Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Endlösung der [Embed] [Embed]-Frage Edition

>GroKo publishes contract, lists of potential ministers leaked
>Anger in the CDU brewing at Merkel for making concessions to the SPD just to retain her power
>Gabriel (Foreign Minister, SPD) publically raged against his own party and Schulz for betraying and sidelining him

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
welt.de/politik/deutschland/live173287240/Christian-Lindner-Dann-wird-es-Neuwahlen-geben-muessen-GroKo-Liveticker.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/groko-im-news-ticker-cdu-mann-von-stetten-erschrocken-ueber-ressortverteilung_id_8433823.html

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=HB8uhcOxofM
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs
youtube.com/watch?v=UhryCz01EIg

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DArnDmncRI&t=73s
youtu.be/4mXBhHei9eE
archive.is/sqQlC
ardmediathek.de/tv/FilmMittwoch-im-Ersten/Aufbruch-ins-Ungewisse/Das-Erste/Video?bcastId=10318946&documentId=49823526
youtu.be/5d7oSQpLPLU
youtube.com/watch?v=7JYqiycX5Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=DT0_T2kvy1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey, OP. I don't want to be "that guy", but won't you get thrown in prison for even having pic related saved onto your pc?

If anything I'd be for posting it, but nah I don't think this would hold up in court as Nazi propaganda.

WIR WERDEN SIE JAGEN!

>Groko 46%

So nice

>Greens 13%

This one is actually great

At what point can it officially not be called 'groß' anymore?

I think right now the Greens gain what the SPD loses.

It gets worse.

My favourite so far.

Time for a Sorgenpopel.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1DArnDmncRI&t=73s
KEINE ÜBERLEBENDEN

Guess who's still falling for CNN.

wenn ich fertig bin mit rammeln sieht dein loch aus wie kotelett

>At what point can it officially not be called 'groß' anymore?
It will be called that forever. And the SPD will still be called a Volkspartei at 10%.

SPD is done. Especially if they go ahead with GroKo.

Was hoping for 16% afd though ... merkle losing but afd not gaining is a bad sign. Also fuck the greens. Actually before the last election all pollsters had the afd at ~7% but raised it to ~12% one week before the election so maybe we need to add 5% to the current polls!

forgot pic

Thread theme
youtu.be/4mXBhHei9eE

INSA got the AfD margin correct. So I guess 15% is the current limit for the AfD. Don't be delusional.

>Insa
>SPD 16,5% AfD 15%
>archive.is/sqQlC

BALD! Still what irks me is 13% for Grüne. How will we deal with the fact that if the SPD keeps on imploding a lot of their nutjob voters are going to move to Grüne (or Linke)? I despise them even more than Social Democrats because they actually believe in the bullshit they say.

Who cares, it's not like the Greens have any influence because CDU+Grüne and SPD+Grüne+Linke are far below a majority.

*germany is done.

there i fixed your statement

Look around. We're having Green politics for at least the last period of legislature already. They got their way while being a marginal party. With 13%+ you couldn't even call them small anymore.
WHO THE FUCK VOTES GREEN?

Yeah after raising it by 3% 2 weeks before the election.

Nah we just need to import more Sozialhilfeempfänger and it will be fine! Not even kidding, it needs to happen in the next 4 years (Trump+FPÖ) or it will enver happen. What would be better than another 2015?

how would we profit from more neets?

JUST IN: Martin Schulz saved Germany

>How will we deal with the fact
Accept it. There's people here who will cheer even as the muslim caliphate is proclaimed. The farther left they go and the more they expose their true colours, the better.

what am i looking at here?

> spd 16,5%
kek
> cdu still 29,5%
how?

these graphs would be even better if they didn't measure crimes absolutely but relative to the size of the commiting group

Hope.

>still cuckboys
Don't know what I expected viewing this thread

i really think that the AFD already surpassed the SPD

> cdu still 29,5%
>how?
Two reasons.
1) Old people without internet that see the CDU as the same party from 20 years ago and voted their entire life for the same party and won't change that even when the world would end.
2) The inhibition threshold from their conditioning is still too strong to let them vote the AfD

Old women need to disappear asap. They are single-handedly responsible for the Umvolkung.

Yesterday I got a 24h ban for Spurdoposting in a commie thread.
New mods are probably Q boomers not understanding anything but their cryptic LARP.

>.concept-veritas.com/nj/sz/2018/02_Feb/12.02.2018.htm

Mr Tannbaum, im sorry
my comment didnt make it through the great filter

i am glad that they accepted my second comment

kek

That's because the CDU+SPD have been stealing things from the Greens to win back their voters.

>SPD will soon fall under 15% while the AfD rises to take its place
HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>911 check on a caliphate post

The 3 leftist parties still have a relatively constant share together but it's evening out among them, which will kill their chances.

