets?

Every month Sup Forums would gather up to pirate it and read it together. We were sad to lose it. One user managed to get a letter in one month. He compared the comic to Tommy Wiseau’s “The Room” and the fucktard editor thought that was a compliment and printed basically underhanded hate mail.

They say this every time a new character is introduced, they said it for Dr. Strange and they'll surely say it for Captain Marvel as well. Just ignore it and move along.

Is Starfire one of your treasured possessions?

Here it is. Bottom middle is the letter, top right is the response. I think the post about it got stickied.

Who fucking cares dude? Are you going to the theaters and watching that trash?

kek