On Niggers and Their Lies

Apparently we got BTFO lads and ladies, It really is a shame that nobodies willing to stand up for white folk, hmph :(

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/962774251957727232/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXG3mdJpo2c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop using twitter

I dont have Twitter but I hope some of you anons go in there and btfo some of these retarded niggers.

It is a fact that Blacks have lower IQ.

nah that ain't true. That's just global white supremacy and their lies.

Down syndrome people’s can read. You do not need a high IQ to read....

>nigger literally has to google the answer to his opponent during a debate

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>Never let someone talk by interrupting constantly with strawman
>HAHA I WON HE STUPID
>Niggers applaud him on Twitter, can't even fathom anything that's going on to begin with

I hate this gay earth

Tariq is a troll man, he's doing it for the bantz. Only low IQ niggers take him seriously.

>only low IQ niggers take him seriously
So all niggers?

God dammit I hate niggers

>There is no white countries because white people come from caves
What's the origin of this train of thought?

It’s called negro supremacy. They don’t want to co-exist, they want to conquer us.

I get that, and it's cute
But what's the origin of what I just wrote? Is there some article or book or something?

>Tariq is a troll man, he's doing it for the bantz
he's not even trying anymore
He's a cartoon black Snidely Whiplash

Only niggers think he won. Was pretty funny seeing the latinos on his video talking shit. They're calling them White Supremacists now haha.

Gen Z baby! They can cry all they want but it's just gonna piss off these kids more and more.

>parasitic behavior
>wants to be independent from the host
This is all that the gibs amount to.
They want, yearn, even crave for a black santa claus, a black mozart, a black shakespear, and so on and so forth. They want to be us!

Well they're easy to trick, we could take advantage of that. I think we should start pushing the We Wuz Jews meme and tell them it was them who got gassed with fake black profiles. White Jews stole dey history dawg. They're too stupid to red pill or distinguish between Whites and Jews.

Investigate what? Speech is still free here for the time being. It's weird seeing so many calls for investigations and hearings on speech when they know it's legal. (((They))) must be expecting hate speech laws at some point.

I don't know but they've been calling us Cave Beasts for a while now. So wherever that comes from.

It's because of our alkaline noses

Is this a troll account?
This can't be real!!
WHAT?

desu everybody does that now

Cave beast sounds neet
I wish we where more beast-like, and less soy-like.

>Is there some article or book or something?
"Black Athena" by Martin Bernal came out in the late 80s that supposes that all of Greek innovations were copied from Egyptians (=Deep Africa). East Coast niggas ate this notion up and exploded with idiot rappers

I read this in the late 80s...its been debunked the world over by acadmics

This is a good idea. Seeing how retarded, full of shit, yet extremely self righteous they have been for the past year, I think this would work.

THEY WAS IN CAVES WITH THEY PALE SKIN WHILE WE WAS BUILDIN PYRAMIDS N SHIEET

>Cave beast sounds neet
youtube.com/watch?v=VXG3mdJpo2c

i should also point out that before this book, blacks had endeared themselves to the Alex Haley plagiarized account of "Roots" as the gospel truth of the TransAtlantic Slave Trade, simply because it was broadcast on television as a mini-series

tl;dr - blacks believe ANYTHING if its on TV

It's these fucking Christian morals man. We don't need that shit to treat our own people good. It's killed our tribal and killer instincts and now these cucks wanna take care of the niggers cuz it's the Christian thing to do. It's trash.

Jared won by just smiling in silence and letting Tariq talk.

OP is a faggot. Quit spamming your racist bullshit on Sup Forums. This is a board of peas.

White folk

Stop talking like a fucking nigger

Yeah i think so if we pair it up with some memes. Maybe some of those fake body pics and color them black haha.

Post this to r/starterpacks

Looks like people have the opinion the Taylor won this duel over on the actual video itself. There’s admire more of them to. His twitter is a fucking hug box.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

Day hat us cuz day anus'n sheeeit.

I finally listened to the Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor video. I thought this guy being a moron was a meme but I was wrong. This guy does the usual nigger thing of shouting in circles without sticking with any point.

That NWA face tells it all. Low IQ.

Wash yo ass

>American heaven

Thats a good point. If all cultures are equal then how does inequality exist?

Because w**** people STOLE from everybody else on the planet. Hell they STOLE people themselves.

W****s created inequality