I'm white but my guardian angel is asian

explain this Sup Forums. I have a beautiful (likely dead) asian girl watching over me but im white.

im not even joking. how could this happen? Past life?

same

Oh, so you're a white schizophrenic?

F

You too? What's going on here?

Me as well
wtf

Well that explains a lot.

It's a Thai trap

#metoo

nice

Lucky bastard, mine is a drunk Irish Leprechaun

She's not anything really, they just take the form of what will be most pleasing and comforting to you. Her shape is your doing. Not that that's a bad thing.

congratulations you have summoned a succubus.

>now go tell /x/

Im not even kidding, I see the same woman in sex dreams all the time is that really what a succubus is?

And I keep telling you to gas em.

are you guys serious? cause i am

Funny thing is, my best friend is cute and I wanna fuck her

could be. the succubus was a medievel hing, and very likely what those ill-educated ignoramuses thought were the cause of wet dreams.

the wazoos and warlocks think that the dream can materialize and be made flesh tough.

From there we could go into metaphysics- 'is reality itself not a dream?' etc.

But yeah. Gotta b better than a latex dolly son.

reality kind of is a dream
it's made of the same substance as dreams are
that's precisely why enlightenment is called awakening

How does it feel to wake up every morning knowing "you have a guardian", user?

feels like i dont deserve it. honestly.

Go the fuck to /x/ you weed smoking mess

What makes you feel SURE you do have her?

You do too, but they won't come if you won't let them.

Make me woke, user, how does one "let them come"?

shit wrong thread

no Sup Forums related
fuck off

You just open your asshole and let them cum in

does it have a cute penis?

I don't know what race mine is or if it's male or female. Not sure if I want to find out. How did you find out?

Come on, let us schizo-post a bit.
Or atleast try to be funny.

i saw her plain as day while awake. a couple of times. the first time was, i woke up and she was on the end of my bed and told me to go back to sleep once, we had a conversation and i went back to sleep. other times i feel her, dream about her occasionally, conversations with her like we're friends, been happening for 15 years so not short term, though i havent seen her in real life while awake for a long time.

i know how crazy that sounds but not crazy.

does she let you fuck her?

Before marriage? No. She is a traditional woman.

i think shes out of my league user lol

Same, also dead serious. I've only had her whisper in my ear once, 3 words in Japanese that I didn't understand even though I watch plenty of anime.

Other than that I've caught her sit next to me a few times. Couldn't see her obviously but I seen the cushion push down right next to my leg.

Interesting thread. I thought it was just me.

and im a chad too, just saying,

post muscles

faggot swede begone

I'm just calling him out on his bullshit

>he watched to much animu bs
>mfw I have acctual european ancients whatching me

Yeah, I bet. I'm not bullshitting. It's therefore possible he is not either.

Mine speaks Japanese too, but much more than 3 words.

Do you think there's something gay in wanting to admire other peoples bodies?

y'all niggas done summoned an anime waifu tulpa desu senpaitachi

Well all I ever got were 3 words, very gentle like but clear. Didn't shock me or scare me, very little does.

Seen some strange shit since I moved to this city.

>other people

You mean other men, and yeah that's pretty gay. I never think about other men's bodies and neither should you.

Alright, thanks for the insight.

I wish I'd have dreams with my guardian. It must feel good waking up after a comfy night like that.

You lucky fucker; since I was a kid all I got was a talking portrait of Jesus.

Not even the man himself, literally a paintig of jesus and the lips moved like the pirate from Spongebob

>/x/
if u wake up tired. otherwise it's just your fantasy

Only niggers believe in reincarnation

this is my guardian angel

フャレル
カイラ?

when i said chad i didnt actually mean gym muscles, just meant relatively good looks. I get bulk when i'm going to the gym though.

Stop redditspacing.

>how could this happen?
You spent too much time acting like an abbo and have brain damage now.

Motherfucker
I've got an Uncle Tom from the 1800's who's always whistling and singing zippedy doo da as mine
Nigger never shuts up

>when i'm going
explain this heresy! Why do you not go to gym now? Are you retarded?

Mine wasn't a fantasy. I was just laying on my couch about to catch some zzzz and a female japanese voice says 3 words I don't remember but were very clear, soft and without urgency. I wish I fucking remembered what they at least sounded like so I could google that shit.

