How do you beat Solomon, Sup Forums?

How do you beat Solomon, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5wpu1IhOeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are his powers?

He created magic and is in charge of it. Anything that makes use of magic belongs to him etc.

This?

Other servants are Casters?

Pffft. He's the first. His title is Grand Caster.

SHIKI can kill servants

>How do you beat Solomon, Sup Forums?
NTR his women so he can't use the 72 pillars' magic.

He is too busy creating magic to have women by his side.

He created the Patriarchy. Any videogame in his area of influence is purged from male objectification and decent female clothing of any kind.

He has thousands of them. Good luck with that.

first summon another Grand servant

They're not technically his. He just doesn't care about women or anything but magic and wisdom.

summon Hitler

Are you kidding?
Solomon had a harem.

Pretty much any average Servant can beat Solomon.
Goetia =/= Solomon
Goetia had 3000 years of prep time to do what he did.

That would have about as much effect as summoning Trump to beat Arthur.

I wonder what his class and NP would be.

Solomon won his fuyuki grail war though.

And Tamamo won the Moon Cell War. What's your point?

That's implying servant solomon was trying to do what goetia was doing. Although servant solomon is weaker than living solomon he'd still have ars salomonis and the workshop and his authority over magecraft.

>King Solomon's Third Noble Phantasm. The "|" of original sin. At first glance, it looks like a ring of light that encircles the Earth, but in reality it is an aggregation of some hundreds of millions of lines of light. Each of these lines carry extreme damage values comparable to Excalibur, an A-rank Noble Phantasm. Unfortunately, there is nothing on the surface of the Earth that surpasses the heat value of this Noble Phantasm.

And that's only one of his power.

The lightbeams are something Goetia got after he incinerated history. Solomon wouldn't have them.
And even if he did they would be nowhere near as powerful.
Likewise his authority over magecraft wouldn't be as impressive. Astolfo has a book that cancels magecraft and you don't see him dispelling Servants.

Canonically (as it was written on nasu's blog) Nero did Tamamo was used by her master to try to seduce the MC, but nero won because she was with the MC Solomon won by himself and he is a caster

Lancer and anschluss

Class: Ruler
NP: Creates Auschwitz reality marble. If any jews are caugh in it they die instantly regardless of divinity and resistances.

That just in extella timeline though

Guess I can't say much more for servant feats since only thing we saw him do was tanm a few of goetias hits then nuke himself. He was nerfed hard by becoming a servant since his living self was being controlled by God.

And Medea wins the war in certain endings, so again, what's your point?

Dunno bout his class but his NP gotta be blitzkrieg.

Normally in the anime it's what will happen
Yeah she does, before Gil happen

How do you beat Heaven's Hole?

1.Being the main character
2.Being the main villain

Summon Jesus

>Summon Medea
>Use NP to nullify every magic he uses
Too easy!

we only ever saw the grand caster version of Soloman. we have no idea how strong the regular servant version of him would be.

this thread is dumb.

with the heaven's dick

Ursury

Both of these. First Shiki NTRs all of this thousands of wives and then kills him.

Is that all? I'll just use magic and rituals from before he was born. He can't control something that was already there before him.

>Jesus
>Winning something

>Yeah she does, before Gil happen
With wandshirou and Saber she probably can dealt with Gil anyway

By having no lust

Hm if he underestimates her probably though you should remember how easily he dealt with her in the saber route, though he will probably be angry at caster for using saber

>Lord of Lords, King of Kings
>Literally God

Don't be jelly, you judeo-pagan mongrels.

I summon loli Baron Munchausen as Joker and defeat him with irrational nonsense.
The only way to deal with shitty gary stues is to not take them seriously in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=H5wpu1IhOeg
Became avator of the God.

Guns

Oh shit. Looks like those autism level stupid power levels. I like it

The Holy Grail belongs to him, so yeah.
Every sevants gets rekt, for not attending mass.

Rule breaker?

I use THAT.

