What can we do for our fellow whites being slaughtered and oppressed in south africa

what can we do for our fellow whites being slaughtered and oppressed in south africa

Other urls found in this thread:

safrpsa.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Donate to sites like SAfamily

Kill all niggers

its not whites in general, its specifically the white Afrikaner thats being marginalised / oppressed.

Remember they were in power and put apartheid into law, they are just getting the same treatment now, that they have lost control of the country.

I know of lots of whites living happy, rich lives, running businesses, driving fancy cars, owning property in all the rich places.

Vote to give them refugee status. After that it's up to them.

What Canada said

I feel very safe from those inferior thank you, although a race war would be appreciated.

If they haven't moved at this point, they deserve whatever happens to them.

>afrikaners

if holland is so nice why did they leave

I live very comfortably by abusing these baboons, people getting killed are pathetic.

Many can't move, they are rejected by western countries.

because Holland isn't nice lol

Not true at all, I don't know anyone who's emigration has been denied.

Braindead nigger playing damage control or bluepilled good goy?

though I made it clear that I'm not a nigger, blind fuck

suidlanders.org

Farms are Privately owned... for the time being

If the Boers got together and raised the price of a staple like maze by 5% every time nigs killed a farmer and his family the pressure from the group who already struggle to feed themselves might be sufficient lessen the violence.

They have the IQs of children and need to be chastised as such

forgot your link satan

safrpsa.org/

Yes it is.

>I know of lots of whites living happy, rich lives, running businesses, driving fancy cars, owning property in all the rich places.

And they all have 2 meter high walls with barbed wire around their houses, which they guard with guns, dogs, and even fucking exotic predators like tigers.

I've worked with Afrikaners and they all gave off a miserable vibe, akin to balkanites. Many of them just don't want to be in ZA. Great people.

You think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

That's not what my white friends said when they came over here from your shithole. They were too scared to return and married Englishmen.

We could give them all official residency so they don't have to go to bongistan or Straya
But at this point I don't even really care
Let them all go out with a whimper, their nationality no longer exists and they no longer want to be a people

>Boer
>Union Jack on flag

>If they haven't moved from Jerusalem, Constantinople, Rhodesia, Lebanon, Bolivia, Brazil, Serbia, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Paris, Turkey, London, Syria, Sweden, South Afrika, Mexico or Texas at this point, they deserve whatever happens to them.
t. boomercuck wisdom
have a #whitefeather, coward.

Because traders needed a supply port at the halfway point between Europe and India, the Portuguese didn't think of building one and we did.

Help them get green cards.

Ty for Anglo pepe here’s one for u since u helped my collection.

For once I agree with the leaf, kill all niggers

Nothing, they deserve it for letting the Jews and Christian Church call the shots that put them where they are today. For standing by while the successful ones of their group hired cheap negro labor instead of employing his own, and for not listening to Dr. William Pierce right before everything kicked off.

Have another

We told you this would happen. You did nothing then, don't expect us to hold our breath now.

If anything, what we need is more attention on the NATURE of barbarism and evil taking place towards our woman and children. This darkness in the black genome, it has been there since the dawn of time. It is the reason we fled Africa before the ice-age. We want white men in Europe and the US to get the CLOCKWORK ORANGE treatment.

SEE the images of four-year-old girls, raped to death.

SEE the flesh sloughing off little boys corpses after they've been boiled alive,

SEE babies who've crawled across cold stone floors so they can die curled up to their murdered corpse.

SEE fathers forced to watch the rape and execution of their entire family before having their eyes gouged out.

SEE what happens to whites when they let African birth rates push them out of demographic control.

I'm sorry to black-pill you, but There is nothing you can do that will save Whites who have spent 500 struggling to make this country work. We spent 23 years fighting communism on your behalf in Angola. But you were happy to stand back, and let (((them))) use their lies to turn us into a pariah. You abandoned us in our hour of need and handed us over to the communist-kaffir menace, to appease your pathetic white-guilt.