Best I can describe it was something like "Ayy Shit You", as funny as that reads, but I could definitely tell it was a Jap accent from all the anime I watched as a kid.

Did I summon a fucking tulpa guys? :nervous:

do you remember what the words were?

lol.

Post her feet.

literally every single european tradition is based on reincarnation

this pic actually gave me a laugh.

BAN PLEBBIT SPACING!

>too beta for your imaginary waifu
oh boy...

fuck you i practically and most likely single handedly brought double spacing to 4chinz, and this was long before reddit came in to existence, newfag.

It only applies when quoting someone.

You probably just left one of your faggot ass cartoons on while you fell asleep.

secret ninja art of gfs by far

> "Ayy Shit You",
maybe ai shiteru.
あいしてる

in syllables sounds like ai shi te ru. means i love you but not same meaning really as in english, it's much stronger.

if its this it would be really unusual for a japanese woman to say, unless you are her husband and shes very passionate about you.

idk mate, doesn't explain something sitting right next to me, visibly pushing the cushion down and I caught this shit the second time happen with my own eyes, because I felt it and looked down.

Take your meds,bro.

Wow, we got a real oldfag in here. Just stop typing.

I feel as if a virgin Jap that committed suicide is watching over me.

are you 100% sure they weren't just realistic dreams? especially that it was right before going to sleep (happens to me a lot when i'm tired that dreams mix with reality) or after waking up (even today i woke up 3 times) :D
maybe it's OT but in every dream i have memories of my life that i'm dreaming and it seems continous. sometimes i wonder if that's what happens right now. like every day you start fresh and memories come accordingly.

I'd rather be an oldfag than a swede, js

She's probably your twin flame, she shares the other part of your soul and is your feminine side. I know from experience

Her name is Chu chang cho. She's not dead. She's just a recent migrant to your country. She just hasn't seen a white person before and is stalking you out of pure curiosity.

How do I find out what my gaurdian angel is??

I have really lucid dreams fairly often, but it's never ever something that happens before I actually fall asleep. For instance, and I'm a very light sleeper, I woke up the other day after a dream that my arms had sprouted small branches with leaves on them, and I was trying to break that shit off because wtf leaf-arms?

Instantly woke up and asked my girlfriend told my gf awake next to me about it and she just laughed.

go sit in a cave and meditate 8 hours a day

this, I'm still waiting for an answer

plausibly could have been but i really don't think so. i'm skeptical and open to the idea that i hallucinated a few times, or that it could have been what you said but it always felt very very real. extremely real like right now.

when she was sitting on my bed i was just overcome with a feeling of peace and that everything was okay and just couldnt stop thinking how beautiful she was, so it was odd in that respect. i thought she might be an angel.

I suspect if I'm not losing my marbles that the soul of a previous wife is following me then. I'm having a daughter soon, so now I'm thinking maybe she is going to reincarnate through my daughter to be with me again.

Too much anime. You were warned. It didn't have to be this way.

One time I got really drunk and started talking hebrew without noticing(don't remember what the fuck was going on, seemed like a fucking dream), I know cause a dude that knew hebrew was around and was communicating with me. Fucking weird.

Have a Near Death Experience and meet her/him.

Search your soul, ask your higher self for guidance, your answer will come in time

Look her up next time you're in the Bardo.

isolate yourself for at least a month, lower your food intake to just what is necessary to live and meditate a few hours a day. cleanse your body and mind and everything will become clear.

let me say, I do not know hebrew, apart from the typical sekel, slomo etc. But I had a full blown speech that time, like I knew the language.

Maybe you were a merchant in a past life. Do you ever catch yourself diving for pennies at the nearest wishing well?

Because it's freedom, if you ask her for the truth if she's going to be very reluctant because it could destroy you it will separate her from you so just listen to her but if she tells you to kill

Drugs or mental illness.

dude you deserve it because you're probably a good person and if you are a good person you f****** deserve her

Literally me

how did you find out you have an guardian angel?

I don't drink, never done drugs and zero history, family or otherwise of mental illness, nor have I ever taken any anti psychotics.

I don't even believe in ghosts and shit, but this stuff happened. I just can't explain it.

Fucking pedo weebs..