>>160197325

The metis tried to rise up and create a seperate nation during the north west rebellion and it was crushed reletevely quickly with a small militia force. What makes them think it'll work again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vc6W7ucBHFw
youtube.com/watch?v=Hjp-Cx4Xj60
youtube.com/watch?v=0oBx7Jg4m-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She deleted the video from her Facebook because it was starting to go viral and she was getting some backlash. I mirrored it on YouTube.

Most natives are kinda tarded. Most native women complain about white people even though they like getting buttfucked by white dudes. They really just want more money and your "respect". If she had to go back to a precolumbian lifestyle she'd probably hop a boat to europe to marry a white dude.

Integration was a mistake

This. Slept with numerous native woman. Current gf is half breed native. She loves roleplaying as an innocent native being pillaged. They love white guys and will throw themselves at us. Native woman are easy peasy m8. They just virtual signal a lot is all.

I think everybody should hear her message :)

Gross.

Let me guess, the stupid fuck that got shot dindu nuffin? He just got murdered out of the blue right?

The only good native women are hardcore pow wow types that are clean and sober. If your girl isn't that (I can guarantee she isn't based on you being white) then she'll cheat on you for sure. As a matter of fact, she probably has cheated on you already.

Native Americans are Russians, it was all a psyop

God I just had this convo with my GF.
Started crying when I told her I didn't care Natives were conquered. Viciously. Good. That happens to every weak culture. Why is there's more special than the Thracians? The Celts? Do we pay reparations to the Indians because Canada is sort of British and we ass-fucked those fags in poo land? Well, we kind of do by letting them form enclaves, but it's just emotional idiocy.
Native people are really dumb. They're really nice, but they are retarded, easily manipulated, and hugely dependant on drugs and alcohol. If you treat them like children they are a lot easier to understand.

Yea native chicks and fidelity go together like natives and sobriety. I made the mistake of dating one when I was early 20s and using drugs. Enjoy having a smelly, chain smoking, unwashed tepee hopper for a gf.

Bow down crackers.

"We are seeing so many s-sui-cides and m-murders..............."

Funny how when she tried to get to explaining what has her outraged like this, she stumbles and chokes on her words because SHE KNOWS SHE'S BEING MELODRAMATIC.

So this video is in response to a recent court verdict involving Gerald Stanley and Colten Boushie.

Gerald Stanley was found not guilty for murder. First Nations are losing their shit.

This is basically what happened:

Last year, a group of known criminals drive up hammered with a loaded gun on a farmer's land, ram one of his trucks with their vehicle while others are try to steal his quad. The farmer accidentally shoots one of the native men.

The story is being spun by First Nations and media that the men were at the farm looking for help with their flat tire.

I hope she knows about the official rule of conduct in Canada.
"Don't touch whitey because then whitey wins."

>tfw descended from british
>tfw realize your race is badass and made everyone else butthurt

BORN TO OPPRESS
O
R
N

T
O

O
P
P
R
E
S
S

White guys tend to be suckers for native women though. My best friend got straight swindled by a native chick that was a druggy. He was "loaning" her money for a couple months then when he asked about the money she dumped him and went back to being pretty much a prostitute.

Yeah but now you're being conquered by jews, nigros and muslims

She's kinda cute. I bet she wants to be COLONIZED.

She looks and sounds hateful as all hell to be quite frank. She doesn't seem to have it all up there. I'd be very surprised if this person doesn't have a mental illness or serious personality disorder. Seems like the kind of person that can poison the atmosphere in any circle of people she's a part of. Would avoid like the plague.

Don't forget they admitted to robbing two farms before showing up at the Stanley stead

>natives declare war
>0.00000000000001 femtoseconds later they loose retroactively
>now we can annex their land

Share this where ever you can. She deleted the Facebook video but I won't be taking down the YouTube mirror

Finnfriend, there was a royal comission done here to find out why so many native women keep dying, disappearing, and are being beaten. Native tribes were freaking out about it because it was getting so bad, so they wanted an investigation. The findings of the comission were that native men are raping and killing their own women. This finding was not acceptable to the natives, because they were convinced that the white man was doing it. So they rejected the forensic science and the RCMP reports, and they decided to do their own internal, 'spiritual' investigation. That's where we're at.

Does she have twitter or FB? What were people saying

My bad I guess she didn't delete it

www facebook com/mary.black.50/posts/10213113866738693

Lots of people are taking her side

Your friend is an idiot.

i know shes stupid, and natives are niggers

but anyone else find native girls really sexy? i want to give her a good fuck to relieve her frustration

is she some sort of a sovereign?

It's just that time of the woman month.

We should cross reference all the episodes of Under Arrest and see if any of the Nates make an appearance.
youtube.com/watch?v=vc6W7ucBHFw

She has youtube.com/watch?v=Hjp-Cx4Xj60

Holy shit based Charlie

>www facebook com/mary.black.50/posts/10213113866738693

There's nothing there, user

Yeah man. White dudes are dumb as fuck when it comes to women.

I dated a part native girl, one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

I guarantee she was a filthy whore though

We just need to airdrop a bunch of cheap wine on them, and they'll sort theirselves out.

I fucked a native before. she was pretty wild. nobody takes them seriously they are a defeated people.

You ever seen Pocahontas?

Yeah, she was a nympho.

some kind of camwhore?

Operation Firewater... I like it.

goddamn bitch
I'm native as shit. my parents were in residential school. Dad and mom were raped by dem Jesuits. But goddamn does this uppity squaw needs to shut the fuck up.

>this is the complex natives who get into college get

oh wow first native to succeed a bit, wow!

You live in sarnia? lol

Oh dear, sounds even worse than I thought.

Sarnia is a shithole. I'd never step foot there.

I lost my virginity to a native chick

Quit lyin lil nigga!

