Dragon Ball Super

How could he let us down like that, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpkeAQG6kQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>transformed because she got NTR'd
What a pathetic character holy shit.

I'm more dissapointed with the Yardrat fail, I thought he might have other techniques besides teleportation but some anons are saying he teleported back on stage because he wasnt blacked out in the zeno ipads so who knows

Reminder there's no precedent for Kale's transformation since Broly is non-canon, so they can make her as powerful as needed.

We waited how long for this shit?

>reminder Android 18 is a complete bitch
>complains about Krillin getting sucker punched
>saved from jobbing literally the previous episode

Fuck you Toei. I hate this more than the power level inconsistencies with Mary-Sue Caulifa and Copy-Paste Kale.

>tfw no more raw and gritty style dbz characters and fights
>no more torn clothing and blood everywhere
>no long and in depth fights
>almost no seriousness or real suspense at all

I'm literally only watching this because I'm curious to see where things go. I can't recall a single solid fight, I haven't seen any battle-worn fighters, everyone has a perfect fucking tunic on all the time and looks like they were made from plastic. Super is straight up shit. Sure you can somewhat enjoy it because nostalgia, I mean I'm doing it right now, but I'm more disappointed than I am satisfied.

The only way I could understand someone fully enjoying this series is if they never watched DB or DBZ.

It's so frustrating

I'm writing a psychology paper trying to profile the inner workings of Gohancucks.

By being in a shit cash-in series.

Just watch Kamen Rider/Pokemon already

Well?

So since Caulifla buffed her arms first, then her legs, then her boobs, could you stop at just SS grade 3 buffing one arm?

Keep most of your speed, but give yourself a hefty haymaker.

Fuck off no one cares.

We don't care, user

>retard saiyans
>thin noodle characters with bland crayola designs
>LOOK AT MY BUFF SSJ ME SO STRONG, OH JUST TURN SSJ2?
>oh hey im a ssj2 now, teach me blue :^)
>IM BROLY? HAHAHA AND KAKAROT CANT HURT ME AT ALL I CAN JUST WALTZ RIGHT THROUGH AND IGNORE EVERYTHING HE DOES
>UH OH, JIREN JUST OHK BROLY, DOES THAT HE MEAN HE IS EVEN MORE ULTRA STRONG? BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN? I THOUGHT POWER LEVELS DIDNT FUCKING MATTER ANYMORE

Post yfw Caulifla gets BTFO next episode.

>literally what Zamasu did

I think the episode with the most blood in it was the baseball episode, and that was a filler (a great one at that)

>hyped as his universe's strongest warrior
>gets casually beaten by like the 4th strongest character from another universe in base form no less

Is he the biggest embarrassment in the Chikara no Taikai?

No one gives a fuck, bitch boy.

Same, just watching because it has dragon ball in the title. Every episode develops my cancer more and more

Gohanfags are degenerate pedos who grew up with daddy issues

The donuts Jiren... Hand em over

This

Berserker is what berserker is.
Especially coming from U6 Saiyans instead of our peasant Oozaru-Tail born Saiyans

Stop having an idea in your head on how strong Kale "is supposed to be"

I give a fuck.

>is this how power level fags feel?

spotted the beta faggot

>He's stylish carrying out class duties.
>He's stylish at lunchtime.
>He's stylish when BTFOing Gohancucks.

Wow, what a beta.

I forget, were Blutz waves ever mentioned before GT?

>toriyama will never draw DB girls in lewd clothing again

I'm watching Super out of a mix of the nostalgia kick and the fact that there's nothing else around that scratches the itch of strong people beating the shit out of each other. Every other show of this type either injects Harry Potter-tier teenage melodrama into the story or has even more annoying characters than the worst ones of Super. Until Kengan Ashura gets animated or something I don't think anything else could quite replace Super for me despite it not being that great in itself.

I do think some of these new characters could be cool in the eventual fighting games atleast.

>bawww my waifu would call me out on being a worthless beta if she was real
Go fuck yourself.

and people actually thought he'd do something

how to spot a gohanfag:
Likes Gohan (obvious)
Likes Piccolo (most Piccolo fans only care about him because he trained/died for gohan)
Likes Cell (The only important character their jobber got a win against)
Likes Videl (Gohanfags self insert and thus like videl solely on the merit that she's his love interest)
Likes Pan (Gohanfags are pedophiles)
Hates Goku (They get mad at him being a "bad father" again due to self inserting)
Complains about DBS sidelining most of the cast (most of the rest of the cast has received better treatment than they got in Buu saga at the very least)
Hates Buu saga (their boy failed to take Goku's main character status and jobbed embarrassingly)
Hates pre-saiyan DB (not epic and serious enough)

>saiyan angel halfbreed

pls no

Is this the new pasta?

how to spot a gohanfag:
Likes Gohan (obvious)
Likes Piccolo (most Piccolo fans only care about him because he trained/died for gohan)
Likes Videl (Gohanfags self insert and thus like videl solely on the merit that she's his love interest)
Defends the Cuck Circle (le leave Jiren to me xD just kidding the plan will lead us to victory)
Hates Goku (They get mad at him being a "bad father" again due to self inserting)
Hates Caulifla/Kale (insecure about how they take daddy's attention away from him)
Complains about DBS sidelining most of the cast (most of the rest of the cast has received better treatment than they got in Buu saga at the very least)
Hates Buu saga (their boy failed to take Goku's main character status and jobbed embarrassingly)

More importantly, can Cauli just make her boobs bigger?

reminder Caulifla stinks

This thread is fucking garbage

Nigga you'd cry too if Goku looked at you like that and told you to fuck off

wakey wakey gohanfags

best moment of the entire episode
can't wait for them to be forgotten after this arc

Nice headcanon

Reminder that Cell is best DBZ villain.

