Conservaturds can't be snowfla-

Adventuresome morning today! Mary Ann and I went to First Watch in Richardson for a quick breakfast but it was not to be.

First, we were approached by a manager who let us know that customers were very distressed by my shirt and that children might see it. I expressed deep sympathies and let her know that explaining “grab ‘em by the pussy” and golden showers to my daughter was equally unpleasant. A Latino woman checking me out tells me she loves my shirt and I thanked her.

>Again as we were being seated she expressed that a particular group of customers was suffering due to my indescribable poor taste. I replied that I did not see the problem.

As we are seated two African-American workers individually tell me how cool the shirt is. One of them states that the people did not tell their server - a person of color - their complaint. They requested the manager, a white person, to complain to. I personally did not witness this but that is what I was told.

Our drinks are served and our order is taken.

Then one of the cooks comes to the table and very apologetically explains the owners have been called and we are being asked to leave. We ask to tip our server for occupying her table, get drinks to go and leave. One table of white people applauds.

We are stopped in the parking lot by one of the African American servers who had stopped to comment on the shirt. If I understand correctly, he was quitting the job on the spot over us being asked to leave. He told us: “you should hear these people asking not to be seated near Muslims.”

So we get in the car and start to leave ...

... as the Richardson police pull up outside. I stop the car and ask the officer if she is there over a t-shirt. She affirms this to be true and asks my name which I respectfully decline to give; she starts in on the shirt - whereupon I cite Cohen v. California, 1971, in which the Supreme Court upheld the right to wear a T-shirt saying: FUCK THE DRAFT. She’s like: just leave, okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUe77aDJl5E
imdb.com/name/nm3499572/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I smoked a cigarette and browsed the news. A story about niggers, written by a nigger, talked about how niggers need more et. cetera. The needs of a nigger are endless. a nigger on every television channel. a nigger in every movie. nothing but nigger music for niggers and those who with to be niggers. that is almost worse than being a nigger. at least a nigger does not want to be a nigger. a nigger does not want to be a nigger so badly he will kill everyone who is not a nigger just so that he might not be reminded that he is a nigger. I was glad to be alone again in my room, where no nigger had ever been. there are few places like this left in the world. when the nigger was the freed the world became the nigger's slave.
At night the niggers come out, brave in the absence of light, as if the Night were an accomplice to the niggers, lending shadow to the misdeeds of the darkies. Beneath the luminescence of gaudy streetlights the gangs of niggers, in feral nigger packs, would stumble and howl, liquored-up on cheap nigger drinks and enthused by the scantily clad negresses. In the day these niggers were more docile. The tumult of the niggers grew tedious and I decided to leave, to walk perhaps to a place where no niggers ever went. To do this I needed to walk down the niggerstained streets and wait in subway overrun by niggers. Every nigger looked at me as if waiting for me to call them what they, as niggers, knew what I, as not a nigger, knew them to be. Most of the passengers were niggers or niglets. Each nigger stared at the other niggers with the suspicion that infects every nigger due to the violence inherent in each nigger and no one knows what a nigger is capable of more than a nigger. that is why niggers always leer as they do, for niggers assume that everyone has a propensity for violence equal to a nigger's.

Cool blog

We saw your gay thread earlier.

wearing a shirt that on the back looks like a penis and balls is fucking you between the shoulder blades, the American left 2018 folks

Manlet spotted

...and then I went to Home Depot to buy nuts and bolts for my bomb right? These tshirts are so 2017 you dumb fuck

...and then everyone stood-up and clapped. My wife's son (who is trans) shed a tear of joy.

Sorry about your rough experience OP. This is what happens when you pay niggers for fulfilling their natural duties.

Lol this guy will be making Pepe memes I about 2025, come on guys we need to drain the swamp!

PAY FOR MY HEALTH CARE! PAY FOR IT!!!

When your childish face and ungroomed facial hair is apparently not enough to tell you are a a democrat so you have to also wear an obnoxious iron-on t shirt design to go with it

If you feel like being mean to Faux Tough Guys like the one in the pic, ask him: "Who will make excuses for the niggers after all the white self haters have been murdered?" He'd probably run to the nearest white cop, whom he would usually blame for racism, if he overheard that question. White self haters have never considered that they are bigger threats to white communities than niggers could ever be. When you point out that they should be targeted first and that they are the ones propping up nigger self esteem, they don't know how to react.