Can he be a threat to Solomon?

No, he can only be a bro to him

We don't actually know how strong he is.NP wise we only know he has garden of Avalon and Excalibur. Possibly Cath Pulag as well.

he seems pretty strong desu, for someone who live on the other side with dragon and shit for thousand of years, he must have some backing

I will send a young japanese ginger who had his magic modified to be all about "Magic swords" and magic shit.

keep joking, Emiya is almost a real sword, Nasu could make him a Grand Saber.

Considering that Avalon had strong enough properties to tell True Magic to go fuck itself, maybe him or Vivian would work well against him.

He's the king of all magic, using his ten rings he can control all mana in the world, and control all magic. Using older rituals will not work. He is grand caster, the apex of all magic.

He has clairvoyance, that lets him know all of the future and past.

His main NP is the original sin, which has the power of a billion Excaliburs, anti-humanity NP.

Second NP is his time temple outside of time, which has some effect

he can summon 72 demon gods, each of them stronger than servants

His third NP is "He that has let go of the world", which will erase his existence from the world and the throne entirely, in order to erase magic from the world along with anything based on his creations. The tenth ring of Solomon is said to be an omnipotent ring that could do anything, but he gave it back to god in the end. It seems he's bad at simple incantations due to being nervous or messing up words, but his summoning ability and contracting is EX.

He can do other shit as well I guess. In life he was an empty person, even more than Arthuria, Shirou, or anyone else in Fate. He simply listened to god, and did as god told him. He was born as just a king, just a vessel for the people and god to do as they told him. Because of that he was endowed with untold power.

Grand servants aren't meant to be balanced, but none of this matters since Solomon already dealt with himself

I ask my man Reinhard for help

I was perfectly serious.
If i apply the logic of the Nasuverse, we just have to send a really good faker to win against The original.

Can't King Hassan just sneak behind him and then shank him?

>Vivian
do we know anything about her beside the fact she gave excalibur ? Did she even made it herself

Burn down his temple and steal his booze again, the Babylonian way.

My own clone! Now neither of us will be virgins!

Conventionally the fae of Avalon were supposed to have made Excalibur and its scabbard, and were presumably associated with Avalon's unique phenomenon as nature spirits. That would extend to Vivian (and possibly Morgan to some extent too).
I'm pretty sure FGO retconned a bunch of that though, so who knows.

However deep down, he turned out to be an awkward guy who enjoyed snacks and net idols. Who everyone picks on because he seems shady.

I think that whoever is choosen to be the Grand Saber would probably surpass him

I dont know, King Hassan seems hardly to be a match for Solomon so why would G.Saber beat him for sure ?

I tought he was going to be Grand Assassin? Also he rejected the call to be a Grand Servant and did not receive any boosts from it, he was just that awesome by sheer virtue of being himself

I wonder when/if they are going to put him in the game, I wish they expanded on the Saver calss

You got killed by some jews, fool

>I tought he was going to be Grand Assassin?
No, he was Grand Assassin, but he discarded his title when he removed Tiamat's immortality. He's no longer a grand, but he was before.

That's because Caster counters Assassin,wait for Grand Rider

He is confirmed as Grand Assassin, but yeah he got rid of his Grand statut to help MC. Can give a death property to immortal shit like Tiamat, he must be very strong but still, I dont know how you're supposed to top Solomon. Maybe Im just biased since we know Solomon Grand power and not Hassan.

Wait, how did Soloman create magic? Pretty sure Medea and other Greek legends were from before the age of Soloman

Since the Grand Servants are each supposed to be the absolute apex of their class it might mean they are impossibly especialized, they are after all supposed to take on the actual world destroying enemies, so each class is probably a world ending entity on its own, with Hassan being able to make anything be able to die, even things that couldn't actually die

(later) Arthurian legend is very Christian

Solomon didn't make magic. He made magecraft, the thing people use without the help from gods like Medea's Divine Words.

