Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun

Episode 4 is out

So there's going to be a doujin where they all rape her for sneaking into the guys locker room right?

Obligatory post

No idea why I am still watching this. The only thing good about this show are the girls in the OP.

I think it's funny.

Rubba dub dub.

NTR

Delinquent girls are so cute

NTR

Hime a cute

Marriage.

The ED.

>Lily egg
What did they mean by this?

The game-ota segments are the most shitty parts of the manga and still is in the anime. They should've went with the mangaka segments instead.

Zeizen was the best girl.

Did not expect we'd have a new BEST GIRL this episode

They really made me hate the girls with them jumping to conclusions and shitalking immediately.
Long haired guy episode when?

Dead thread

Maybe everybody dropped it. Which is sad because this was the best episode.

I'm struggling to understand this show, It's not bad but I don't find it very funny either and cleanliness and football is stupid.

I'm trying to treat it like Sakamoto cause I'm running out of patience.

It's a gag comedy

Has rich kid's little sister shown up yet? She's a cutie in the manga.

girl on the right, for anal

Try contributing instead of being a retard for once.

>neat freaks can't poopsock their raids

must be hell

I love the song when Aoyama get serious in the five last minutes of a match, it fits perfectly

This episode wasn't as good as the previous ones.

What are you talking about, this episode was by far the best one. Seeing Aoyama act like his true self was nice.

This show keeps throwing fujo bait but I have my het goggles on extra tight.

keep them tight son

So does Aoyama-kun really only shows his true self when he's playing online? Or does he ever acts like that IRL?

Neko Punch Aoyama was cute.

Same here

Same, it's not bad though so I don't think I'll drop it but other than a couple of cute girls there's nothing really here