Death Note Netflix

youtube.com/watch?v=77BAPRpxAhM

They're adapting this pretty well. Especially the part where Light is a beta pussy who is pushed by Ryuk to first use the death note by killing school bullies who beat him and his girlfriend Misa up.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=77BAPRpxAhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums

Can't we just not talk about it?

It's always nice to see bullies die.
No.

This isn't Sup Forums related.

So why did you bump it? At least use sage

>At least use sage
kek

> Light is a beta pussy who is pushed by Ryuk to first use the death note by killing school bullies who beat him and his girlfriend Misa up
More compelling reasons to turn to the dark side than the anime imo.

This is what Ameritards believe. Wanting to kill evil people to make the world a better place is wrong, but wanting to decapitate some insecure bully is a-okay.

At least Ryuuk is good. If nothing else I'll watch this piece of horseshit for Dafoe

Why is Netflix making movies?

DON'T GIVE THEM VIEWS. GO HERE

SAGE

This is looking good to be honest.

Nothing in this trainwreck will even be half as good as this single page of the manga

>compelling
You mean generic. I enjoyed the original way more, Light was basically a gifted, well-meaning sociopath who got drunk on power.

Much better than the typical "beta fag gets revenge on bullies" self insert fantasy.

How could they misunderstand a character so badly? I wouldn't even have a problem with this if they just used original characters and story. The manga/anime makes it clear that the death note has fallen into the hands of humans several times before and they could have just done an American story where some random guy in America picks up a death note. Instead they do this half-assed butchered adaptation where they ruin the original characters and story.

This is your Misa Misa tonight.

How it isn't Sup Forums related? i'm curious

I had no idea they ruined what is basically the one reason that made the manga interesting.
Why did the japanese publisher even allow this? money?

it's not anime nor manga

>smoking while doing sports
How fucking retarded are the people that write these screenplays?

What the hell, is she a slut here?

Elliot 'Light' Rodger finally getting the recognition, blonde girlfriend and protagonist role he so rightly deserves.

maybe they thought the original was too much like dexter

It's like they're doing it on purpose to make every little thing different.

Sociopathic main characters are over-done on American television these days.

She's an American girl in a liberal city. Of course she's a slut.

Imagine being a board that hate 3DPD but for some reason allow 3DPD movies.

Yup thats Sup Forums.

yeah that's cool but how bout these dubs?

Read the rule again

No, not really. Light becoming an egomaniac was a big part of his character development, and him always being a sociopath was big for his character in general. They're rewriting him so he's more understandable for normalfags who can't conceive of the notion of somebody being an unfeeling killer and still being the protagonist.

Are they? I can't think of too many besides like Dexter and Hannibal, though the later doesn't even really count

check 'em

lets' try again

4. The discussion of "live action" television shows is permitted so long as they are distinctly rooted in, or based off of an anime or manga series.

>The discussion of "live action" television shows is permitted so long as they are distinctly rooted in, or based off of an anime or manga series.
Idiot

live action adaptations of Sup Forums related content have always been allowed. That said nobody really likes or cares about it so the threads usually die off quickly.

Thoughts on this anime?

KEEP GOING

It's not misunderstood. It's adapted for American audiences.

only the best dubs here

This 3DPD garbage clearly isn't based on Death Note.

90% of the shit are being changed to appeal to normalfags casuals who have never ever heard of Death Note before. This isn't some japanese live action this might as well be a complete new thing.

on topic dubs

Breaking Bad, Mad Men, House of Card, The Sopranos, etc.

lets make it happen guys

don't want to give any funny ideas to our young audience

Checked.

make sure to document these dubs

Only House of Cards has a sociopath as protagonist out of those.

What is that?

i got yer dubs righ there

he's right sadly. at least its an alternative pov. maybe near will fucking die at the end

very nice

Anime

that 9 is meyene!

>isn't based
You're pretendig to be an idiot right?

At least William Dafoe is good...

Sage still works though

post brown cirno i dont' have any saved

Nice get.

You obviously have no idea what "based" means

Pro Tip: it's not a Sup Forums buzzword that means "cool"

nines are for winners you know

so close!!!

eye'm your wallpaper!

Fun

DELET

Manga ending is more satisfying

It's always a treat when people disregard what you meant for what the poorly thought you said.
Like eating an apple with a razor blade in it come to think of it!

He needed to smile in these dark times.

this time for real

*they

the niine is mine!

Never for real, you murderer

>"You know, Light, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Light's father looks directly at the camera.
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Light. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in an operation gone wrong this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

baka

Man, I would pump so much sperm into Cirno's tiny little womb.
Just like this, in fact. Good job user.

Nobody here is gonna watch this. Fuck off.

Movie Secret: This is the world he dropped the Death Note in before he met Jap Righto. Well, sorta.

you want 3D? cirno can be 3D!

Your former boyfriend is disappointed Nitori.

No one mentioned he killed Kenny.

>UWWAAAAAH
manga sucks

>25 year old high schoolers

It's pretty hype. I will make sure to make a thread for each episode.

cirno threads are hte storongest!!

American school system at work it appears
It's okay - lots of people have divorced parents

I like you.

They nailed the atmosphere. Curious about the others characters. How many episode it will have and when is it going to air?

Honestly they should've set the movie a decade or two after the events of Death Note.

Good one. The board where you can't go a thread without e-celeb advertising, have 400+ reply Sup Forums threads (don't worry though, there's an anime picture and a weak attempt at connecting it to manga/anime in the OP), with links to absolute garbage like Japan Times and Rocketnews and has dub recommendation threads is somehow too good for this.

Is that the case? That sounds like an interesting way to adapting this.

Honestly, you should be posting bakas

cirno thinks you should checkem

This feels like a downgrade though - you drunk

nothing like a fresh cup o nines