Nope, Vivian still made everything in FGO, its even the reason she can use it to shoot water as archer

Merlin and Gilgamesh are candidates for Grand Caster and Merlin uses Excalibur because "magic is a bother, sword is easier" and Gilgamesh knows jack shit about magic he just pretends by using all his magic artifacts from the gate

The problem with this assumption is that the Holy Grail War does not just encompass battles between Servants.

Consider Medea, for example. She is easily the weakest of the Servants of FSN in direct combat, but she is extremely good at magic and leverages this to her advantage massively. She is stated to be more proficient at magic than any modern mage, including the Aoko + the lords of the Clock Tower, which makes sense when you consider that she learned magic from the goddess Hecate herself. With her magic, she was able to do things like summon a Servant despite being a Servant herself, to construct a territory where she can use spells that are almost at the level of True Magic, and, in some endings, mess with the internal workings of the Greater Grail.

Take all of that into account and then remember that Medea is absolutely nothing compared to Solomon in terms of power as a magus. Solomon has so many tricks up his sleeve as a result of being the most powerful magus in human history that there's no question he would be able to produce something that can effectively target the weakness of whoever is the Grand Saber. The only exception to this would be Artoria with Avalon, but even then he has options at his disposal (killing her master, for example).

This is all fine and dandy, but it all goes to the trash when you have a cute doggo who can surpass true magic.

what was his reason for being able to do so ? He resurrected mash and ?

This is so fucking stupid

Don't worry he erased himself from history

he is not a servant, that kidna explain why

It makes sense given Solomon's overall fame and the legends that grew up around him in the centuries after his death.

Because he allowed it, while taking the sins of all mankind with him.

Jews did nothing but play directly into His plan.

One-Punch Girl
She'll probably be an entry for FGO once Nasu has run out of ideas.

I will just use the power of friendship and my cute big titted kouhai to kill him.

The power that he can't use without a stupid amount of energy to gather

He's a beast who imitates or grows along with humanity. Beast 4, the beast of envy and comparisson. Leave him alone in a village for six months and he'll turn into a monster that nothing in the world can deal with. However this time around he wound up in Chaldea instead, and enjoyed it. So he stayed in his larvae form basically, and didn't grow into a monster. Since he enjoyed Mashu as well; after Mashu died he used his accumulated hundreds of years of energy to bring her back to life and give her a normal human lifespan.

The revocation of death, its a concept that surpasses all sorcieries and true magics, yet with the power of a beast and a lot of mana he was able to do it. However he was able to do it partially since time temple is outside of time, therefore shit has no set pattern.

>In life he was an empty person, even more than Arthuria, Shirou, or anyone else in Fate. He simply listened to god, and did as god told him. He was born as just a king, just a vessel for the people and god to do as they told him. Because of that he was endowed with untold power.
This isn't very Biblical. Solomon did all sorts of shit God didn't like.

>The revocation of death
Isnt this the sams as resurrection ? I didnt think it was that hard in fateverse.

Yes, Nasu never tries to make shit the same as reality. He's basically borrowing the name only at times. Its not accurate.

We have no idea how gud Servant Solomon is besides being among the strongest casters (only debatable known individual is Merlin) but his NPs and skills are highly variable in use.

He no longer contracts the 72 demon Gods after his death so they won't respond to him. DGs aren't stronger than servants though. They'd make for A ranks maybe but any top servant would destroy them individually.

Ars Almadel Salomonis needs time and prep to be usable.

Basically, his 2nd NP is confirmed operational along with the abilities of his rings.

So yeah, enough to make Solomon OP but nothing guys like King Hassan, Karna and Herc wouldn't bash his face in.

Living Solomon was where it's at.

I'm not sure how Altrouge should be able to control it in the DAA scenario. Maybe the same kind of rules don't apply or maybe DAA are just that much stronger in that timeline.

considering Altrouge beat Arcueid, I'm not that surprised by the fact she can beat Primate Murder.

By getting this cute blonde to help me