Overlord

Is Vol 12 finally coming out next month or is the wait still on?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/overlord/comments/68149b/where_can_i_read_the_light_novel_newcomers_faq/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/https://www.reddit.com//
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is probably delayed until fall

Since the spider isekai is getting a game how would overlord's game be? mobage of course.

Roll for troops and do pvp war campaigns in fire emblem style.
Ainz is the head and if he dies you lose 5% of all your current troops levels and a top item you have.

who said it would be out in aug? It was always Sept 2017.

Source or it didnt happen, my man.

Fuck off and kill yourself, newfaggot. Read the archives.

Is Ainz really dead?

Reminder

Wow, you are such a badass demanding newfags to commit sudoku. You are probably a commander like Demiurge.

Whatever happened to the golden age of Overlord threads? Are we so inclined to defame our fellow Overlordfags as to deny ourselves a simple source?

On the other hand, this might be within Lord Ainz's calculations.

You post this every thread. What's your theory anyway?

Lurk moar, kemosabe, but deaththreatfag is probably into SAO.

It was Maruyama estimate.

What if instead of the Holy Kingdom we get a SOL volume like 8th but more centered around Nazarick, like Narberal and Cocytus interacting.
>PS: It comes with another Pleiades special

Yes please.
Also the dwarves, Carne, and lizardmen interacting with each other. All in praise of Ainz-sama of course.

>What if instead of the Holy Kingdom we get a SOL volume like 8th but more centered around Nazarick
This is all I want. Although if the Holy Kingdom includes a Demiurge arc that would be better. Anything but an entire volume about Aiz being defeated.

How would Climb and Brain react after finding out Sebas works under Ainz?

Narberal x Cocytus should be canon.

Its all according to plan

Both are right. Aug is release mth. Sep is translation. IF everything goes according to plan.

Considering how much Gazef respected him, they wouldn't be that upset. They would just be scared that someone who they thought was one of the strongest people around are under Ainz, just like if Brain finds out about Shalltear.

anyone have that gif of Narberal saying shit about bugs with it ending with cocytus crying?

>Golden age of threads

Now that the novels are taking almost a year between releases only the shit posters and the retards remain.

Why didn't Ainz pick Yuri as Momon's assistent? Considering her aligment, she seems more qualified.

Ask and you shall receive

Nothing changed.

Magic is more femenine and common for a woman, you dont want a brute getting into fights and forcin her way with force all the time.

Anyone know where to download the novel translations?

thanks user

were they separate? I recall Those two were stitched together or something.

Does she also speak like that to Cocytus, I mean he's a masochist, what would a Tsundere Narberal act like?

I'd never spoonfeed, but literally google it, faggot. And I mean that exact sentence. You'll find it in seconds.

That must have been the gif on Pixiv, these ones are from Seiga Nico. I shall lurk some moar.

Goddess.

google

He didn't know Narberal is that dumb. Moreover, he believes in PT setups. He is a tank so it would be better to have a mage with him.

On top of that, Sebas is gone on a mission. Can't leave the maid team without a head.

I guess I've got brain problems, thanks

I'd never imagine getting like a diamond at the prospect of Narberal going tsundere sadist to Cocytus's delight. I need that doujin for those restless nights.

>Can't leave the maid team without a head
>Yuri Alpha

Reminder: Solution likes babies. She is going to the orphanage.

I wonder what a wedding in nazarick would be like considering it won't be long until Sebas marries his waifu

Delta>Alpa>Gamma>>>>Epsilon>Zeta>Beta

At times I wonder, what would it be if Yuri actually loses her head.

Probably like this.

Here ya goe :D
reddit.com/r/overlord/comments/68149b/where_can_i_read_the_light_novel_newcomers_faq/

Well choose your mentor!

>namefag
>links to reddit
>:D
user, some things shouldn't be done even ironically.

user, you seriously gonna trigger a flamewar.

Which in turn, gonna attract humiefag/levelfags and FBI-kun.

Of course, just remember, August has 150 days.

Just report him.

>user
>namefag

Wut? I just helped him out?

I assume he's baiting. I still have faith in this board.

I want a big fat nazarick wedding with catering by the maids and a big wedding cake and all the wedding movie stereotypes

heh

Return to the hole where you crawled from.

You need to kill yourself then.
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/https://www.reddit.com//

they are tender

here I have ti somewhere user.

fucking humiefags and their hurr ironic b8

Mare for flower girl

Solution can't chew. Entoma on the other hand...

Entoma likes babies too. But Solution's love is likely kind.

>ctrl + f "headcanon"
>0 results
Not muh Overload thread.

CZ best also where is Yuri's head

I stopped this at volume 8, is it worth to resume reading?
Does something even happen in the following volumes?

Behind her back. Where else could it be?

