/Italypol/ THE FIRE RISES EDITION

LATEST UPDATE: left wing party PD fears massive loss of votes
archive.is/wVf6j

Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

Pamela didn't die of overdose, she was raped and then killed by 3 boat "refugees"
archive.is/52Nri

Salvini (Lega):
"The day we find out how Pamela died, leftists talk about racism.
As Italian I'm ashamed about antifa manifestation in Macerata."
archive.is/GagTM

Fascists enter Chamber of Deputies. Leftists on suicide watch:
"Our President should do something, someone should react to this".
archive.is/8TOR7

Lvca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy.
archive.is/RExbk

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini: "I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families as long as they are Italian families"
archive.is/e7Piq

Luca Traini arrives in Montacuto Penitentiary, welcomed with applauses. "He's an hero"
archive.is/K07LW

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples
archive.is/TmpRu

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now"
archive.is/LK3Ih

Pamela's Mom: "Thank you, Luca"
archive.is/snHm5

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead."
"I was planning to kill Innocent "The Nigger" Osegale (Pamela's Butcher) inside the court room, but he was too much protected by the police"
archive.is/T6lNP

SALVINI WILL FACE BOLDRINI IN EPIC RAP BATTLE TOMORROW ON (((LILLI GRUBER))'S OTTO E MEZZO
liberoquotidiano.it/news/spettacoli/13308241/matteo-salvini-laura-boldrini-faccia-a-faccia-otto-e-mezzo-lilli-gruber-la7.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFeM992ESU4
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/02/10/pamela-mastropietro-tre-nigeriani-fermati-procuratore-indagine-ora-e-chiusa/4150994/
timesofisrael.com/most-israeli-jews-agree-africans-are-a-cancer/
youtube.com/watch?v=lNGv0ng5sps
liberoquotidiano.it/news/esteri/13284262/immigrati-lezione-israele-italia-come-cacciare-africani.html
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/cos-uomini-soros-hanno-scritto-i-piani-sui-migranti-m5s-1479865.html
foxnews.com/world/2018/01/04/israel-to-expel-nearly-40000-illegal-african-migrants.html
fattiemisfatti.tgcom24.it/2018/02/11/verso-il-voto-intervista-a-laura-boldrini/
youtube.com/watch?v=OMAIwG4ik4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Luca = cuck.

vote Lega

ONORE A LVCA TRAINI

Italy is gay as fuck stupid boot shaped country filled with shitskins who can't even win a single war

Poland and Hungary are fighting UE right now, it is time we fight as well.

>SALVINI WILL FACE BOLDRINI IN EPIC RAP BATTLE TOMORROW ON (((LILLI GRUBER))'S OTTO E MEZZO
Oh, this should be good

Based Russia.

That's not very nice

REMINDER TO NOT FEED TROLLS

It is the same guy doing divide and conquer in last thread.

there are several

Did those Nigerians who murdered the girl get caught?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=sFeM992ESU4

REMINDER THAT BOTH LEFTISTS AND M5S ARE SOROS CONTROLLED

Lvca Traini, the living legend, shooted down 11 niggers, alone, got revenge for an italian girl killed bY subhuman animals, he's is in prison surrounded by real italians who are glorifing him as a herO. He was the awakening for an entire nation.
Glorified by an entire nation.
You will always be a poor beta pathetic faggot who jerk off all day long without doin nothing for his country, fake weak italian.
You will always be a poor ridicolous coward, and the shame of our race.
Go to london to wash dishesh. human joke.

Yes

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/02/10/pamela-mastropietro-tre-nigeriani-fermati-procuratore-indagine-ora-e-chiusa/4150994/

Lmao Sicily. With all their mafia problems they praise a guy who shoot immigrants. Truly subhuman.

There are only suspects for now

M5S and soros have no bonds though, nice fake news

tell that to this "gay" (pic related)
russian subhuman mongol

not really, I just noticed your thread and wanted to get some (you)'s

>shot not shooted
>glorifying not glorifing
>who jerks off not who jerk off
>dishes not dishesh
ftfy

has Italy finally awakened?

Have a (You)

Any idea how they will be sentenced? Inb4 100 hours of community service and then free gibs and state sponsored housing for racism

Give reparations you lazy loudy neighbour

Look at the two cops faces, they're like "god damn why do we have to arrest this guy".

Fuck off Croat, you are Italy's rightful clay.

>If only i could be so grossly fashy..

sicilians kill niggers every day, real patriots and based.

you will always be only a poor fake-italian faggot from the austrian border who can't even protect his dog.
your mother is with niggers now. go take a walk, pussy.

Someone post the pic, I don't have it on my phone

What pic?

do you guys think she was clean shaven?

Guys do you have some reliable source on Israel's methods of getting rid of migrants?
We should meme this as factual solution for the illegal immigrants problem, no one can accuse you of racism if you are doing what the jews do, hence you can tell them they're antisemite.

too soon to know, maybe some italiabro who knows the law can answer that better

Of Soros's organization writing M5S's migration plan. M5S has ties to various Soros organizations.

