I wish I was German every day

I wish I was German every single day of my life.

I want to have a heavenly blessed, traditional German princess bride that I may have a family with. We'll name our kids Hans, Genevieve, Heinrich, Robert, Abelard, and Emma.

I wish I was living in the countryside of Baden-Wurttemberg in a small village, with castles and splendid architecture every mile.

I love your culture, food, women, and accent. You're the most attractive people in the world. German women are literally all models and warmhearted and friendly too.

I want to smoke, wear the lederhosen, use the Autobahn, drink beer, eat delicious schnitzel, and freely be nude.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
youtu.be/mBW2nofXlus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I wish I was German every single day of my life.
At least wait until we're back on track before making such wishes. We've quite a lot of work to do before we can claim that your wish is a good idea at all.

>Genevieve
wat?

>wear the lederhosen
You're wrong in Baden-Württemberg then.

You wanna get raped by Muslim migrants?

plane ticket are cheap nowadays

>Genevieve

You may not be 100% German but at least you are 1/122345 parts German, so try applying for citizenship, they'll be sure to accept you.

That's 1/122345 parts too much German, a racist like him would never be allowed in al-Demoqratiyye Germanistan.

>Genevieve
>Excuse his french

Austria is nice too, but real capitalistic economy happens where niggers are in big city.

>I want to smoke
can do it in murica
>wear the lederhosen
you act like its a normal thing
>use the Autobahn
don't you have them in America? wtf?
>drink beer
german beer is not the best
>eat delicious schnitzel
if its from ur local farmen then ye 10/10
>freely be nude
mashallah that's haram

Goddamn americans...

Also... Germany is quickly becoming 56% because these rapists will never be deported :(

>mfw I am German and living in America

Good Luck Little Duck

Ala barka

I wish I was black every single day of my life.

I want to have a ratchet-ass, ghetto black bride that I may have a family with and leave after a year. We'll name our kids Tyrone, Toniqua, Latifa, Tyrel, Shanice, and DeShawn.

I wish I was living in the hoods of Detroit in a crowded public housing projects, with drug dealers and gangs every mile.

I love your culture, food, rap music, and ebonics. You're the most attractive people in the world. Black woman are literally all strippers and have big fat asses too.

I want to smoke weed, wear my pants around my knees, scream at the movie theater, drink malt liquor, eat delicious chicken, and get shot by police officers.

No you dont
>CBN News home school girl removed in Erlangen, Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

Masochism is not OK
youtu.be/mBW2nofXlus

I wish I was Jewish every single day of my life.

I want to have a heavenly blessed, traditional Jewish princess bride that I may have a family with. We'll name our kids Joseph, Omer, David, Jonathan, Yael, and Eshter.

I wish I was living in the kibbutz of Yizre'el in a small village, with wineries and splendid ancient ruins every mile.

I love your culture, food, women, and accent. You're the most attractive people in the world. Jewsh women are literally all models and warmhearted and friendly too.

I want to smoke hookah, wear the tefillin, use the Autobahn, drink beer, eat kosher schnitzel, and freely be nude.

couldn't agree more my fellow nazi!

same
you can cry all you want about them but being a jew would be fucking heaven
other jews really care for you since you are a tribe

>jew would be fucking heaven
>other jews really care for you since you are a tribe

Honestly it's not as good as you think. The whole community knows each other or is somehow connected and grudges can be kept a while. Also the wider community distrusts us.

In some ways living in Vienna as Jew is like living in a small village surrounded by a large city.

christ get ahold of yourself you euroboo little faggot

"Hey look we beat Germany in a sport where less people are on the ranks than on the field"

wheres the fucking crowd lol

We can't always get what we want user. Maybe in another life

still better than having autistic "friends" who hate each other secretly

My parents are German. I've always wanted to move to Germany. Just be a normal German fag who does German things. Then they imported all those dark skinned people. Doesn't seem the same now. How's the country side? Is it still quintessentially German? Or can you not avoid the cuckery!?

Dont crush my dreams

germany is still over 90% white though.

And then reality (read: diversity) will hit you.

This
Dude America is like 60% white and progressively getting worse

Germany is still essentially an aryan paradise