CANADA YES! Trudeau finally comes out and welcomes all Rohingya Muslim Rapefugees

Millions of Rohingya Muslim Savages with IQs lower than Abbos are about to enrich Canada LMFAO

As a Burmese guy, this is fucking bullshit, Rohingya can't even stand in a straight line correctly

I live less an hour from the northern border, we need another wall.

time to build that flamethrower I've always wanted and start a holocaust in my honor

There's a reason Myanmar booted these fucking savages back to their shithole bangladesh.

>Solution within the U.N.
>said nothing about importing migrants
I’m starting to think that JIDF hates trudeau

>welcoming the people who drive Buddhists to violence
What's even going on in Left field these days? These people have lost it.

Quite sure he didn’t tweet that

If you drive buddhists to genocide then you fucking need to die.

you fucking scared me. i had to check his twitter twice

tweet is months old i think

You could burn piles of leaves with it.

So, is this faggots entire agenda just 100% percent virtue signaling now? Does he devote ANY time to ANYTHING else at all? Anything?

Fake tweet, user. It’s dated in op’s pic for today.

Does this dumbfuck even realise 90% cant read or write let alone have internet access ?

fake and gay

People who were such despicable, malignant pieces of shit that even fucking Buddists started killing them.

>Canada is working on a solution

He's read the manual. He knows what he's doing; prepping an Islamic state right above USA.

I'm going to become a Rohingya Muslim refugee then move to canada to leech off their social services. Good idea?

>working on a solution
What's he cooking up?

>>Canada is working on a (final) solution

I forgot when any country succeeded on #DiversityIsOurStrength

Goddamn I love this woman.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look for some pedo connections on that crying bitch and kick him out of the office.

too bad this tweet is fake, i'd like to see him write more stupid shit like that so everyone could see how stupid he is. But since pier morgan made fun of him on twitter he's probably on serious dmg control

>the left would rather fuck over the Fatman lovers than upset their kebab pet rats
Buddhists should be scared fucking shitless right now

Jesus Christ OP that shit isn’t funny, I’m literally shaking right now.

Is it true that they have lower iqs than abbos?
That surely can not be possible can it?

that's fake news citizen, please report to your local M-103 Islamophobia re-education camp immediately

We should take some Burmese immigrants as a counter-balance. Not a lot, but enough for a few Rohingya removal squads should do it.