The Day of Reckoning

So Sup Forums , who is your nominee for first in line on The Day Of The Rope. I nominate this smarmy faggot to go first and second.

I consider all of Hollywood one entity at this point

>I consider (((all of Hollywood))) one entity at this point
i wonder why

this dotr shit is almost as bad as climate reports.
>In the year 21XX degenerate are getting closer to being put on a cross.
stop

did Colbert legitimately sell his soul? I'm sure he was at one time a stupid but well meaning liberal, now he's a corporate mouthpiece who's unironically pushing for war with Russia. what happened?

b-but if he's gone who will tell me who to hate?

he never had a soul in the first place

let me tell you about my beeessssttt friend

Once a Jew always a Jew

a celebrity should not top that list

Is anyone here skilled at tying the ol' double-noose?

How bout this crazy bitch.

Yeah, his sister also works directly with Skippy.
I'm starting to think there's a serious Catholic Establishment/Elite connection with all the PG and Clinton Foundation shit.

Even when he tells you the audience is still too stupid to know how to react. They clap at moments they aren't intended to and he has to correct their record.

Yeah bro the Jesuits are occulist infiltrators of the Vatican who create an army of blackmailed pedophiles to subvert the best interests of their country. Why do you think Jesuits have been kick out of nearly as many countries as (((them)))

>fat trumpkins fantasy camp

except Mel ofc.

What are Jesuits? Can I get a quick run down?

Jews bow to the Jesuits.

OP

I find that difficult to believe.

1. The entire MSM followed closely by
2. Brennan
3. Clapper
4. Comey
5. Schiff

We call this power fantasies. You neets are not going to do shit.

Colbert has already destroyed himself.
They're just milking his cold udder until it stops producing.

The treasonous pedophiles die first.

The treasonous pedophiles die first. (Continued)

The treasonous pedophiles die first. (Cont’d)

The treasonous pedophiles die first. (Cont’d.)

That's it you just made the list >:(

Jesuits are a order created in 16 century by a guy called Ignatius de loyola. He was in the military so he created Jesuits as a form of military for Christ, to fight "islamic plague" as he called them, and heretics (protestans). His order created a lot of univerities and from his order came a lot of scientific research.
They were always indepented in a way, they weren't responsible to any bishop i na country, only to the pope and the order. That's the reason why leaders accross the Europe were against them. They couldn't controll them.
Now they are in decline because one guy came from them and ruined the reputation, pope Francis.
Catholics are awesome and you can use us in the battle, but first we need to wait Francis to die or resign (you know which is more likely)
Keep in mind that if you are pro gay "marriage", abortion, euthanasia, or any other degeneracy, you are not true Catholic. In fact you are ipso facto excommunicated, and that what Colbert is by his viewpoints.
There are no " liberal" Catholic, maybe in economic sense like myself, but when we talk morals, then no.
I studied to become a Catholic priest so I know. I got my children in the basement for proof.
I hope this helps anybody.
I'm a croatian so keep that in mind when you read my bad english.

No, they are really conservative, trust me. But the idiots are the loudest one.