BRACE FOR IMPACT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnJjdxbTD_Q
streamable.com/p5drp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

time to rev up those redpill

Hi I'm a woman. Everyone on this board is offending me

Tits or GTFO

Oh is the new season of Homeland out? I was just thinking of that show today. Cool.

How dare you! misogynist white supremacist!

what the hell show is that?

those are the rules though.

Kek what's the context? Webm?
Is it actually still worth watching? I gave up at the end of the 2nd or 3rd series I think.

Post feet then and the shoes hubby worked so hard to afford.

Fucking fuckity fuck it. That's all we fucking need. Fuck

Jew redpills in all fields!

What show mentioned Sup Forums?

I am a liberated woman. I don't need a husband to be happy!
Stop the sexual harassment or I will report you to buzzfeed

i have far worse news. the leafs have been recruiting, they are getting tired of trudon't. 2019 will bring more god damn leaf than we have ever seen.

why do Homeland and Blacklist have characters with the same name?

Great, more plebbit, more Jidf and more fags from The_Cuckold

>taking a malaysian political satire meeting place so seriously you write it in a popular tv serie

hi Sup Forums
this is my manifesto
youtube.com/watch?v=KnJjdxbTD_Q

>I am a liberated woman. I don't need a husband to be happy!

Yeah, you prefer cats

Didn't this show die after the third season?

>being this much of a newfag faggot you think pretending this place isn't true is cool

No...
Not again...
Jesus fucking Christ....

Our ancestors believed the Jews were sacrificing goyim children and using their blood in rituals. A new term was invented to counter the claims. BLOOD LIBEL

Internet autists believe the political Elite (jews) are raping, trafficking and sacrifices kids in rituals world wide. A new term was created to counter these claims FAKE NEWS.

Interesting how terms keep getting created in order to """"""debunk"""""" and counter the same claims over and over.
Really activates the almonds.

I dont believe in coincidences.
Pic related

Why would some dogshit leftist tv show, whatever show that is I don't know nor do I care, want to send people here? They do realize Sup Forums is where leftism goes to die, right? It can't withstand any contact with reality for long.

I've seen all 6 seasons, but some were better than others. Season 4 is good, that's the one where she's in Afghanistan.

mmh

That;s the show with horseface, the bearded jew and muderous white male right?
What do (they) say about pol?

time to spam gore, huh

The best tactic is it wasn't for Jewishmods.

hot

He said Sup Forums pol al retarded. Like it was 1 word.
I also noticed they already hit on buzz words, like dossier and the President is locking up federal officials like should happen in real life.
I don’t know why but I still love the show even though it’s obvious we’re being heavily propagandized.

They also said that it sounded like something that the guy who gave them "all that good Bureau stuff" would say. Possible reference to our FBI larpers.

who is this semen demon?

Had to be, I took it as an admission that quality leaks are posted on Sup Forums

Impeccable taste. A man after my own heart.

GO NOW!

mate, the audience for this show is way smaller than the traffic to this site

They probably mention Sup Forums just to get ratings off you fucks

Here is a sophisticated computer model demonstrating my claim.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Get of a load of these lads.

>Thats how women talk

Get out more neckbeard.

that fucking grin stalks me into my dreams

Dude wtf

Niggers aren't homo sapiens and are lesser humans.

Asphyxiate yourself.

tits or gtfo

▲ ▲

can someone make a webm? the exact timestamp is the OP picture

Scarier then any horror movie

󠇦 󠇦 󠇦▲
▲▲

Feet and anus or please leave the vicinity of the channel immediately

newfag

There are few of them, and many of us. On our own we are weak, but together we become a mighty faggot.

>1:23 in
I can't take it, the artistic value is way under 9K
Somebody post timestamp

ßßß▲
ß▲ß▲
▲ß▲ß▲

Even more of a qt with a haircut.

why the fuck does it think my posts are spam all of a sudden???????

;_;

THE TIMESTAMP IS LITERALLY IN THE OP SCREENSHOT OH MY FUCK

I clipped the part where they mention Sup Forums.

streamable.com/p5drp

That's the character they clearly based on Alex Jones, so it makes sense that he'd be browsing Sup Forums for ideas.

>"America land of the free and home of the brave. Literally a place where no one bats an eye when the president does what ever the fuck she wants. But at least the fast food is cheap."

REDDIT IS DOWN THE HALL, TO THE LEFT

godspeed user

Is someone supervising you at least?

and tv loving boomer faggots on top of it all. jesus.

It's weird how people keep Streisand-effecting this board. Sometimes it makes me feel like TPTB want everyone to get redpilled.... there's no way they're oblivious to the ever increasing rate of goyim knowing ...
Ah well, welcome any newfags. Make yourselves comfy, because you're here forever.

>I don’t know why but I still love the show even though it’s obvious we’re being heavily propagandized.
I have not found words to describe my feelings towards people like you. Its not hatred or pity.

Is there a clip? I can't pull that up at work or on my phone.

The majority of the people in these threads are total newfags. Prove me wrong with a softball question: There were many things removed from Sup Forums in 2015 before and during the power transfer, name one.

Open cloth. Show bobs and vagene my love.

Gotta watch something