Welcher Film?

tayanon right now

ardmediathek.de/tv/FilmMittwoch-im-Ersten/Aufbruch-ins-Ungewisse/Das-Erste/Video?bcastId=10318946&documentId=49823526
geilster trash seit langem

Shit thanks Exile SS-Nazi, I was looking for these graphs

>muh evil Rechtsextreme
>go to Namibia (of all places) for refuge
>use shitty float made of trash bags
Who the fuck wrote this shit?

>running duration: 88 minutes
Heh.

>greens at 13%
hello my name is [embed] and i think that the greens make good politics. i come to this conclusion, because i have seen them on TV nad they said nice things
(weed lmao)

kek of truth

It's very simple: "walk a mile in their shoes"-type of shit. If germany was going down in flames, no one would help us. no one.

They want to put us on the same level as the nigger and think germans aren't crafty at all or handy. I think any german can be a handiman if your life depended on it... not so much for the nigger.

Aren't they fleeing to South Africa? The country that's about the engulfed in a bloody racewar?

just as i said the best trash in a long time
>notice the ((subtle)) references to to the real world and the media agenda

kets be honest, we pissed of every single friend in europe. everybody hates us because of the refugee crisis and because we are so arrogant like "we are the top EU contributors and you all depend on us! now bend over"
who would take in a german refugee, if they would know that this german refugee contributed to the fall of his own nation and people?

I know, but it's just so clichè guilt-tripping and leftist, I get Fremdschämen.
The worst is that we have to pay for shit like this.

>5 people in writing credits

Who the fuck would go to some shithole country in Africa?
I'd rather go to best Korea than there.

How do they make it in that fucking raft down the atlantic to namibia?

na jungs
wie jeetet

historical documentation innit

oops wrong pic
don't kill me

prost

The thing is that not Germans did all of this, but some globalist scum that simply controls Germany and pretend that they are Germans and represents them.

kek
how about den titten-monster caolition

>we pissed of every single friend in europe
States don't have friends, state have interests.
>who would take in a german refugee
Fuck that. We don't need anyone to save some useless german cunts from their deserved death. We just need someone to give us a few guns and help us help ourself. And no matter how much they hate us (actually, besides the poles, almost noone truly hates us) they will still prefer us over a caliphate.

Daily reminder that the Americans and their jewish overlords burnt hundreds of thousands of those.

It is high time for wrecking democracy.

kuehle scheisse

i would ask for sources, but several screencaps of japanese banter advice me to not gain your attention

>spd crashing and burning

2018 big happening

>autistic weeb sounds

no

>tfw no qt franzi gf

digits of truth

me on the left

awwwww

we won't be fucking going anywhere
we are taking over now and putting the world right
ja man fire

DO NAZI STUFF GUYS
We have 6 white nationalists running for congress DO NAZI STUFF

>Fuck that. We don't need anyone to save some useless german cunts from their deserved death. We just need someone to give us a few guns and help us help ourself. And no matter how much they hate us (actually, besides the poles, almost noone truly hates us) they will still prefer us over a caliphate.

Germoney, you have only two real problems in Europe : Poland and France (also known as Congo).

If those two are under control, Russia and US can't do shit.

France is the biggest problem although she's smart enough to not act openly. France is the biggest mistake along with Poland in Europe.

we'll eat them for fucking breakfast

@1;45
youtu.be/5d7oSQpLPLU

>wie jeetet
You speak kölsch?
youtube.com/watch?v=7JYqiycX5Nc

>Der Ansturm der Steppe gegen unseren ehrwürdigen Kontinent ist in diesem Winter mit einer Wucht losgebrochen, die alle menschlichen und geschichtlichen Vorstellungen in den Schatten stellt.
He couldn't know.

you had your chance and you had to ruin it.
no seconds

>I'd rather go to best Korea than there.
agreed. best Führer grew up in switzerland and would take in some patriotic germanics. god, i love how much balls Kim has.

nah, so many boomers and Mittelschichters are up their asses with equality and this kind of why-cant-we-just-be-friends-mentality. "Like OMG, haven´t you seen the video, with the supermarket, that took every non-german product out of the sortiment and there was basically nothing left. It´s best when the world works together."

i dont know how this is called, this kind of mentality (apart from Gutmensch). There was some term about "68 Revolutioners", but i dont remember it correctly.

youtube.com/watch?v=DT0_T2kvy1A
since when did horst become so based?
fug i love this guy
we should convert him to the AFD tough
anyone else regularly watching his vids?

I-IT WAS THE ANGLOS FAULT
HITLER WANTED TO BE OUR FRIEND

german north korean minority when?

that's another fire we have to fight
the lads are outnumbered to say the least down there in SA

Yeah but it's a race war where only the blacks are actually fighting

fixed it

Is there any hope left?

let's go one better Gunther
there will not be german refugees
it's gonna be easy to make germany great again
shoulder to shoulder boys

The SPD and e Linke don't like each other?

german humour

>tfw we will be the next generation Nazi-engineers to help other nations build rockets

i remember you
hows it going

Quit bad mouthing the Kaiser you faggot. He was the rightful ruler of Germany after all.

kek
first of all we should focus on fighting hunger and the medical care