Katyn massacre, best day of my life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

>The victims were executed in the Katyn Forest in Russia, the Kalinin and Kharkiv prisons, and elsewhere. Of the total killed, about 8,000 were officers imprisoned during the 1939 Soviet invasion of Poland, another 6,000 were police officers, and the rest were Polish intelligentsia that the Soviets deemed to be "intelligence agents, gendarmes, landowners, saboteurs, factory owners, lawyers, officials, and priests".

Served them right for refusing to give back Danzig to Germany, slaughtering German citizens and starting WW2. Who else gets a warm, fuzzy feeling in their stomach when reading this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bombing of Dresden, best day of my life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II
>An estimated 22,700[3] to 25,000[4] people were killed, although larger casualty figures have been claimed over the years. Three more USAAF air raids followed, two occurring on 2 March aimed at the city's railroad marshaling yard and one smaller raid on 17 April aimed at industrial areas.
Served them right for being such a faggots and destroying Europe once again in the span of fucking 20 years

Shit forgot to delete numbers, also sage

Thanks for bumping my thread, faggot.

Who's calling who a faggot

Show your real flag faggot.

Problem?

Sven, we don't need to go back in time to see slaughter of your people, we can clearly see it now

Poles are only good for cleaning toilets. Your people are trash, why so arrogant?

>swede calling others thrash

No, no problem at all. I'm gonna enjoy this thread Mehmed.

bump

>dawanie sie na tak chujowy bait
co wy odpierdalacie

>slaughtering Krauts
Implying this is a bad thing

this so not real...is it?

Not real

>Katyn massacre, best day of my life

World's oldest Sup Forumssperg??

Jew?