Do not offer us refugee status. We will not run, we are not compatible with your climate or your culture of cucking to blacks. We will die on OUR land and live out our last days as a REMINDER to you TRAITORS of what the world was like before we delivered it reason and justice. Do not offer us money; it will be stolen by (((cucks))) like Suidlanders and will never help those in need.

Again, sorry to black-pill you. I know you mean well, but the time to help was in 1989. 'This' is the inevitable conclusion to you abandoning your white brothers in South Africa. The ONLY good that will come, will be for you cucks in the EU and US realise just how close to fucked you actually are.

Fight back now or DIE, brother.

This is not a larp.

i bet we'll get right on that...

And I just want to add. WHY THE FUCK would you even THINK we'd 'want' to become refugees? We've been here longer you USbros have been in America! You're willing to die in a fucking worthless sandpit in Iraq, but not to die on your own soil!? It's FUCKING INSULTING!

Sure, there are white South Africans who flee to London and Perth and Canada. They're looking out for the future of their children, but their still fucking cowards. You can keep them.

I'm sure SA is paradise compared to here

At least blacks are borderline retarded and unwilling to suicide themselves. Unlike the camelfuckers whose dicks you're so happy to inhale.

Niggers killing each other? Who cares?

So yeah, don't be surprised if we don't come running to the future Atlantis 2.0 once the mudslides blow up the only good 'Dykes'.

I hope they do I know who will survive and who won't when the water rises.
t. Coastfag

You call us niggers! You fucking polack. We've been surrounded by nogs 10 times longer than you've lived in brick houses and we've still got less admixture than you. You couldn't even gas the kikes when you had the chance, fucking polish cuck.

You’ll probably start to care once this shit starts to kick off in earnest across the Oder.

>parturi kusi niskan

This is how you take the bait. I was joking, I wish you all the best, kick our all negroes from SA.

you can kill niggers. the quicker the west falls, the quicker south africa will fall.

Lets be honest, in a continent of about 1B blacks what did you expect to eventually happen ?

The smart ones left decades ago and those who stayed will die.. its really that simple.

And a point to everyone saying "lmao just move and let the nigs eat eachother"

This is OUR country, WE built it, WE have been here longer than 99% of the current nigs. That's like us saying "oh you swedes can't live in Malmo anymore? just leave"

saying shit like that is how the kikes win.

Real saffas don't leave, the only south africans that emigrate (in the hundreds of thousands BTW) are the very bleeding heart lib com faggots who got us into this mess in the first place.

Ok, you got me.

You mean the Cape Town cucks left? Funny how it's only the urbanites who seem to have the capital and cowardice to leave their home. Fuck you Bong. I hope Gujjar forgets to wash his hands before he sticks them in you Korma / Daughter.

Apartheid existed precisely to prevent what's happening in SA today, to keep the black savages away from humans.

>the smart ones left decades ago

no motherfucker the ones that left are rats fleeing a sinking ship. we arent going anywhere. we have protected our borders against the 1B blacks before and we are prepared to do it again, the only reason our borders eventually fell was jewish mine owners shipping in literal trainloads of niggers packed like sardines from northern countries to work on our mines, and the jews didnt care about them leaving, only about getting cheap labour.

They have to organize a revolution to secure territory.

If they are not willing to fight for their own survival they cannot be saved.

hire an army.

I picked up a book on siener van rensburg last night and have been digging into other stuff about him. I wish that their was more in english about him.

He's right you know.

>a swede

I can only pray for a tremendous happening in Cape Town if day zero is reached. The sooner the better.

Everybody is so proud that SA managed to avoid civil/race war. But time will tell they only pushed the war a handful decades down the line.

I've heard they have 8 building companies working at full speed in Orania to build houses, they've had so many requests they can't house everyone. This Oraniafags knew what was coming from day one, they know they'll die with their boots on and probably will be remembered like the 300.

Yep.

