How do we stop him bros? He keeps BTFOing the Alt Right one by one. Why can't we counter his arguments...

How do we stop him bros? He keeps BTFOing the Alt Right one by one. Why can't we counter his arguments? Why isn't just calling him a nigger working!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
hooktube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who?

This.

its insane how easily he BTFOs Sup Forums and their idols

I thought Destiny was a beast at debating but Tariq is on a whole different level

Sametho

>niggerposting

Hes also the only debater whose also multi-talented and made his own theme song that spreads redpilled messages basically telling thots to clean themselves up

youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU

Why is he doing the Dreamworks face?

Black supremacy is good, it makes white liberals seem retarted and it galvinizes even the most dimwitted whites

He recently tweeted that Vlad the Impaler was a black man, it'll take care of itself.

Seriously? That should piss off the BLACK TÜRK KARA BOGA shitposter

This is a joke. It has to be. That Tariq dude is a dumb ass motherfucker. He couldn't BTFO a retarded white kid, let alone any intelligent white.

Seeing this picture makes me miss him in 30 Rock

That's a good God damn question.

Its hard to fuck with him because he keeps a suspected white supremacist list. If you mess with him, he'll put you on the list.

I'd love to see a Tariq v Sargon of BlackDad "debate"

>Middle Eastern females and Asian females overwhelmingly thirst for the white D

Exactly what I'd expect

>how do we stop him bros?
Who? All I see is a monkey

Who is this?

Everyone tweet to them and tell them to debate

its Tariq Nasheed, also known as K-Flex... he BTFOs Sup Forums and alt-right on a regular basis and is seemingly unstoppable in debates because of his insane logic

isn't he the guy who played the PI on Curb?

So niggers literally take any white historical figure, and claim he was black, with absolutely no proof, except some porch monkey saying it.
So white have to leave Africa and leave the inept monkeys to their own device, which will never happen, niggers will always blame whites, they will be the eternal burden. Also, if niggers want whites to leave Africa, why won't this fucker lead by example, and leave Europe and the Americas? That's right, because they need wypiple... whites don't need them, in fact no other people need them.

You cant counter retardation. If you could retards wouldnt exist.

>spreads redpilled messages basically telling thots to clean themselves up
wash yo ass is the obvious next step after clean your room. truly a genius

haha Yeah!

based

Wanna go for a swim?

Tariq says everything is run by white supremacists. Sup Forums says everything is run by Jews. You guys have a lot in common actually.

Hes always a step ahead of Sup Forums

Man he was absolutely BTFO in that debate. Honestly it underlines the real differences in IQ

I'm shaking in my boots

Wow, how can you be succesful with that low of IQ?

It's in the white man's nature to create and grow.
Asking them to stop is like asking a nog to stop raping and murdering.

I agree with him. Nature has tried to wipe blacks out of existence countless times already yet white countries keep artificially propping them up. It’s insanity

hooktube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU

Kek

Tariq < General Butt Naked

This dumb nigger was defending castro and communism in a video

Yeah.......

>Literally is a Kang
That’s all we need to know about him.

The difference is we have facts... he has nigger brains... comparing the two is like comparing apples to horse shit

>insane logic
Kek

All niggers know how to do is take good things and destroy them

You got us nog. He should definitely speak more. His constant nonsense is definitely not just harming his own side. Definitely BTFO'ing the right non-stop.

Every nigger everywhere counters "intellectual" niggers every time they open their nigger mouths. It's a self-contained problem; it's its own selfsame solution. Plus they murder each other so the herd self-culls; prison warehouses the remainder. It'd be a tidily contained problem if we quit subsidizing them with food stamps. Let them eat dirt cookies.

Rioting (violence) is the nigger solution for everything. Even their so called intellectuals resort to this shit.... which proves that niggers are violent by nature.

What arguments? What alt right?

His audiences IQ is drastically lower than his own, that's how.

Why is rice and poo lumped together

Never debate with a fool: he will drag you to his level and defeat you with experience

>How do we stop him
why would we want to? He's the perfect representative

The only thing we need to do is meme Shawn King as the leader of the black movement and that Tar IQ takes orders from him (wytboi). Tar IQ will be the perfect subversive agent tearing down all black competitors

>mfw the Cheddar man wasn't even white

We will never recover from either quite frankly desu.

wonder why that site was only active 2 days?

>

>
>>

>
>>
>>>

brag about your black developer
developer has code on github
doesn't change password of database
leaves db port open on site
Sup Forums finds a way

tfw you preaching black supremacy and your muttchild wants to sit on your lap

Wtf are you talking about? When has this tariq nasheed btfo anybody?

Yeah I have harassed this nig on twitter for years...his list ain't that scary fag.

>Tariq nasheeeeeit

Is this real? Did he actually concede that there is a difference between jews and huwite people?

Who?

>Wanna go for a swim?
Notice they don't go out past waist deep?

Nigs are afraid of water, they ay their bones are "heavy" and that is why they cant swim.

he admits Black fragility and Black inferiority