Re:Creators

Reminder that there was no new episode because of the seiyuu special.
Ep 16 on the 29th.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64018832
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64019251
pixivision.net/en/a/2633
youtube.com/watch?v=qHC_R0eDJL0
youtube.com/watch?v=2c4UjrcDoEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The world ended. Altair won.

Hooray

>tfw you really want to drop this but you can't because you've already watched 15 episodes and the time invested is already too much now to just drop the show and lose shit-talking rights

I hate her. I hate meteora. I hate MC. I hate the cop woman. I hate sharkteeth. I hate Japanese Chad guy. I hate this show.
I hate myself.

>I hate the cop woman

literally who?

government boss lady?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64018832

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64019251

This wait is killing me. The show outlines a motivation for every single character and group but knowing that some of the characters lie so obviously and there are so many things to get through before the end you literally cannot know how much off the rails everyone's plans will go and how much of these people will get to do the things they are out to do. Hell, we don't even know if they will end up fighting in the stadium or not. You literally can't speculate a single thing about the next episode, you can't even know if they will do the timeskip this time or not.

Slowly becoming a legend

>Hell, we don't even know if they will end up fighting in the stadium or not.

Well at least we know they'll be fighting at Ginza

Ginza is also clearly shown in the second OP

Only they made it look like Meteora was fighting Selesia. Just.. what the hell.

>he is not even in the OP

I have no fucking idea what they have planned for him

we did it altairbros

Cool, no one cares.

Reminder to never ever trust post-gamergate Sup Forums, the stuff shilled by it 24/7 is almost invariably terrible like this trainwreck of a show.

but it's a classic in the making

That's what some western e-celeb said. Its popularity in Japan and its sales state the opposite.

I'm here to witness the end.

This isn't what I wanted

What do you want then?

Has Troyca ever even made a good anime before?

Aldnoah Zero

>good

>people are so fed up with the series no one has bothered to upload subs for the special
top lul

Only amazon is subbing in the first place, and the special isn't really relevant plot wise.

gee I wonder why no one bothered subbing seiyuus saying silly irrelevant stuff about the show

People who really care about seiyuus dont even need subs.

>Altair easily defeats Meteora & Co, all seems lost
>Right as she's about to deliver the final blow to Selesia Charon just shows up out of nowhere and nonchalantly runs her through with a sword
I wouldn't even be mad.

THE MILKY WAY OF A STARRY GALAXY: GALACTIC HEROES

>"The year is 2017 SE. Great powers, xeno and human alike, struggle to gain hegemony of the Milky Way. Cleaved into a shambles of planet-states, petty interstellar duchies and pirate havens, humanity struggles to defend itself from the xeno menace. From all directions, hundreds of stellar systems fall daily to the ALFA swarm - Aliens, Locustlike, Foes of All mankind - and thousands of planets are scoured as they escalate their locust plague against humanity. From the galactic east, the empire Phi Empire takes away lost imperial worlds opportunistically, aided by the millions of traitors who have forsaken their pride in humanity for "the Sake of All Sentience". The Alliance of Workers' Planets, a federation of over a hundred systems, seeking to destroy the system of serfdom that shackled humanity for so long, continues to accelerate their "war of liberation" against the crumbling vestiges of the Galactic Empire, seeing the chaos caused by xenos and opportunists as only a geopolitical opportunity to finally destroy their hated enemy, the Empire that had oppressed them for so long.

>To make matters worse for the Empire, the Emperor had recently died - from a meal of undercooked mushrooms. Despite his Imperial Sanction to allow his sole daughter Princess Hikayu to ascend to the Imperial Throne - traditionally held only by men - Hikayu's treacherous uncle has made a bid for the throne for himself.

>With the majority of her Imperial demesne fragmented by the self-interested high nobility of the Empire, her capital right on the doorsteps of the Alliance and the sacrosanct duty to protect humanity from the ravaging xeno hordes, Princess Hikayu has no choice but to become an Empress. She has no choice but to protect. For even if she is not a man, young Princess Hikayu now is at the head of the Empire - the greatest sword and shield that protects humanity.

>So the question is, can the Empress Protect?"

It would be stupid if he wasn't even buffed by the gods of pleasure.

So how does the crossover they are making accounts for the creations that they don't know about?

Thankfully for them they are from series they already got the copyright. Imagine the nightmare if they weren't.

How does she even carry that crystal? Also, if Altair's body is a 1:1 copy, then she's basically a puffed-up cat with her military dress and hat.

Shiro is probably disproportionally strong being an RPG combatant. And if you didn't realize, Altair is a little kid who is around the same age as Mamika but shorter in height. Which is why Blitz saw his daughter in her.

Just a reminder that Alice will survive and get a job in this world.

Job as a prostitute.

Shark too will continue to secretly survive and be a big investor in the stock market. She'll also invest in an animation studio to make her more popular.

She is dead, Jim.
I bet she will be the first one to die in the elimination chamber.

Interview with the graphic designer

pixivision.net/en/a/2633

>the troll becomes the Jew.

She knows there is much mayhem to cause by posing as a humanitarian NGO.

youtube.com/watch?v=qHC_R0eDJL0

Nice blog

They already released video game adaptation of Alicetaria of the scarlet.

Would you respect a creation's human rights?

It would be hypocrisy, They write tons of rape and murders and will continue doing so after the characters leave, what's the difference between that happening with the same character in their world or in japan? There is literally only one solution.

>she's only a little girl dressed up and acting bigger than she is
Cute!

We really need a picture of her in the ground without hat and the platform high heels near other characters in the end, but it's very likely that she will stay with her clothes until she is cubed.

I'll respect them by giving them the h u g

>he keeps bumping the thread
Pathetic.

>he gets mad at bumps
even more pathetic

>the characters of Kuroinu stage a lawsuit against the author for getting them raped.

This would be a nightmare as thought crimes are going to be a thing there.

And only one girl stands to gain from this.

Altair? More soldiers against the gods of pleasure after all.

Same here

>page 9
ded

Then why you bump it.
Why not just wait for the PV and make a new thread when theres something to actually discuss?

Like Mamika

>new merch
when will it stop?

What did she mean by this?

Once i get my Alice-chan fig

sorry m8, but that's definitely not happening

truly a masterpiece in the making

Maybe if Altair has too much details for the sculptors like she has for the animators they'll do Aliceteria instead after Meteora has enough figures.

>tfw you'll never see Alicetaria fig because nips have shit taste.

Is that from the special?

it makes me very sad.

I better at least get a nendo of Altair out of this garbage series.

How is this thread still alive holy shit.

I haven't been here for a while but I'm back to remind everyone that I want to fug shark without repercussion

If Meteora got a nendo what makes you think she won't get one too?
She'll probably get an actual figma.

It's not. It's as ded as this show is.

Wait, there was no episode last week because there is a seiyuu special this week which also means no episode this week?

Meh, it's okay but Hunter x Hunter was 10 times better.

I don't trust anything having to do with is shit show to produce good material of any kind.

youtube.com/watch?v=2c4UjrcDoEA

So we're all in agreement that none of us actually likes the show and are just watching so we have something to bitch about, and waifus. Right?

Time for a funeral then?

I enjoy it, but it would sell better if they worked better the waifu part. There are good waifus but they weren't given enough opportunity to shine.

>that size

I hate when artists only give thumbnails

There was an episode last week.

Is that Seiyuu special any worth watching?

I can forgive Aoki if next episode has Charon in it.

50/50 shot. I'm guessing next week will end on some sort of massive cliffhanger due to another special the following week.

If you like seiyuus, though if you liked them then you wouldn't be asking this.