They didn't cross the Bering Land Bridge, the Bering Land Bridge crossed them!

and who exactly is doing the raping and sexual assaulting? it's probably her native brethren.

>muh residential schools
i'm so tired of hearing them cry about this shit

Probably no one. Native bitches always claim that they don't "trust men because they were raped". In reality they're just trying to use it as an excuse to act like whores. They also love trying to fuck their own cousins.

I'm sure their tired of your white ass to though. You lames are now importing shit tons of arabs, niggers and poos into their land.

She does realize that Natives are only 1% of the population, all they need to do is firebomb the reserves or just airdrop in meth.

So when do I get to colonize her?

nice

>their land.
please.

>tfw you run out of Listerine just long enough to record your thoughts in a Facebook video.

Should've given the red niggers more blankets.

As far as I understood, the land in Canada is still in their name basically.

Theres not enough of them, about 2mil in canada, 5.2 mil in usa, theyre just gona get wiped out, just like us in Iceland, were just gona get wiped out as the world moves in, no point getting upset, this is fine

youtube.com/watch?v=0oBx7Jg4m-o

Although, it's basically arab land now.

Native Americans still exist?

millennia of genetic evolution has made women predisposed to loving their conquerors. It is a genetic advantage, the women who resist the conquering tribe are slaughtered, those who don't, are brought into it to promote growth.

Why do you think white women love arabs?

14$ coffee whitener

I'd give her the cock.

The whole native argument is even more silly when you realize none of them are true full blooded natives. They ALL have strong European linage from a most likely great great grand father that is 100% white/European.

It's funny, if they stopped blaming white people for all their problems, and actually TRIED to make a life for themselves, there wouldn't be anything to complain about. They are doing all the damage 100% to themselves.

I could wake up tomorrow and decide "Fuck I have brown eyes. Everything that doesn't go right in my life is because I have a brown eyes. And it's the Canadian government's fault that I have brown eyes." My life would deteriorate very rapidly.

Nope

i'm honestly surprised she didn't work feathers or a drum into this somehow. -2/10 will never be a professional injun

don't you have some listerine to drink or something

Did the queen just outright give it to the arabs then? Haha

textbook fetal alcohol syndrome face in ops pic, kek.

No, I prefer drinking rubbing alcohol, you little meth head

Don't forget that First Nations believe that they own all the land on Canada

The guy leaned into the truck window and reached for the keys on the ignition, I can only imagine - if right handed - he used his left hand and supported his body with the hand holding the gun, that's when he says the gun went off and hit the dindu.

He shouldn't have been acquited, at minimum he handled his gun improperly, causing the death of a person.

>high horse riding red sjw.
If she passed out on a rez, she'd wake up with a puddle between her legs.

Anymore info on the (((jesuits))) when it comes to residential systems?

Fucking half niggers will they ever learn?
Have to shut them down again.

We call people that sell stuff and then want it back "Indian givers" for a reason.

From what I gather, one of the bullets they found had a deformed shape that suggested a deffective pistol and they never could find the bullet that killed Colton.

The crown and defense both brought out witnesses that said a gun could misfire after several seconds.

I think that's enough for reasonable doubt and subsequent acquittal.

Of course, I wouldn't be surprised at all that Stanley shot the victim in the head as soon as he saw the rifle in the car.

They are THE ugliest subhumans i've ever seen. I want them all dead.

hot
i want to put my indigeridoo inside her if you know what i mean ;^)

what is it with various minorities and imitating black americans. why them of all people? why don't indians dress like greasers or mods or something cool

We wuz pocahontas and shieet

Native reservations belong to the queen of England. At least they did from what I read in the small print in the back of a book about some rez up there.

>be stanley
>wife is minding her own business in front of the house
>truck with 5 drunk indians almost mowed her down
>she runs inside screaming in panic
>me and my son peek outside window seeing a truck almost at my stairs with a missing wheel
>grab pistol and goes outside to scare them away so they can go away
>indians are screaming at me pretending they need to change their wheel
>see another indians trying to steal stuff while waving a weapon at me
>fuck it.jpg
>warning shot accidently goes through the driver seat killing feather nigger trying to escape
>other indians were so drunk they couldnt remember what happened
>indians chimps out without realizing they are fucking idiots

The argument that needs to be made surrounding this verdict is the following:

The feminist movement has long made the point that women are small and vulnerable, and therefore have reasonably heightened fear when encountering strange men alone at night in public. We're supposed to sympathize with this "daily struggle" because of the possibility of men raping - not all men are rapists, but 95% of rapists are men, etc, etc.

In the case of rural farmers, they're basically in the same boat. When strangers come in, down a long laneway, it's just the homestead vs whoever it might be. Police have a really long response time out there, 20+ min often - it's not an urban environment surrounded by passersby and monitored response times. Farmers are vulnerable.

So the farmer is rightfully already on edge and when a rowdy drunk group runs over your wife and tries to steal a vehicle while carrying a rifle, they don't seem to be "just looking for help with a flat."

She looks well kept and has very nice clothes to be this "oppressed."

Hot

I imagine she put on this "uniform" for her epic video that she hoped would cause some kind of uprising of natives vs whites.

what's to know?
they suck young blood like the others
canada wasnt founded on no beaver pelts. nation of native children!

It’s okay just give them a few old blankets. That’ll sort them out.

then why is she asking for white people's help?

Canadian First Nations need to be reminded that they're all about 1/16 or 1/8 white.

So if they go to war against White, what decides if somebody is White?

about time you canadacucks took some whoopin to the back side yeehaw

>whites genocide the natives using tricks and disease
>fast forward to today
>whites being genocide softly by jews using societal tricks

I really do believe what goes around eventually comes around

we gonna finish what we started!
gas up the chugs Indian war now!!