Actually there is no «white» individuals being victims of robbery is no conspiracy, these rich individuals should rather share their wealth with the people

t. kaffer

lmao I'm praying for more drought just for the keks

>whites move into sparsely populated area of Africa
>build first world country
>nuclear power
>first heart transplant
>niggers flock to first world white country
>whites allow niggers to stay in their country, but expect white spaces
>commie kikes instigate the niggers to rise up

No more nice country.

how is it going to happen? are you going to flock to Orania and spread out from there, purging everything in your path? or will there be multiple centers of resistance?

kike

We could start by calling them kaffers and then kill them all.

maybe us dutch should marry their boerinnen daughters just so they can get a residence permit and live in NL, while we join their fathers and brothers to fight

bongfags are generous today

Don't get me wrong. But is like taking a band aid off. The sooner the better. I firmly believe SA was put there by God as a warning sign for other nations.
The lessons we may learn about leftism dynamiting a well run system from the inside and turning it into a dumpster. The lessons about multiculturalism and so forth MAY help the world in the long term.
It's gonna be bad ,we all know it's gonna be bad, so why prolong the agony?

I hope my country will take them in if they need to flee. A lot of White South Africans moved here in the 90s.

I have this but I give another cuz u try Help.

were not being slaughtered you fucking KIKE race baiter.
and all the shit that HAS happened is the fault of your filthy group, you disgusting KIKE.

I've only met nice South Africans personally, but to be honest most of them I hear are complete dicks who cannot function in properly civilized countries.

Doubleswede

Make SA Nigger free again

Bump

Organising has never stopped, but it has to go by other names. Neighbourhood watch, Dedicated Sports shooting, Police Reservists. You think the government doesn't crack down the SECOND someone blabs about fight club. That's why the AWB fell; it's a cesspool of informants.

We had one, it was called "Executive Outcomes", but (((they))) shut them down. They even had fucking MI-24 gunships. Thanks for fucking that up for us because they were doing what you paid them to in Iraq

True that Spanishbro. Cape Town is only 8% white, but the infrastructure and public transport are designed in the most fucked up way. You could suicide the city by taking out 3 or 4 unprotected pieces of infrastructure. It's like house of cards.

Nail on the fucking head.

In the unlikely event of a mass-extermination event. Unlikely because the blacks are happy to take out 5-6 farms a week for now; Orania will be a death trap. Probably the first place to get genocided.

White's will be smart and amalgamate themselves with the coloured community in the Cape. Coloureds HAAAATE blacks, far more than whites do, and if they get jacked in the process, they will quickly pick the paler of two weevils. That would give us numerical superiority in the Cape.

But like I said, the blacks are to cowardly to do anything that might end with US or other international military response. They love the idea of the slow-puncture, that's why they love spreading AIDS, they get sick please from performing their evils slowly and under the rader.

A small number of super-rich Boers still control the main economy here. More critically, the Boers control the entire food supply here.

stop sending millions in aid to feed niggers who just buy mud patties from the pica people

Trump should take them all in

sure Achmed, as if your flag has any credibility anymore. just kys.

9/10

send weapons and ammo

Great idea, but unless your power level is over 9-Breviks, you probably don't realise the personal cost that comes with fighting another man's war... but who knows, if it came down to it and we win, we'll be occupying a lot of once-nigger lands. Maybe you can bag yourself something nice in KZN or the Eastern Cape for when the waifu comes home.

>as if your flag has any credibility anymore

Yes, it's a pity you've all swallowed the strange caricature that's been drawn of my country over many years of memes on Sup Forums (half of them being half-true and the other half being not so true at all). Doesn't really stop me from telling the truth though.

Guys what is your opinion on Janusz Walus? Is he a hero or degenerate?

READ

South Africa was a mistake. Interfering with less developed societies was a mistake. It made us scapegoats. If we had never interfered in Africa and colonized it, it would be the same useless shithole only looking for someone to blame for their mess it would have to be themselves or muslims/arabs which is the correct answer regardless. The entire continent has been turned into a weapon against whites to say "see? see the evil things you've done?". Look, we have a fantasy movie coming out this week which depicts a technologically advanced society of niggers. People actually believe this is what would have happened in Africa if WHYPIPO never set foot there. Forget the fact that whites only heavily colonized in the 19th century and niggers had a few millennia to not be pathetic. They will latch on to any excuse necessary to explain why they have stayed inferior to literally every group of people on the planet.

