This is how the average Londoner now speaks

youtu.be/_ZUpLvfkGZE

How do you feel about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs&t=53s&list=PLkTskOO3PUba1N4aLEvwEM8hZUzv3wLyt&index=52
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like it senpai ya no dat ting der rudeboi

is Londonium even human?

there's not many things more unnatural or disgusting than hearing a nigger in a British accent.

kid in back is a heroin addict

can we please leave the irish out of this just this once

safe blood

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs&t=53s&list=PLkTskOO3PUba1N4aLEvwEM8hZUzv3wLyt&index=52

London is a complete shit hole. 60 mile exclusion zone at least.

stopped being human some centuries ago.

3:05
wuz wuz wuz

Snapchat has this feature where you can watch videos according to the geographical area. To show normies what’s becoming of Europe, if they have a snapchat, tell them to watch videos in that area. You will see that most of them are from Arab dudes with captions written in arabic.

North London ghetto rats. Richer parts of North London are kike zones so the whole area is fucked

At least they’re assimilated.

Ooga booga bix nood bruv, sheeeit

jesus christ

I hope the Jews get slaughtered in the most painful way possible in the upcoming war.

Anyone else watch this and just cringe? Its like a group of people LARPing so hard and pretending to be a culture theyre not

>aliens discover our planet
>take a look around
>evidence of moon landing, abandoned space stations and satellites
>savages waging endless wars
>"they didnt make it, lets move on"

>evidence
>moon landing
pick one

This. They're putting it on for the camera. Not that they're not stupid people, just that they're exaggerating their subset bix nood anglo-booga pidgin. There is a wider vocabulary in drunken sign language.

Black people got no reason
To live
They got dirty hands
And shifty eyes
And they walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got big wide noses
And crooked teeth
They wear expensive shoes
On their nasty feet
Well, I don't want no black people
Don't want no black people
Round here
Black people are not the same
As you and I
They're not our brothers
They want us to die

Black people are nobody
Black people are nobody
Black people are nobody
To love
They all have records
And they pants so low
You got to guard your wallet
When they say hello
They got stolen cars
That got beep, beep, beep
They got awful voices
Sayin' skeet, skeet, skeet
They got grubby black fingers
And dirty little minds
And they're gonna get you every time
Well, I don't want no black people
'Round here

Gone are the days of Englishmen living on London :(

Tony fucking Blair deserves to hang with his kike consigulari Mandleson

>he's like to the fucking phone blood, understand?
>excuse my g blood? you don't get around much innit obviously if you're rushing to monday you can fuck of straight
>*blowing lips* I don't know blood lad, for me, the subs he made were wrong, understand, lad, how the fuck the guitar if you got wallaby blood
>nah but you don't swap it for a wallaby, understand, you keep him on, understand, there was a point where he brought on lackerson, and then I'm seeing lackerson on the right and bangman on the left and wallaby on the middle, why don't you get 4 4 2 and get both of them on the front blood? You understand? But I can't defend lackerson
>I think his confidence is gone, understand, I think him he getting dropped, the way he has been dropped, this not being able to become a sub on the game, so I think he confidence is gone, I think if he played regular football he would've banged that fella

Ok then.

>

I know brits say 'bloody' a lot but they use that 'blood' word like they're los angeles gang members.

The average londoner does not speak like this. Unless all you hang around with are the ghetto rats/roadmen, most Londoners speak normally.

It’s a small price to pay for diversity

They're not British, they're niggers.