Dragon Ball Super - /dbs/

Threadly reminder that Gohan at his maximum power is as strong as SSB Goku, and he'll soon get a new transformation that will put him even higher than that. If you either don't want to believe nor like this you should just KYS, because it's canon and is what it's going to happen eventually.

He is not the hero we deserved, but the one that we needed right now.

Gohan is a wage cuck

Jiren will probably defeat the two Zeno

Gohan will stay in his neat little circle and the tournament will end before he does anything

I was kind of hyped for some Hit vs Jiren action but Goku had to cockblock them with his autism

Just you wait until a powered up Gohan and his 3 companions gang up on Geran and with their help Goku manages to be the last one standing.

>GO BLUE FOR ME PLEASE DADDY!!

>Goku and Jiren last men standing
>They fight to the very end and just as the time is running out they'll go for all-in attack leading to double-KO
>Grand Priest declares that both universes will be erased
>Suddenly someone spots the cuck-circle of U7 still in the centre
>They were literally of so little presence that even gods and angels forgot them and didn't detect them

Is there even anyone that isn't as strong as SSB Goku at this point?

Yamcha.

kek I wouldnt even be mad if this happened

Imagine Vegeta saying "N-nandato, the strategy actually worked!"

SSB Bejita
You know it's the truth.

Gohan is going to die so Goku can achieve the new transformation. He can't job enough.

>Come forth, Dragon of the Gods, and grant my wish pretty peas!

What do you wish for?

More wishes, duh

No, Vegeta it's actually stronger, unless you're talking about SSB Goku + kaioken.

Last time Vegeta was said to be stronger than Goku because of 1 year of training he got absolutely BTFO in both anime and manga and surpassed in actual feats in both of them.
In shirt: don't count on Vegeta being stronger yet especially since this time around Goku was actually fighting other guys while Vegeta continued to do more of the same in the hyperbolic time chamber, instead of just lazing around and learning the mafuba.

>In shirt
*in short

I refuse to believe that Gohan got literally trillions of times more powerful in a fucking day.

You better believe it. SSB it's nothing but a joke at this point.

Reminder that kale Berserk is amazing and SSJ Blue is not important

adorable

cute

Seems legit actually.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>reminder that Android 18 is a complete bitch

Leave 18's pussy to me

The donuts have summoned me to your realm.

DB>>>DBZ>DBGT>DBS

Discuss.

Who can even handle her now that it's obvious she's complete done with Krillin?

You're correct.

GT is boring and this topic is even more boring.

thats why she is the netorare queen

Pretty accurate if you ask me. DB Bulma was the best girl on this series by a mile.

user please

I'm trying to get into DBS but I'm primarily interested in the tournament arc so I started at episode 77.

Goku is extremely casual with Zeno and the high priest and has a special button to teleport to him. What previous episodes could I watch where this unfolds?

just watch the black arc you dumb nigger

I can't remember the episode

Just read chapter 18 of the manga

But I don't want to get blacked

Basically, you need to figure out what the filler episodes for the movies are, watch those, and then watch from there

Manga > Anime

Don't bother with the Toei fan fiction shit. Manga it's the only canon, said by Toriyama himself.

>Goku will never have realisticly flowing hair again
Post Freeza saga was a mistake

Thanks I'll check out the chapter. Any vague idea in what episode range it was?

Also why is it called jobbing?

Toei bastards are too lazy bro.

He gets the button at Episode 55

Why does no one punch the fuck out of Goku while he is charging his attack?

Great thanks

This guy gets it.

Switch DBS and GT and you're 100% correct

People have seriously forgotten the definition of jobbing, thank you

Generals aren't allowed, you fucking retard.

Those at Trollei are retarded. Still, Toei shills will somehow defend all the crap they come up with.

>Goku will only ever have Sonic spikes from now on
It hurts

>Also why is it called jobbing?
It's a prowrestling term. It's when someone losses, usually in an embarrassing manner, to make someone else look strong.

DB>>DBZ>>>>>>>DBGT=DBS

Literally start at like episode 27. That's the first tournament arc and also when they meet Zenoh.
It's right after Freezer's ressurection so you're not missing anythinf

Post lewds you ningen simian whore

I feel DBS is worse than DBGT because DBS had more time to learn the mistakes of the past from DBGT, it goes off and makes the same mistakes and continues making even worse mistakes and is higher budget. DBS is by far worse than DBGT in that regard, but I am in no way defending the shit that was DBGT.

