Americans need to read this

Americans need to read this.

shill, go get a real job

Saged

Come and take them.

>a fucking leaf
>G0Ok

Oh goodness, are you saying a porous southern border is creating a crime problem in your country? My word, it sounds like you should do something about that.

>common sense
lol k

>I feel

>whatever it takes
Americans should do whatever it takes to protect their rights even if it means thermonuclear bombardment of every Canadian city with a population over 5000 and the survivors are dragged into the forest and shot with machine guns and the dead are collected, incinerated and the ashes are compressed into filler for machine gun bullets which are then used to shoot more Canadians, basically shooting a Canadian with a Canadian so you end up with a double maple nigger, made good

Please stop this. Why are so many Canadians shit posting liberal garbage lately? Maybe when you move outside of Toronto or Vancouver you will realize that the majority of Canadians do not think like this.

>supporter of the 2nd amendment

Somehow I don't believe that part

Nice, have some bewbs.

They'll be posted anyway because they're just trying to slide threads.

basically this is the only way to stop the canadian shit posting onslaught that's plagued this board recently. Just sage and move on.

>Id
>gook
Go back to hongcouver

gook go home.

Based English teacher.

Dear Canada,
You common sense guns laws are allowing your politicians to butt fuck your ass while raping your wife and kids. From mass immigration, mass increases in taxes, you are now a slave working for the machine. You have no means to legally defend yourselves against aggression acted upon you involuntarily from others. We could have been best buds, 2 peas and a pod. However, you chopped your balls off and became a commie faggot loving nation who believes in the State, and not God. Look at you, lost brother, you will be missed.

Build a wall then maple boys.

I dont trust anyone who isnt american. The british are a giant cult who murder dissenters for the greater good like in hot fuzz. And they control the rest of europe and fuck them over and then blame those countries. And canada is ruled by a fucking commie clone.

Dear Canada
Your lax laws and completely retarded rulings on several cases are making you look like a non-country, I feel you should probably try and fix that before anyone else catches up to that

For the last fucking time, we have a nigger problem, not a gun problem.

We need to start assassinating politicians and royalty and kings and queens and princes and princesses. Get rid of the fucking government. Its like an open wound letting bacteria and illness in to kill you. What for? So they can rule over a diseased and dying country.