Korean scans are out.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/LmL4Z7cbCOc

dump?

k... keep me posted

>literally Guts

no one gives a fuck about these clowns bring back doomguy

The chapter finally starts.

>Still not priestess
Dammit, to way another month to see her again.

>that's one sharp axe

Correct me if i'm wrong but, the world in this considers Goblins low tier weak shits right? How in the fuck is that a thing? These goblins have been shown that if you leave then to grow up just for a bit, they turn into "Ogre sized Goblin", "Master caster Goblin" "God killer goblin", or some shit like that. Are people just fucking blind, or is it an excuse for people to get fucked in this world because "oh haha, who cares, it's just goblins anyway."?

FUCKING DISTRACTED WITH GRASS

>Idolmaster stole his mangaka
>He gets off by killing gobs now

They recently got a huge buff by a god because the Demon Lord and his army just got rekt by the Chosen Hero.

Fuck "honor", all what matters is killing gobs

>it's fucking nothing

Why is GS so cool?

That's an understatment. I think this is all original content too since it just shows guts and paladin charging to the hobgoblins and GS has his fight right after he tells the king he killed his reinforcements.

Rip Doom Guy

I guess mangaka doesn't want to make a whole chapter of just the aftermath party, i guess next chapter will be half killing gob lord with priestess' help and half party.

END OF CHAPTER

Next chapter on 8/25

GOBLINED

Wow its fucking nothing

Which girl will end up forcibly taking Goblin Slayer's virginity?

Yep.

Fool, you think he doesn't have a plan ready? Where you think is the blonde healer was all this time?

RUSED

I thought for sure that he was baiting the goblin to hit his shield while he removed it from his arm and was just holding to deliver strike.

Some female goblin girl who got Isekai'd like not-Haruhi.

>2017
>Not carrying pocket grass as a weapon

The Demon Lord has already been taken care of? Is the replacement going to be an evolved goblin then?

Ha! You little shit are no...
GOB FUCKING DAMMIT!!!

Kinda shit if the end of the previous chapter promises GS taking down the chief and we then have half the chapter dealing with taking down some muscle goblin, so we don't get the conclusion of the fight that mattered.

But he did, see

No, what i mean is that he wouldn't let his own arm get hit by the axe, and he was just pretending to have it around his arm, and was going to drop the shield right before it got hit. He did hit the goblin but he basically fucked his own arm up for that.

Priestess and Sword Maiden already took it during the ritual.

This is not how you are supposed to hold a small shield.

Yeah. Basically a Mary Sue (literally Haruhi) pulled out a holy swird and immediately waltzed up to the Demon Lord and one shotted him. This unprecedented event has thrown everything out of whack. Gobs and the shattered remnants of the Demon Army are now causing havoc in backwater areas (aka where Goblin Slayer is) and the hero is too wishy washy to care and would rather fight dragons and shit. This attitude applies to the other adventurers as well.

It's all a part of the jewguild, they would lose money if they started separating every goblin into categories so they leave them all as shit tier bounties.
Of course this fucks up the adventurers who think all goblins are weak but whatever.

is she an isekai character?

user, what?
The LNs literally said that the reason gobs are cheap garbage is because they only attack cheapskates and poorfags who offer shit nothing in exchange to reckt them.
That's why nobody who went before want to have another go with the gobs.
Very low pay and deadly opponents is what you called garbage that only the retarded like GS would take, especially when there are plenty of other work available,

>another month without her

I don't remember. I do believe that Isekai characters exist in this setting and are mentioned but I'm not sure.

If you pay me just 10 bucks to take out the Mexican gang in your suburbs, I will just tell you to go fuck yourself before hanging up.

Only the Mexican Slayer would take that kind of shit job.

But paladine chan is good too

there are no isekai characters.

She is not adorable, at least not now, she actually becpmes adorable wheb she is thinking of buying a bikini chainmail.

That's also why the Guild pointed out that they are forced to use actual noobs for goblin quests, not because goblins are shit tier opponents, but only noobs are stupid enough to take very high lethality with very low pay goblins quest while every veteran with one exception aren't that stupid.

Well I did say I wasn't sure.

Stuff like the goblin lord, goblin heroes, etc are rare as fuck to the point that even most silver ranks have only heard about them in rumors before. I don't think even goblin slayer has actually seen one before. The current situation is not normal at all, normally goblins are comparatively weak little shits that live in caves and ruins while occasionally making raids on remote farms and traders and the absolute worst you usually deal with is a hob goblin or a shaman with minor magical abilities.

And goblins actually used to be weak, recently the dark god revived and all his stuff got a power boost (hence demons attacking the capital). The goblins reputation as being beginner tier hasn't fully gone away yet since goblins are mostly in remote regions like this frontier town.

fuck yo shield

We just had confirmation last arc that all the strong heroes are in the capital fighting the demons. Where are you getting this "demon lord is already dead and all the monsters are scattered and attacking remote areas" stuff? I've never seen the ln fags mention anything about a hero one shotting the demon king or anything like that.

LN spoilers, the manga still hasn't reach that point but the LN is way pass the demon lord's defeat at the hands of haruhi.

Yeah and the guild is the one responsible for the bounty but don't raise it despite gobs killing higher leveled adventures, they just don't want to pay and are satisfied with the adventure to gob death rate.

Any LNfag here? Why GS only gets one gold coin for killing the gob lord? Doesn't the gobs back at the lord's base count?

>the guild is the one responsible for the bounty

No, they aren't.
They are middleman between the quester and the questgiver.
Questgivers being cheapskates aren't the fault.

Read the LNs before shitposting.

>Why GS only gets one gold coin for killing the gob lord

Yes.

>Doesn't the gobs back at the lord's base count?

No. Probably because GS didn't bring back any physical proof.

>Sup Forums - anime and manga and light novels

It makes no sense that the capital doesn't consider the goblins a problem. If they lose they're rural areas they lose their crop production ability and then all the people in the capital can enjoy starving to death.

Nice argument, lad.

I see, he gave the coinc to priestess anyway, right?

They have magic, large amount of food and water is literally a spell away.

Yes.

>st got rekt by t
Rip Kratos

Not an argument, it's just stupid to react pissy when some haven't read this subpar type of literature on the anime and manga board.

The quest giver can just make everything cheap then and the system won't work, the guild has to make a minimum payment rule per species or it won't work.

>Tfw have to wait at least 2 months for GS to reveal his face to the entire guild.

>The quest giver can just make everything cheap then
And nobody would take his job until he up the price or he become dead.
The next guy who got the same problem will know to jack the price to market standard during the initial commission.
Guess whose fault is it that goblins quests keep getting accepted at very low pay.
Hint: MC

It's also because goblins are hitting low income areas. The only way for the pay to go up is for the goblins to only target higher income areas.

But the readers won't see it, what is the point?

Yep. But that shit writing is why you're avoiding the ln and reading the good stuff, to turn off your brain and watch heads fly

Bottom left panel getting me way harder than I care to admit

Organized armies can deal with whatever goblins show up, if they feel that it's a big enough threat. Dragons and Demon Lords are much bigger and more important threats than silly gobbos.

I guess this chapter was meh because the thread is death.

GOBS!!!!

Most exiting thing about this chapter was that Guts was almost kill

Oh snap

>monthly
>almost the same page count as weekly

For what purpose.