>Hair starts lower than usual
Is this Super saiyan 2.5?

get lost gohanpablo

>Toei's site talks up how Nigrisshi can camouflage himself and has incredible athletic skills
>never see either
What the hell?

Caulifla's gangster accent when she said this line was great

No, just some beta whining about his waifu not being all over her worthless husband's dick all the time.

Gohanpedo detected

I can't wait for them to be erased.

Has the Harpy Girl gotten a moment to shine yet? I'm waiting on her

How well would Universe 9 do if they didn't try to focus on Goku?

why the FUCK does goku not even care or think about his uncle after the first part of DBZ. They should bring raditz back

It's fine to dislike it and all but I don't get why some people continue to watch this show 100 episodes in while hating everything it does. Why do that to yourselves even?

No one from U2 got any focus thus far.

>some people actually prefer ssb over this

I love these threads.

>clusterfuck saga
>literally villian of the week shit
>"it's about teamwork and pacing yourself!"
>piccolo and gohan team might as well just be sleeping
>goku and vegeta are fucking off getting their asses kicked by literal whos then when they get tired of their shit just power up anyway, nice techniques and mind games
>the smartest character is a fucking berserk retard because she just chose to nuke everyone off the ring because almost every character there has the capacity to blow up a small universe
>filler leading up to it goes out of its way to disregard power levels
>retard walks through a ssj blue kamehameha
>but gets instantly beaten by some orange blob that picks her up with no resistance

how to spot a gohanfag:
Likes Gohan (obvious)
Defends the Cuck Circle (le leave Jiren to me xD just kidding the plan will lead us to victory)
Hates Caulifla/Kale (insecure about how they take daddy's attention away from him)

Only kids and LGBT fags do

They had pretty good teamwork and a mix of skills. if they focused mostly on letting the dragon and bergamo tank and doing some assists they could have get a few fodder ring outs.

The problem is they have no real powerhouse on their team. Bergamo only scales up to attacks and even then Blue was too much for him.

They were destined to lose

Maybe Krillin and Kale should hook up
They are both beta as fuck, so it might work

only pedros like the magic pants furfag transformation

Just stop kalecuck, this wasn't funny the first time you posted it, its not gonna be funny now

Legit question.

How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?
>Toei in charge of continuity

SON

GOKU

DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA
WA
WA
ADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA
WADAAAA
WADAAAA
WA
DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA

Fucking this, broly doesnt even exist so why wouldnt they make Legendary stronger than SSB?
SSB is boring anyway

Her tits belong in my mouth desu

Also when she first starts talking to Goku this ep

Put Future Trunks in there for him getting ssrage

>uncle
You mean brother? Also Toriyama gives zero fucks about Raditz. I'm honestly not sure why he even made him Goku's biological brother if he was so quickly disposed and never mentioned again.

monaka isn't on the team

Post the parallel pic with Goku and Gohan vs Cell

That was fucking hilarious.

If only Goku wasn't married, that would be the ship of the year

Only Peters like that stupid looking transformation.

It's ningen level or mortal level.

The average technological advancement/power/prosperity/happiness of all the universes combined. Considering how Frieza and Buu wiped out most of the planets with life on them and beerus nuked planets that didnt give him food, it drastically dropped the levels.

Even Cells theme is Perfect. youtube.com/watch?v=jpkeAQG6kQw

Stop using tripcodes faggot.

I said fuck off gohanbrony

>Can I go somewhere else now?

That's a remix

do you enjoy watching ssb goku getting fucked every episode by random people?

Second weakest in terms of their universe as a whole, not as a ten man team.

Goku and friends are all outliers in U7.

In U6, you can pick two people off the street at random and get a prodigy and the Legendary Super Saiyanor what-the-fuck-ever it is i don't care

how to spot a gohanfag:
Likes Gohan (obvious)
Hates pre-saiyan DB (not epic and serious enough)

woops yea his brother which is even crazier that hes basically forgotten and never talked about again, you would think a brother would be more important to goku that they would at least wish him back and try to make him good which might work if raditz saw how vegeta is

No it's Super Saiyan Toei.

Gonna listen to this while cellposting.

its clear that goku has a new transformation this arc

SON... GOKU!!!!

Fuck, replied to the wrong post.

They got some cheap hentai VA for kale didn't they

It's because Toriyama isn't a writer, he's a manga artist. In the hands of any competent fiction author Raditz would have been a great plot device, but Toriyama writes by the seat of his pants. I'm not even complaining or dissing him, that's part of what made DB so fucking fun and addictive, but that's why.

>Caulifla completely blanks her
What a fickle fucking whore. She whispers sweet nothings in Kale's ear about believing in her but when she thinks Kale won't transform, it's like she doesn't exist anymore. She's only interested in her for power while knowing she's an emotional crutch for her. Classic manipulation tactics from a cold-hearted cunt.

that doesnt change the fact that SSB is a shit transformation

>Who are you, you two ?

Did the writers of each episode talk with member of the others episode?

He met them 5 episode ago.