Nothing happens. Do yourself a favor and read something original like "Death March".

>Does something even happen in the following volumes?
I don't know what that means. They keep going with their plan to conquer everything, and all their plans go extremely well so I guess nothing out of the ordinary happens. In the end of volume 11, Lupus Regina says that Ainz died in combat, and the novel ended in that cliffhanger.

Wait, isn't Death March even more generic Isekai where the MC goes around being and adventurer? At least Overlord has its corporate genocidal power fantasy plot going for it.

>Stop Time
>Grasp Heart
Goodbye

>At least Overlord has its corporate genocidal power fantasy plot going for it.
Youjo Senki does it better.

You can't cast directly during time stop user

Not nearly as genocidal and not nearly as much nof a powerwank. Ainz is basically an office worker who becomes a God worshipped by his friends cute creations, while conquering the world at his pleasure aquiring more slaves as he goes along genociding entire species of demihumans on a whim

Read volume 11 for Shalltear's sake.

There's no such thing as a theory when it comes to love, which is what will push Climb forward. But here is a obvious rough script:
Abandoning humanity, he will fight and struggle against the ultimate evil but with the world behind his back and providing support, he will eventually win in a magnificent final fight against Ainz. After the world wins he will be proclaimed the hero that saved the world.

There is a lot of removed posts, good job mod

M
O
D

We all know what's going to happen. Ainz fucked up when he told them that their royal sword could damage him. Somehow Climb or Brain manage to kill him. After that happens, Nazarik becomes even more powerful for some reason and Ainz gets revived, Demiurge assumes it has all been calculated. Sasuga, Ainz-sama.

HE'LL RECEIVE SERIOUS TRAINING UNDER BRIAN TO GET STRONGER. ONLY FOR A FEW MONTHS THOUGH, SINCE HE DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE. AFTER THAT HE'LL GO ON A JOURNEY AND SEEK OUT STRONGER OPPONENTS AND MAGIC TO FASTEN HIS STRONGING GETTER.
AFTER THAT HE'LL DEFEAT EINS DURING THE TOURNAMENT, WHICH EINS SET UP TO CULTIVATE THE STRONGEST PERSON

w-what manner of shitposting is this? I thought the humiefag thing was a meme.

Who's Eins?

Vol 9 is the hypest shit in the LN so far. Btw I just skipped the boring shit that is vol 8. You can just ignore it and nothing if value will be lost.

>Climb
What, you mean the pricess' puppie? I'm pretty sure he'll end up tied to a post as her braindead slave, while she literally becomes the devil.

*braindead sex slave
Remember she wants him to impregnate her and then put him is a cage like a dog.

If the author is going out of this way to tell a history about an regular village girl and her husband, you better bet she's going to play some important roles in the future. Which is why you shouldn't skip.

She really fits way better in Nazarick than anywhere else. I wonder what will Climb's reaction be when he understand what her master actually is and how does she see him. Her evil nature and sexual fetishes make Albedo and Shalltear's look normal in comparison

In fact even Albedo was quite impressed. Can't wait to see how all this goes.

So do we know anything about the Holy Kingdom right now? Other than Demiurge harvesting the humans there. Like what kind of government they have, their stance towards other nations?

In a way, the mutual love

relationship between Ainz and the NPC's is healthier and more honest than what Renner has with Climb. I don't know why Climbfag is so obsessed with him being the hero of the story.

It's a multi-racial tribe confederation populated by different demi-humans.

Actually, you can cast magic during time stop, it's just that offensive spells will not have any effect during the duration of time stop. But there is a loophole to this, you can initiate a spell while time is frozen and delay it's activation until the moment time stop ends, and the spell will work. This is how Ainz killed Gazef, Ainz has mastered how to exploit this time stop loophole. So, Ainz could pull off what that other user suggested.

But that user didn't mention delay magic

That goes without saying when you're discussing using spells during time stop.

5k species? Aren't there like a million plus on Earth?

Who else in the NW is a spiritual heteromorph Brain, Evileye, Fludder?

>brain
no
>evileye
Actual vampire, so already non-human/demihuman
>fludder
Would sell his soul and become a linch if Ainz told him that would bring him closer to magic nirvana, so yes

Pretty sure flunder would do it even if he didnt know Ainz, just to get more time to research.

Can they make the human babies into half heteromorphs? give them a different diet, train them in specific classes, equip things on/in them like regular bloodbaths, acting like a werewolf?

No user, she likes babies for their nutritional value. Also, when it comes to humans she prefers pure ones.

he has been aging slowly and have been trying to stop that. Being undead would be permanent solution as well as base boost to his stats right?

>Being undead would be permanent solution as well as base boost to his stats right?

Actually would believe he would loose stats and gain immortality, but I havent played any dnd, so no idea.