So to those of you who have inherited South Africa and have nowhere to go, I do feel sorry for you, and understand your plight. What you are currently facing we are also beginning to face in the United States. What you are currently facing our entire race will be facing in our ancestral homeland within the next 20 to 50 years. We are in a fight for survival, but we do not have the means to just uproot entire groups of people and consolidate. If you are able to escape South Africa, try. If you are not, then consider a civilian version Order No. 227 in effect. It's literally the only useful thing communists have ever given us. Cowardice is illegal. No retreat, no talk of safer places. Good luck. Hope you guys still have a good number of FALs in your possession.

no-one believes the shit you're spewing Sven.
we've had enough confirmation to make one nauseous. You are an embarrassment to your ancestors.

Why a real land prices so expensive in South Africa? Is there actual safe places vs not safe places to live? I sort of want to go there with guns and hunt niggers. Would that help? Wealthy leaf here

What you heard is that CHAD SAFFA'S don't KEK to NIGGERS like you VIRGIN SWEDES! You used to be fucking warriors! You make me fucking ASHAMED of my viking admixture.

Turn up the fucking BREVIK you faggot!

I'd suggest cutting the food supply but the problem with that is that'll cause them to chimp out. Get them hooked on cheap drugs like krokodyl to subdue the population would probably be more effective in the long run. Weaken the oonga boongas and they'll be easier to drive out.

Probably for the best.

Reclaiming the land for the white man won't be easy but I think it can be done. Difference between 1944 Germany and SA today, is that no one gives a shit about niggers.

That's bullshit, I know lots of English people that have had there family members murdered and raped, I am one. Stop with this "boers are victims exclusively". We're all in the same boat, do you think the EFF and ANC are going to stop at farms? The EFF have policy to redistribute housing in urban areas, all I have is the house my grandad left me. I'm sick of this boere taking shots at Anglos bullshit, i'm not running or hiding anywhere. We stand together and die together, do you think they'll ask our heritage before the tires come out or the machete falls? There are as many white murders in cities as there are on the farms. For God's sake, it's the eleventh hour , if we can't get our shit together long enough to stop having a dick measuring contest, ALL whites are fucked

That's actually not a bad idea. Don't know how we'd get everyone on board, the government would probably crack down violently, but it's a good idea

That wouldn't only lead to the outright beginning of the inevitable mass genocide attempt, not that I think that would be a problem either as long as you guys are armed and ready for it.

Yes, I know you've been indoctrinated. I don't care anymore than I care about the insanely indoctrinated SJWs. I'll still tell them the same truth I do anyone else, including you.

the Boers supply corn to the blacks which keeps them from freaking out, then on top of that the Boer supplies the coveted 'white maize' and the blacks are more than happy with that. its hard to understand even for the Boers, but it works for the time being.

Janusz Walus?
(((They))) Didn't want Joe Slovo naming the jew. He hated kikes more than whites and Janusz Walus was (((their))) hitman.

>>Interfering with less developed societies was a mistake. It made us scapegoats.
No. Cucking to blacks and Marxists made us scapegoats
>>"see? see the evil things you've done?".
Yeah, like bring civilisation and order to a country that hadn't developed the wheel or a two-story building by 1800.
>>Consider a civilian version Order No. 227 in effect.
I like that. Done. In every interaction, and every aspect of society.

>>Stop with this "boers are victims exclusively".
Agreed, we need to cut the internecine bullshit. It isn't a competition in who's taken the most kaffir-dick. The black doesn't care if you're Boer or anglo, he just sees a target.

This is actually a GREAT idea, this would turn the cold-war red hot, and they cannot afford the scrutiny it will bring.

> I hear most South Africans are dicks who can't into civilization
> I speak truth
KEK, oh Achmed...

hmm, sorry sweetie but dey racis

i no cos my teachy telt me