Does this actually happen in america?

Does this actually happen in america?

you're in the minority if you don't look like that in some areas

THICC

His legs are wrapped up because his lymph nodes are infected and leaking, and he'd be making puddles wherever he goes.

So true, non-Americans don't know how hard it is to keep up with current fashions.

Oh yeah.
We're all popping out of our britches. Just like that. I'm dragging my ass on the ground myself.
Is this the latest shitpost material they gave out at synagogue last Saturday?

sometimes but usually theres no door and its just an open cooler type situation.

Why do you feel the need to make fun of someone like that? Don't you think they're hurting enough already?

What are you talking about user? This was Winter fashion 2009, it just stuck around longer than we thought.

>Oh yeah.
>We're all popping out of our britches. Just like that. I'm dragging my ass on the ground myself.
>Is this the latest shitpost material they gave out at synagogue last Saturday?

Don't pretend to not know what OP is talking about.

It's a thing.

>Don't pretend to not know what OP is talking about.

Somebody doesn't have cool friends ...

>Why do you feel the need to make fun of someone like that? Don't you think they're hurting enough already?

They've defiled the body God has given them.

They can serve as bad examples. What else are they going to do?

we have people who retarded living among us, yes.

>staring at the soymilk

Do you really microwave your balls to get them like that?

topkek

imagine what that smells like haha

>hauling ass by the bulk

That's some hard core edema, man.

PANTS BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

It's pretty rare and I haven't seen an example this extreme but you do run into these fat beasts at grocery stores now and then. Usually it's a sheboon negrees in my city but I don't think any race is immune. There is some kind of sickness that allows this to continue, at some point it must be the creature's family enabling it.

fugg :DDDD

reddit btw

Nothing is impossible in America.

In befor personal blog
I work at a small health food store in the south east
> yes this does happen but it's rare
> obese ppl in general are comman but just normal fat like 40 pounds over weight
> negros and latinos are by far the worst and have no idea what a clean healthy diet is

Not to mention how hard it is to get your nuts to swell up like that

Terminal soyism.

It's honestly why I love this country. It has anything and everything.

It does happen. You won't see them wandering out of their caves unless you routinely visit Wal Mart or Costco.

>literal rolls of fat