No gaping soy boy mouths..

What am i seeing here?

a distinct lack of gaping mouths

#WarhorseStudiosSoWhite

these guys are pretty cool

slav racist bigots who don't want to create games about african culture

Warhorse studios dev team for kingdom come Deliverance

>a distinct lack of gaping mouths

God damn it. You're right and I never would have noticed what's off. Every fucking launch picture I've seen is full of soymouth.

a good dev team that is about to release what looks to be a historically accurate and fun rpg

has he gained a LOT of weight? or just the angle.

SOMBODY POST THE NO MAN'S SKY ONE

Hopefully it's actually good

youtu(dot)be/SEUmj3RW-rM

Music till game releases!!! Thread theme !! Pro white media!!

I came here to post this. He seems to have gotten THICC since the last time I saw him.

So, are there any liberals reeing over this yet?

I think there was some but no one cares. Honestly there are enough games with shitty diversity it won't mean there will be white dude only games from here on out or anything.

That's why I like and respect these dudes. If you watch the videos on their jewtube it shows how much attention to detail there is and how hard they worked.

Well that's better than 10,000 "OMG IT'S BETTER THAN ZELDA" fanfag reviews. Buying it. Haven't bought a vidya in years and years. Even if I don't like it, I will give them my money just because they are not soyboys and they make video games. Kids need good men to make good games these days. I can't imagine trying to find a value system as a child in today's entertainment world.

the chad killer devs team vs weak soyboys devs team

T
H
I
C
C

Soyboy in the back trying hard not to open his mouth like he was told

There were a bunch of (((intellectuals))) reeing about the lack of blacks, but they got systemetically shut down by the owner of the studio, who linked them historical evidence on every claim they made. Was pretty fun to see