Hook, Line & Sinker

Anyone else notice that 1/3 of all threads have been bait lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159137223/#q159142170
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lately

>lately

you must be a shill or new. I'm convinced half the posters here are shills. nothing gets done anymore. (((they've))) completely neutered this place.

Yes and like with many other of Sup Forums's problems I blame newfags who lap up e-celeb shit.

I've been a casual browser for about a year, I rarely post, but understand my place as a newfag.

haha. no shit.

>1/3 of all threads
it's more like 8.5/10

isn't the point of posting anything is to get a reaction?

Just a year ago, we'd have at least one quality thread a day, but now they're just rare. Maybe once every two weeks. They're drowning out everything.

honestly the large influx of retarded boomers who believe every single larp imaginable haven't done wonders for this place, just migrate to another board many are slower but the quality is better

I've noticed x-posting from other boards. I know /k/ and /x/ are slowly turning into pseudo/pol/ because of this. Lots of 404 too.

Also noticed threads are getting shut down or deleted by admins very quick and people are getting banned or a "warning" for no reason. There's not many rules to break here. Must be the Jews trying to control everything again.

>lately

Where have you been

/tv and /biz are also heavily influenced by Sup Forums

>1/3
Oh sweetie. I get on and hide more threads than I read. Kudos to the mods for trying to keep this dumpster fire under control.

>data mining thread to see if 4chang notices the shit tier threads in heavy rotation lately.

>Sup Forums
It's because of baneposting and that plane crash. They discovered meme magic and now it's part of them forever.
>/biz/
Yep. That's all I'll say though. Cryptoshilling is grating at times.

/cavepol/ was actually brilliant, much like some political cartoon from early 20th century. Mods took that from us, but leave up
>are orangatangs white?
threads

Filtering out the women threads alone gets rid of 80~90 threads of the total board, and I think Sup Forums allows 201 threads in rotation. That's a shit ton of garbage just from that alone. Blacked threads are around 8~14 depending on the hour.

Bullshit. It's all bullshit.

I guess they don't think we can see their fingerprint on these threads. It's not hard to discern which posters have the iq of an Albanian who has shoes chiseled out of a couple of rocks.

Is it normal for fish hooks to go through the fish's eyes?

>4/0 hook
thats thicker than rebar...

I don't think they care anymore. The censorship and sliding activities grow bolder and more brazen as time passes. Some are looking for solutions though.

So far, it's well known that bots and shills drown out the good stuff by scouring keywords. A few anons found out that shills and bots won't be triggered to invade if conversations are made into images. Keyword search is absent on images. Although OCR can read it easily, there is no known implementation that targets problem images immediately.

Getting anons to adopt it is a bit of a challenge though. 2ch uses it to talk in moonspeak on the English boards and so far it doesn't get banhammered hard. It could work here.

>he thinks boomers really post on the chans
They stick to facebook. It is the younger generation that is flooding the board, not the older one.

You should learn to sage and slide. Teach others. Only then can you enter into Autumn.

Live bait is bad, and illegal in a lot of places. Introduces invasive species.

You obviously aren't a golfer. The fish is bait for a bigger fish.

This

1/3rd, meme flaggot? At least 66%.

"Boomer" now means anyone over thirty who has a job/stuff/happiness.

dude the hook threads and the ironical threads will save our asses on the day of the big online prosecutions.

ha thats a new one. top kek!

Just for you. Took me like two hours.

6minutes is pretty fast.

yes, noticed the extra bait and also change in tactics

There is definitely a group posting bait threads and trying to force divisive memes. This guy has shown up in just about every kek thread for about a year now. He has some serious issues.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159137223/#q159142170

>lately
LATELY?

Fuck, gotta work on my firm handshake and eye contact now.

pol has always been bait.
only virgins and boomers take this shit seriously.s

Let move on to the real issues OP are British people even white?

>lately

If you mean for the past like year or two, yeah sure.

Either/or it's just Sup Forums being as retarded on purpose as possible. Some people can't help themselves in wasting time replying to bait. They spend all their energies looking for someone to fight with or cuss out and attack, they'll attack the most obvious target and waste all day bumping it and fighting other posters.

Ass/pol/ can't get enough of the bait. Like dumb fish. The idea of bait even stimulates the basic fish part of our brains to respond quickly to aggravating stimulus.

>what is she wearing
Why even wear anything at that point?

Generally the case, I know a lot of people just come here to trigger crazy left wing retards.

bait is funny

you know its bait when it starts
> /ourguy/ /ourgirl/
> Where is
> Why is
> why are
> ask me anything
just garbage throwaway threads - don't bite