>> Wears shirt to express opinion or incite.
>>Doesn't notice sign on door reading we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
>>Not everyone in family restaurant wants to explain this shirt to a 7 yr old and complains.
>>Immediate butt hurt "it's political" it has to be.
This neck-beard can fuck himself, if I had my kids in there I would have painted that shirt red with ab-.

If I could be granted one wish it would be to have all niggers disappear from the face of the earth.

Why is the guy wearing the shirt so ugly?
Its like somebody killed santaclause and let the maggots eat him for a few days then put some concealer on and put that t shirt on him.
Why is it always obvious that ppl like this will do anything for attention?

>0 search results

Do you people just google Trump all day till you hit a 5 view blog that talks about him negatively?

What you have is a mental illness or an addiction to all things Trump. Seek help.

Looks like WD40.. he probably thinks it's a lubricant.

I find cursing in public to be crass and show low intellect.

Fucking checked.

Nice.

B-but user, I want to wear an anti-Trump shirt with fuck on it, so that when I'm thrown out for being offensive, I can claim it's political bias....

I have seen a white self hater stroll the local Kroger's with one of those American Indian T-shirts that says: Fighting Terrorism Since 1492. (That date is way off for the 4 Chiefs from the 1800's South West USA in the picture but the creator was trying to make a Columbus reference.) It is like the white self hating idiots don't realize they would not be spared if their long dead and defeated non white heroes had their way.

>things that never happened and cringy made up stories for 100 pat

If I owned a restaurant it would stream Infowars 24/7

There's a police log of this somewhere.

Who wants to bet this faggot made the whole story up.

retarded question but who is in the gif?

>Wears annoying shirt in public
>kids
>gets mad when told to leave
>muhrighttobeoffensive.jpg

It's your right to be an annoying twat, yeah. But guess what nigger? We hate the trump guy who wears an American flag jumpsuit everywhere and has a lock her up billboard mounted on his car. It's fucking bad taste and annoying. You have every right to be an annoying cunt and we have every right to tell you to get the fuck out of our face for being that annoying cunt. Stupid shitlibs never learn. You fucking don't get that blatant displays of public autism are in bad taste.

>One table of white people applauds.
And the name of those white people applauding? Albert Einstein.

>explaining “grab ‘em by the pussy” and golden showers to my daughter
lel

Being a douche isn't illegal.

I'm surrounded by "conservatives." Here they are in a nutshell
>make outrageous claim they saw on facebook in public
>calmly explain an opposing viewpoint
>immediately start beating their chest like a baboon
>IDONTEVENWANTTOTALKABOUTITANYMORE.gif
>cry into beer or wine
>politics are stupid anyway
>go home to their safespace on the internet
Every. Fuckin. Time

>The needs of a nigger are endless

Lost hard

He actually spent time making a t-shirt so that he could spend even more time making an ass out of himself?

Kek

op goes out to intentionally agitate and gets butthurt when people are agitated.... he is a real life troll with weak bait. kys

>As we are seated two African-American workers individually tell me how cool the shirt is.

Do you think OP didnt just post this for lulz?

cool blog where do i subscribe cant wait for the next update

I didn't really read anything you wrote.

I just wanted to say that a good way to signal to people that you're an unlikable cunt is to wear t-shirts that have swear words on them.

Is this a rap song?

I've seen that gif a million times and every time I wonder WTF that is from and who the chick is.

can't believe I know this
youtube.com/watch?v=OUe77aDJl5E

Chick from an HBO show called Boardwalk Empire, singing a song about King Tut

Does the guy in OP's pic related know that the CEO of home depot is a massive trump supporter?

...how bigoted of him!

It's from a novel a /lit/ user was working on that supposedly was composed of something like 25% "nigger".

In reality, niggers can't read. Fake story.

So Richardson is in Spain, and people there
spurge about Trump?

I know this isn’t really you and this is a LARP, but I would sucker punch the shit outta this soyboy numale faggot and then curb stomp him.

I assume this is taking place in Richardson TX, a white conservative suburb north of Dallas. Unsure why he'd be surprised that other whites around him would not take kindly to this.

nice to see /lit/ in here. Has your book been sent to publishers yet?

>one of the African American servers who had stopped to comment on the shirt. If I understand correctly, he was quitting the job on the spot over us being asked to leave.

TL:Dr
There was one less Black person with a job by the time you Left the shop. Good job.

imdb.com/name/nm3499572/

the gif is from boardwalk empire

kek

WHEN THE FUCK IS HE GETTING IMPEACHED ALREADY:!?!??!