Ah, so Vegeta

DBGT is Sonic '06
DBS is Sonic Boom

Last episode proved how much a hack goku is, golden frieza will be the real leader of U7 and afterwards cuck the grand priest by manipulating the angels

>the shit that was DBGT
Why is DBGT considered shit exactly? I remembered seeing it as a kid and it was ok overall.

Already got that one
And this one
Do better

Bring the erased universes back.

>Perfection kissing a monkey
Stop this inmediately before something bad happens to you.

I wish it would be literally impossible to ever bring the deleted universes back. Just to be a dick.

I wish I could

Poor animation quality, poor characterizations. EVERYONE remotely interesting from DB is a useless jobber and nobody in DBGT and only serve to be Goku's cheerleading squad. DBGT failed to realize the success of the of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z was how the dynamic of Goku's allies and enemies worked and acted around him, and not just him by himself. Dragon Ball Super takes that, and strips everyone of their personalities leaving them nothing more than cardboard cutouts of their original selves apart from maybe Bulma, who are unable to expand past their designated role and one dimensional personality that is assigned to them regardless of how many development and focus episodes you give said character.

At least ink and colour them then
Throw in a little bit of tongue action as well

Holy shit, why introduce SSB if it's not going to matter or if you just introduce fuckers that are stronger than it what's the point? I mean aren't Gokui and Vegeta due for SSB2 or some shit?

>They obtained SSB off screen anyway

>I wish universe 7 gets deleted so we no longer have to suffer watching this show every week

With a bit of tingling, they'll skip straight to SSB3

>Perfection
You mean the time when she was inside Perfect Cell's body? I guess it makes sense then that you call perfection something that used to be a part of his perfect body

But you already don't have to suffer watching this show every week, you do it because you want to.

I do it because it comes on after Kamen Rider, can't wait until Kamen Rider is moved to the same timeslot so I don't even feel tempted to watch this shit

This guy is right. Dragonball GT tried to be what nostalgia hipsters said they liked about the original dragonball and somehow still try to keep all the audience that liked DBZ and they managed to piss off both factions.

Imagine an entire anime written like the Jelly Vegeta filler we had in Super. That's what DBGT was like.

Gohan is the one getting the SS4 form m8, remember that Toei said they will go with a diferent route for Gohan. It'll be call it Primal SS.

dragon ball stopped being good after goku fights vegeta

Oooh Hooo Hooo Hooo Did you enjoy the most recent episode of Kamen Rider?

Baby Pan?

I felt excited as all fuck at the end of the episode and felt like I was about to have a heart attack, does that answer your question?

So is Caulifla = Goku (other universe counterpart) confirmed?

Yeah? No shit? All of the U6 people are loose analogues to the U7 cast. That was obvious from day 1.

>You're not allowed to say anything bad about your spouse ever.

>That was obvious from day 1.
not really. who is hit? Botamo?

Botamo is the Buu analogue. Giant fat indestructible dude. Hit is probably the Piccolo analogue with how he looks and behaves, unless we discover there are genuine U6 Namekians in waiting for the rest of the team.

>not really. who is hit?

Someone who died hundreds of years ago

Just because there are counterparts doesn't mean EVERYONE's counterparts are currently in existence. The earth didnt even have humans on it until the wish from beerus.

Majora shilling Kamen Rider in DBS threads is my favorite meme at the moment but he's also right, it's a better series

Super Saiyan Cla when?

Yeah your right, after last episode I need to let go. Not watch this show again until september hoping something gets better

Interesting idea.

how do you expect gohan to turn into a golden geat ape in the middle of a stage full of fighters and no moon?
no ss4, primal saiyan sounds fucking dumb

Real talk, Whis is probably the cutest person in the show. I would pitch or catch with him and I'm not even gay.

Universe 11 is the only universe that deserves to survive this Tournament
All the other universes are complete shitholes but Universe 11 has an active clean up crew working to improve it.

So will Jiren just BTFO Goku whenever they actually get a chance to fight?