Do women actually browse this board

Why do you come here females it's not like women are really interested in politics or science

they like to pretend that they're equal to men

Ook ook ooga, ooga oog ook. Booga ook ip nix bix book booga. Muh dick mugafugga.

Because they want to hang you jamal

>Do women actually browse this board
No, don't be delusional.

Where do u think actual existing documented photographs of bobs and vegen come from

>I must cut down the sweets

kek

Womem don't understand politics (not that Sup Forums is about politics anymore), so my guess is no. They need to be led and shaped by a strong male figure.

Maybe ugly women do.

Women in a nutshell

They sure are invested in Hillary

This. Conservative males in the western world have become acquiescent over the past 50 years which has led many women to be drawn to the left in the absence of men on the right with a spine to stand up for what they believe in. The times they are a changin' however.

why is there a naked female wojak? I feel like fapping but it's too weird

Yes, what do you think /leftypol/ is run by?

> my manager groped me twice today
outrageous
#metoo

See

Why do women shower take such hot showers?

so, is it our fault?

Women don't exist on the internet

What makes you think there are women on this board?

A cunt is not necessarily a woman

all wimmenz on 4chins are white /azn twinks and tranny fags

concentration camps can't come soon enough

women are actually reptiles

You say that like it's a bad thing

Politics for women is like going shopping for us - can't fucking care about it any less

Women can't stand chaos and disorder. They like their content fed to them in an easy to consume manner. Like Instagram.

This site is too chaotic for normies, esp. women

No only anons

>dreaming of bigger tits
>"I am not enough"
Is there anything worse than this? Friend of mine I was going to make a move on started in on this and it was such a turnoff. Started talking about fake tits lmao nooope

no
it's no doubt that Sup Forums is the most anti-woman board so there's just no reason why they willingly come here

i guess lots of women browse Sup Forums outside Sup Forums though