Michelle Obama Unveils Her Official Portrait

This is breathtaking stuff, Sup Forums. So proud to have this hanging in the National Portrait Gallery alongside Martha Washington!

dailycaller.com/2018/02/12/michelle-obama-official-portrait-reaction/

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/asqv9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More by the artist

I bet she originally drew Michelle Obama holding Drumpf's head and Barack came and said "no lol"

lol who made this?

Lines up perfectly.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This has got to be a joke

It looks like it was painted by a high schooler. And not a talented one.

The joke is on the American people, my friend

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

whoa whoa whoa

The jokes on that traitorous Nigger and his husband. I can't stop laughing.

He got the tranny look pretty good

True. Not so discretely covering her adams apple. Hair covering her broad manly shoulders. Big ugly dress covering her bulge.

Damn it must be nice to be mediocre at something at have your own studio and tons of money.

t. wagecuck with 165 iq.

I can't tell what's real and what's a joke anymore

is this real life?

Why are niggers so obsessed with how they look at doing something instead of the actual end product?

I knew so many blacks in college who would spend weeks planning a "sophisticated and intellectual" wardrobe only to skip 70% of classes and finish with a C-

I reckon Kehinde Wiley's stuff is so arch and kitsch that he must be taking the piss out of black identity and KANGZ as much as promoting it. The fourth painting down in has sperm swimming about in the background, for fuck's sake. I can't buy the idea that it's just straight-faced black power shit.

Look up Cargo Cults. That is the essence of everything blacks do.
>sperm swimming around
What? Where? And you underestimate the childish resentment of the negroe.

Is this a joke? God what a fucking disgrace to real artists

>The painting was done by Baltimore artist Amy Sherald, who is known for her social justice painting style.

lmfao

>social justice painting style.
>lmfao

wut

I wonder if it smells like an Animal, too.

wrong artist dummy. read the fucking article. that queer did Barack, not Micheal, I mean Michelle

Looks like a $1.99 thrift store painting

KANGZ
A
N
G
Z

lol shit he's right..

The sperm are real small and basically swimming in between the monograms in the BG.

I gotta wonder if that was done half tongue-in-cheek as a Vaporwave thing or if he's really just that tacky

Bruh
streamable.com/asqv9

This would get most people kicked out of art school.

Is the first painting a reference to another one? I see other are, but is that one?

Man, this is just sad. Imagine how jealous and insecure she must feel about whites.

Ah, I see it. Not sure if that is what it is supposed to be or not but I see what he meant.

>Is the first painting a reference to another one? I see other are, but is that one?

You are over analyzing this user. This nigger does not deserve an art critique. He sucks, white people rule. That is all.

It's not. The bottom one is on display at the Detroit Institute of Art, I've seen it.

That don't even look like her.

>Why are niggers so obsessed with how they look

because their shit looks is their only skill according to the narcissistic left

thats a MAN, baby

>implying that’s hers knee she’s resting her left arm on and not a huge shemale cock

cringe

Well, I'll never unsee that.

She's got bigger monkey arms than that.

Well what do you know, lazy nigger is a lazy nigger.

lol ty for putting my first thought into actual picture form

If there is a talented nigger artist on this planet he must be really pissed off right now.

And yes I know that is a big if.

Very clearly not the same. Look at the tendrils coming off the yellow flowers. Artist is trying to emulate a wallpaper pattern.

Man, i fucking can't believe how over the top this guy is! Coon? More like Toon!

Hey whats up nigger who painted that shit in the first place. What's your name again?

nigger, this shit is easy to see, plain as day, just look at the fucking painting

Looks unfinished. Literally "community college art gallery" tier

So this is the true power of modern art. I'm so glad I disregarded art school and stuck to recreationally drawing anime tiddies.

I think it's supposed to be a pattern.
If you look at the top yellow flowers you'll notice they're slightly different so it's not like they were copy-pasted.

She's such a jealous monkey.

Get a commission to paint the president's portrait. Use copy pasta.

Who're the two on the left? *unzips*

doesn't look like him at all

Proper European women who eat only to live, not live to eat

Yeah I noticed it too. Nigger still doesn't belong in a high school art class.

If this is done in oils, its actually pretty impressive art. Choose your battles, man. Not everything has to be

>niggers

The perspective is all fucked up too.
Shut up, nigger.

Press F to pay respects to our constitutional republic, guided by the founders' belief in ordered liberty, and built upon the genetic and cultural substrate of white European individualism.

>its actually pretty impressive art

> P O W E R F U L

Trying hard to conceal that "thing" is a tranny.
This looks nothing like him.

TBQH the GWB portrait is kinda shitty.

can you post the unedited one for meme science?

well done!

Much like the man himself. The slide into oblivion didn't happen all at once.

The artist clearly gave Obama a vagina.

>Natural phenotype
>Natural phenotype
>Ape in human hair wig
>Natural phenotype

forgot the dick and balls

Yeah that's definitely some camel toe.

You mean Michael Obama?

Look again:

>coolest monkey in the jungle

One last laugh in the face of the American people.

as someone who's made a living as a painter for years... this is just not good work. Nevermind the likeness being bad; look at that right arm. Oof.

kek

Bwaaahahahahaaa!

>XXI century

Superior shoop

Most disgusting thing i've seen all week and it's only monday.

The horse gets it, kek.

:^)

holy shit didn't even notice the right arm. wow that is bad

why does she have gorilla hands (3/4 the length of her forearm

>as someone who's made a living as a painter for years... this is just not good work.

No need to qualify your opinion. We all can see it sucks. Now go back to painting walls you dirty spic.

I thought this was a joke when I saw it in the news feed.
mfw, it wasn't.

They picked the wrong artist.

Nobody on Sup Forums is able to understand this in the slightest though. They just see black people depicted as anything else, but the dirt they think they are and are immediately triggered and unable to see anything else about it. Honestly, it's fucking sad that people have their heads so far up their asses, that they are simply blind to most things.

Meanwhile deepfakes look just like her