Heaven or hell, Sup Forums, which team wins?

Heaven or hell, Sup Forums, which team wins?

Wow 90's and 80's looks the best, but 70's inspire respect.

>tons of dynamic poses
>'10s characters just standing around

Modern day has no style.

>Yuno
One of these things is not like the others

Haruhi erases her enemies out of existence I guess
Seriously last decade's team has 2 master tacticians a god and Simon that can keep pulling unlimited power out of his ass
They're awful image choices, they could have picked better poses

>those cherrypicked poses, arrangement and art
>those modern remakes in the 70s
I admire your dedication to shitposting

Team Joe, easily.
I REMEMBER.

I did the '10s last, so I was bored by then.

>>those cherrypicked poses, arrangement and art
>cherrypicked
I had to wade through mountains of deviantart shit on google images; cherrypicked is putting it mildly.

>those modern remakes in the 70s
I tried to avoid it but I couldn't find any suitable images from the originals and the remakes were higher resolution.

I don't think this is a "by decade" thing. If it is, Harlock, Amuro/Gundam, Conan, and Oscar need to be moved over to the 70s section.

>implying Haruhi would be involved

The only saving grace for that show was the fact that worst girl had less screentime than the rest.

>I don't think this is a "by decade" thing. If it is, Harlock, Amuro/Gundam, Conan, and Oscar need to be moved over to the 70s section.

It is by decade, but the "decades" are shifted slightly to account for the fact that the current decade isn't finished.

00's or top middle is op as fuck
They have a literal god
Simon with his universe breaking power
death note
And lelouch

Goku tanks the entire opposition

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard, and I've been on this shit site for 10 goddamn years.

damn... 2010 animes are shit...

My first draft is here. Years were taken from the midpoint of their run. As you can see, some things were changed. For example, the gap between Cowboy Bebop and the rest of the '00s was so huge I couldn't justify putting them together, and I made a couple other changes.

Seriously fuck off with that cancerous shit. I don't even know what was the criteria behind those pics, power level? "good" series (you fucking must be trolling with those last 20 years)?

>animes
>...
Kill yourself along with OP.

Series were chosen based on popularity, so of course most of them are shit.

You're right, 70's and 90's are best team.

Why make something that is inherently shit in thw first place? It's common knowledge.

because if I tried staying with "good" anime then this thread would be endless bickering over which anime deserves to be in there. This way, since we can agree that most of them are shit, we can instead argue about which shit is the least shit.

Also,
>Why make something that is inherently shit in thw first place?
ask moot.

Saitama runs on cartoon power, the only way t defeat that is trough another character with cartoon power. And I don't see Arale anywhere.

>Series were chosen based on popularity
>no madoka
Too unfair?

Jesus christ, just kill yourself already.

I actually completely forgot Madoka. My bad.

Doraemon bellypull a victory

>Doraemon can pull THAT out of his belly
Nobody else could possibly compete.

user you're upsetting me

idk but the picture makes me feel like shit for some reason

00s has mind control and instant death
2010s has time travel and situationally better instant death