>alb*nian

>sicilians kill niggers every day, real patriots and based.
I thought the Sicilian Mafia killed anyone who touched their sub-saharan african slaves

My dog protects me.

gotchu familia

this, exactly.

timesofisrael.com/most-israeli-jews-agree-africans-are-a-cancer/

52% of Israeli Jews agree: African migrants are ‘a cancer’

Also the one about their candidate for economy minister

youtube.com/watch?v=lNGv0ng5sps

This one. Thanks

hello shlomo

yes, in sicily the mafia use niggers as slaves in tomato fields.
then they kill them.
same in calabria and campania.

he looks like complete goof
also my question is how did he knew that he is attacking migrants and not meds

this explain everything.

The mafia smuggles immigrants in Italy everyday, but Sicilian pussies are too scared to face the real threat behind the open borders policy.

Libero has it,
liberoquotidiano.it/news/esteri/13284262/immigrati-lezione-israele-italia-come-cacciare-africani.html

don't think there are many other italian sources about it tho, looking for them..

based austria brother.

t. Slav

Can somebody do up a simple poster, really only the font is important, that looks like this:

DEUS
LVCA
VULT
EROE

>then they kill them.
When they've outlived their usefullness? Is it like how the Germans worked their prisoners to near death and then shot them?

looks like we have a real jew here.
say HI to the jew guys.
(also look at his posts)

Oh, do deus vult a darker shade and luca eroe a lighter shade

This is a good tactic. Can't complain that it's nazi related if Israel does it. Also jews like Fiano would have to defend it or become anti israel

yes, it's the one

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/cos-uomini-soros-hanno-scritto-i-piani-sui-migranti-m5s-1479865.html

If you are not completely bluepilled you should know by now that jews always play their game on multiple sides, so that they can never lose.
Everybody knows PD is going down after 5 years of disasters fro Italy, now (((they))) have a new pawn in M5S.

vai via ebreo, torna a distribuire volantini comunisti davanti alle scuole superiori.

no, when after 6 months of slavery and living in concentrations slums niggers goes crazy and starts to create problems.
then a mafia firing squad arrives and kill 2 or 3 niggers on sight.
happened about 10 times in 10 years. many times in calabria.

VOTE LEGA AND READ SIEGE

kek

I am not able in making calculation, but if we spend 35€ per day per migrant by keeping them here, of much would we save if we offer a single payment per migrant to a country willing to take undocumented illegals for money?
How much could we pay and still be saving money?

ahahaha
love you brother.

Do they even get paid money? Or just food and shelter in exchange for work?

mmm abbastanza preoccupante a dire il vero, ma mi pare un po estrema come correlazione, tutti i maggiori economisti hanno relazioni con grossi gruppi/ banchieri, il contrario sarebbe illogico o sinonimo di incapacità

can't really find much else, is on fox news too if it can be any additional help
foxnews.com/world/2018/01/04/israel-to-expel-nearly-40000-illegal-african-migrants.html

Its true dogs barks at niggers or its a meme?

8 euros a day, for 12 hours of work

about 11 dollars a day.

>I am not able in making calculation, but if we spend 35€ per day per migrant by keeping them here, of much would we save if we offer a single payment per migrant to a country willing to take undocumented illegals for money?
How long do migrants stay in Italy? A year? Because then you'd have 35*365=12775 to spend on sending them to some other country in Africa preferably

Oftentimes they do.

thanks

reposting from the other thread

Here's the interview Boldrini took yesterday.
fattiemisfatti.tgcom24.it/2018/02/11/verso-il-voto-intervista-a-laura-boldrini/

Please notice among the usual kvetching about femminicidio, racism, fake news, Salvini and being harrassed online what she says at 8:00 onward

>la destra mente quando dice he caccerà gli irregolari
>se non hanno i documenti in che paese li mandi indietro?
>imsomma quale paese accetta l'ingresso di gente senza i documenti?
COME QUALE PAESE LAURETTA!?
L'ITALIA LI ACCETTA TUTTI SENZA DOCUMENTI!

it's true since they perceive them as different from your usual white person, the opposite happens when they are used to black people though

Lmao
>mafia is the problem, immigrants are a consequence
>too scared to face mafia, better shoot unarmed immigrants
typical

i have seen several different dogs do it

2-3 euro per day. They usually send these money their home.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMAIwG4ik4A

Does anyone know the name of the music in this? Really want to know

STOP LOVING YOUR COUNTRY

>HRE
GET THIS OUT

lo sapete vero che il governo lo faranno Renzi e Berlusconi?

sometimes more than a year, because leftists and other niggerlovers prepare the request for extra examinations in case (and it's most cases) asyulm seek request gets rejected.

It's nordic larp cringe ik but I still want to know the name of the song

why not both?

Renzi è un meme e Berlusconi non può occupare quel tipo di posizione.

POLLS??

IMPORT MORE PEOPLE,WHO WILL PAY FOR YOUR PENSIONS,GOYS?

checked

see

ahahahahaha
with 1, 90 euros of western union FEES.
ahahahahahaahaa

VAI VIA UCCELLO DEL MALAUGURIO

Right Wing Coalition: 36%
Left Wing Coalition: 26%

THIS

as said, money shouldn't be a big issue, fox news article mentions 3,500 dollars each, and they get less the longer they refuse to go.

as long as it is not more than 10,000 Euro each, we are going to save money in the same year.

non ho detto che Renzi mi piace o che Berlusconi possa fare il premier, ho detto che grazie alla mediazione dell'ineffabile Verdini faranno un accordo spartendosi i ministeri. Potrebbe anche scapparci un alfano premier. Lo faranno per isolare la Lega ed il m5s