Helck

New chapter in a few minutes.

I miss Rello.

Well holy shit, color me surprised.

Too many death flags. ;_;

Done.
No chapter next week.

Every character in that area has a united nations amount of death flags, but yeah he gonna die

>Anne crying
No, please.

The blunt of many jokes is now a hero. Just like he always wanted.

Best boy is back, but... who is protecting the castle?

Finally.

Thanks for the dump.

Helck is a dead manga now

>Anne unable to do anything
They should not have sent somebody from management. What the hell are the big shots of the kingdom doing? At least Azudora has appeared.

It's weird how we still don't know anything about the other heavenly kings, even though so much shit is going down.

Where the hell is the high brass demon with the long hair? She disappeared after the first few chapters, she would have been useful now.

Things got out of control only after Mikaros summoned the dark souls guys. In the manga it probably passed only a few hours since the summoning, so there was not enough time for the whole empire to even know what's going on, let alone react.

good shit

FINALLY I HAVE HOPE

pity bump

>still no translations
Kill me.

Who is the best girl?

I'm torn between Anne and Vamirio, but it's definitely one of those two.

Asuta, of course.

Vamirio-sama. The other girls are fine, but how can they even compete?

Best boy is here to put and end to the despair and die in the process.

Seeing Anne crying for the first time is a sad experience.

Hurrah. The cavalry has arrived.

He'll die this time for real and there will be no coming back.

If he is lucky he will survive, but losing all his power and having left a human life span of time to live in peace.

STOP! Anne is already crying because of Helck and you guys want Azudora dying? Are you guys trying to mind break her?

The deathflag level is too high. If he does survive, then it will be some insane miracle.

Azudora is tenacious.

Even tenacity has its limits.

I want to see Mikaros face when he realizes that failing to kill Azu ended in his whole keikaku failing, the trauma will come back fast.

"Azudora appears as soon as Anne starts crying"

I mean, it´s a cool timing, but damn, he could have came a little sooner, before Helck went full berserker.

Maybe Azura has a secret spell that forces him to teleport to her only and only if she cries.

I want to believe

>people die if they're killed
Damn you.