Get your facts straight America!!

Get your facts straight America!!

I get you're being ironic but this is actually true. North Korea is a big nothingburger that is being bullied for no reason

They don't own the peninsula and are therefore in no position to make that demand

The biggest indicator that North Korea aren't the bad guys is that they're one of the only countries without a (((central bank))). Naturally the (((media))) will spread propaganda to get people to hate NK.

Do you?

America doesn't own any Peninsula, yet they've always poked their nose everywhere.

how about the fact that the norks have an oppressive regime that gives zero rights to its citizens. they cant even travel to another town without a permit, you say the wrong thing and you end up in a gulag with possibility of generational punishment, 25'000'000 people are on an absymal diet of fuck all and even resort to eating bugs and grass.

but yeah, north korea did nothing wrong

The Korean War never formally ended, technically we're still at war with the Norks

1. Those exercises exist so that when he Norks actually do some crazy shit like invade or drop bombs, we can handle them. Theyre only necessary because work leadership is batshit crazy.

2. North Korea is a totalitarian state that brutalizes it's own people. They deserve nukes, sanctions are just an appetizer.

3. Were on the peninsula at the invitation of South Korea. Eat shit.

And yet they're happier than an average Australian. Why is the West so afraid of struggle?

Well, maybe they should
1. Make them stop them
2. Make them end them
3. Make them gtfo
DPRK can't do that? Too bad. Cry us a demand-river. STFU and get rekt commies.

>since the end of the Korean War

Too bad it never ended :^)

>Implying US citizens don't live in an oppressive regime and have lots of right etc.

Thanks Mr.FBI

>communist retard, controlled by generals with no personal responsibility.
>country considered as a living hell on earth
>main message is that they want to destroy the west and install similar dictatorships all over the world
>kidnaps people, tortures people, kills people
>now working to get nukes

>retarded micro-phallic In*ian commie shows up
>GUIZE NK DID NOTHING WRONG, CAPITALISTS ARE THE BAD GUYS, OKAY!

There's a time when you can look for Jews to find evil, and then there's this.
The Jews not having a central bank doesn't excuse the bullshit they're up to.

There's South Korea over there too, niggers.

I agree with you that its a sad existence for their own people, but why is that anyone else's problem. I always struggle with a balancing act of reasons to and not to attack another country.

W O K E

>Leave the peninsula
lel
so they can invade as soon as the US military is gone?
fucking gooks

1. shouldn't have invaded south korea 60 years ago
2. shouldn't have invaded south korea 60 years ago
3. shouldn't have invaded south korea 60 years ago

As if the US is trying to invade NK just so that they can "free the people from their tyrannical gubmint"
Same way the provided Freedom™ to Iraq, Afghanistan and many such countries.

Are you that blinded by your greed and gluttony?

>America doesn't own any Peninsula

>norks chimp out, starve their own people and work them to death in concentration camps

>hurr durr its the imperialistic americas fault!!

fucking worse than nigger apologists

Wtf i love brutal regimes now

>US get off the peninsula
They will invade the south immediately. We tried this same arrangement in Vietnam and the NVA broke the treaty practically as soon as it was signed. The only way we will leave is if the south themselves ask us to go

North Korea invaded south Korea, and given the opportunity they would do so again. There demands are meaningless, its like a burglar demanding you remove your watchdog, stop locking your doors, and stop penalizing him for trying to rob you.

The US is there at the behest of the South Korean government, if they wanted us out we would leave. They don't at present want that as they realize ding so would invite a north Korean invasion.

Stupid bait thread all around, but at least it's an original topic, still saged though.

>poo education

I recently watched a video where they interviewed north korean defecters. they said after they came to south korea they felt socialy disconnected due to the souths western tendencies such as being on the phone 24/7, north koreans actually talk and relate to one another ect, just one of the reasons why theyd be happier... beats starving half to death and watching everything you say/do though.

in the us you can actually go to the grocery store and buy food and travel the nation. yes, modern politics in the west is a bit iffy nowadays but its still better then best korea

really it isnt your problem, its koreas problem. but if any country is worth fighting for outside of europe, north america and australia, its korea

>the enemy of my enemy is automatically my friend
Or sometimes there are just a lot of enemies.

The saddest part to me is that SK and NK are one people unfortunately separated through the course of history. It will never be resolved peacefully, but only thru war when one side unifies the other side by force.

Not even remotely comparable.

>trump has made liberals openly support a facist, insane regime that murders and starves its own people

Can this guy stop winning already?

i agree. we should start killing dissatisfied, dissenting people so only the compliant, happy ones can contribute back to society. you are 100% right, it works in north korea, why not everywhere else?

it is sad, it would be nice to see korea a unified nation, though i can imagine it would be very different to say the unification of east and west germany. purely because the north is so fucked up. it would cost tens (maybe hundreds) of billions of dollars to build up the norths infrastructure alone probably. and not to mention the people of north korea being indoctrinated from birth.

Demands arent the same as terms for peace. They havent made any promise of what they'd do if their demands were met. Theyre demanding that the situation be made easier for them for nothing in return.

India doesn't own Sri Lanka or Kashmir so why do they keep poking there?

>i wil put my lulla in her vagina u little shitty basterd, then i wil be yor new dad u shit!! u wil respect me i am yor dad u shitty dickbitch bloody basterd!!

top tier bantz

>lefties are now literally NK apologists
really gets your noggin joggin

>stop the military exercises simulation invasion of the country

Fuck off you threaten war on us all the time. Any nation with a reasonable army that was being threatened with war would plan for how that war is going to turn out

>end sanctions
End your nuclear program and we will. You're too unstable and crazy to have nukes. Since those weapons can destroy the world that becomes our problem

>us gtfo the peninsula
We're guests of another country on this peninsula. Who are you to tell us to leave?

Trump keeps winning. Imagine how this will get spun come next election time

Lmao just let us annex a major non NATO ally that doesn’t want to be annex lol
Sage this shit thread

Pol - hates Jews
Also pol - loves Trump who's sucking Jew cock day and night

Good luck buddy

I, nor anyone I know has been disappeared in the middle of the night. Eat shit you stupid dalit. You can find some right outside.

Florida and Alaska you fucking stupid prick.

Actually, we do own Kashmir.
You'd know this if you referred to a legit news source instead of infowarsdotcom

We own Florida

You and the pakis should nuke each other over it. They will win by the way.

>Install a puppet
>Puppet invites you to stay and does everything you tell it to do

>B-but he told me i can stay

Move aside everybody. We have amerilard intellectual here.

Still a sovereign nation cocksucker.

>he fell for the jewnews

Typical.

Fuck yeah lets give into the demands of a dictatorship with literal deathcamps

NK was a Soviet and now Chinese puppet

You guys learned to use the potty yet?

>Trump who's sucking Jew cock day and night
Also Trump - Caused the most coordinated and widespread international diplomatic attack on israel by moving the israeli embassy

Your people spend more on stupid arranged marriages than getting your country out of gross poverty but you question "infowarsdotcom" as a news source. Seems legit.

>W O K E
back to plebbit normie

They're also a bunch of genocidal, maniacal communist who would bring all of east Asia to heel if they had the means or competence.

Did OP conveniently forget that part though.

The single reason for all three is because they invaded our ally. Fuck off.

>no degeneracy
>no immigration, whatever the scale
>no fatties due to eco friendly diet and fasting
fucking
based