The Psychlogy of Male-Orbiter Paypigs

We know why beta orbiters fanboy for female ecelebs, but what explains the fanatical worship of male ecelebs?
>Sargon
>Milo
>Anglin
>Spencer
>Kike Enoch
>Destiny
>Flavor of the Month Jewtoob Cancer
>etc
Is it because beta orbiters regard popular males as father figures, having been raised from boyhood by single moms? When autists go insane trying to shill for their eceleb step-fathers, are they just defending the feeling of having a strong male figure to teach them how to be a man? Isn't it fucking sad that it's come to this? I think it's very sad.

vocaroo.com/i/s1BlXkqBjRqH
media.christogenea.org/videos/evalion/anglin-iconoclast-radio-promoting-race-mixing
youtu.be/O9yv6QSryDk

Wow. He's a fraud too. When I see things like this, I'm shocked and wonder why they don't keep their secret lives secret. Then I remember that none of their fans will actually care or hold them accountable for being fake. Is there anyone in the alt-right that's serious about their beliefs, or is it just a massive LARP for edgy kids?

wtf I love Anglin now

Many are born to follow and only some are born to lead...

Are you new? Alt-Kike is controlled op.

>eceleb
>entire thread discarded and hidden
>guess what’s in my field

Look at these useful idiots traitors posting just to tell you they ignored you lol

Why aren't you discarding the opinions of the "e-celebs" immediately anons. They are rabble rousers, who are just looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

>why
OP said ecelebs are their daddy figures, which is probably true.

>orbiters raised by single mothers
This is why the kikes pushed no-fault divorce, so they'd have a weak, pliable population of instant-mix followers. Men without fathers are natural slaves.

Everyone who changes their beliefs at all for any reason is clearly a fraud!

He still fucks gooks and shills for non-whites, you gullible fuck. Tell your mom she's a whore for raising you by herself.

Women want what they cant have they want to control the attention they and others get. women moderators and beta orbiters are the same in this. Women assume a role of power over men to control only who gets attention.

oh look its another stormfag circle jerk

This. People deserve to be forgiven for their pasts. Stormfags want a movement where no one is pure enough. And they call other people the controlled op LOL

it's just losers worshiping losers

Hello, JIDF. Scared we're reaching the kiddies?

>why do humans clump in groups with a singular voice that tends to unite them

>ITT purity spiralers
kys stormcucks

Daily Reminder: Andrew Anglin has done 1000x times more for the white race than every stormcuck together.

LMAO EVEN THE KING OF THE NAZIS HAS YELLOW FEVER Sup Forums BTFO

>post links to christogenea
lol kys christcuck. nobody takes your shit seriously, I'm not even a fan of andrew anglin in between.