Worst show of the season

What do you think is the worst show of the season? Here's my vote. It's just boring and there are no cute girls or otherwise decent characters. Food is shit too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khrWz6lkon4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yuri NTR show is probably the worst

inb4 screeching comfyfags

This desu

This is only anime I watch on this season.

With gamers, hajimete gyaru(gets a pass for fanservice) and yuri ntr airing this season, you're wrong
There's also that edgelord anime about time-stoppers but I haven't watched enough to figure out if its satire or actually edgy

You should watch Nana Maru and Princess Principal if your IQ is above 130

I'm watching every show airing and the only one I dropped so far was Battle Girl Highschool I think. That show is pretty fun to watch and episodic, no point in dropping it.

Too boring.

Hajimete no gal is for me.
The show is not BAD but it's the least good from what I'm watching. Isekai Restaurant is one of the best, though. I guess you needed some bait to start your thread.

>What do you think is the worst show of the season?

The Reflection.
It feels more like the first bad animation of an arts college student (I should know especially, since I went through such a period) than something done by Stan Lee and an actual anime studio.

The music though is fucking fantastic- I'm also angry such a bad show has such a huge discrepancy between the quality of music and just everything else.
youtube.com/watch?v=khrWz6lkon4

It's been one fucking episode user

Its pretty rare to see such shit taste, even by Sup Forums standards. As for actual worst my vote goes to reload blast or twilight axis

Out of what I am watching, Isekai Shokudou, but it's not bad, I simply like everything.

>It's been one fucking episode user

Yes, and it's already that bad. What makes you think any of the other episodes are just going to arbitrarily increase in quality? They can't just go back and rewrite it or reanimate it- it is FLAWED, user.

Well, they can cut it to a 12 or even 7 minutes anime, it might be better.

Can someone tell me what's "good" about isekai restaurant?
There's no interesting dialogue, no interesting characters, no comedy, the mini stories are boring as fuck, and the eating scenes are basically characters explaining the recipe. It's not comfy, it's just boring.

And the food sucks

It was such a let down for me. I expected it to be more, I don't know, like a bunch of adventurers cooking food. It's almost like it's telling me to appreciate mundane food.

DUDE JUST CHILL
CALM DOWN AND RELAX LMAO

This over hyped shit is worst Fate's series.
When it's getting better ?

Smartphone Isekai. It's like some shitty anime from the early 2000s.

I love the show, just LOVE IT, but I have at least two problems with it:

-It does that annoying trope where fantasy world people are completely stupid, no-taste, dirt-eating, trash. Ye olde peasant ate delicious regularly and even then; most of the available, delicious, food we commonly eat today was made by peasanty types in the first place to stretch out what ingredients they had in the first place: pizza, sandwiches, curry, hamburger, bread bowl full o' soup, etc.

-This is just an arbitrary complaint, but it would have been cool if the door didn't just open up to a 'fantasy world'. I never see these shows with "dimensional doors" opening to any other world besides one medieval/feudal one- it would have been really amazing if the door opened up to other 'genre' worlds: one post-apocalypse, maybe a science fiction or even a world from the future?
It's just been done to death a little- Japan just seems to love doors to medieval fantasy worlds they can just pick on by how superior everything about their culture is.

Is there good fan service?

Overhyped where? People have been saying in EVERY FUCKING THREAD that it's the worse entry in the series and it only gets worse with the progress.

Do you like traps being molested?

Unironically this. You guys can keep pretending that this show is not for brainlets, but when you get down to it, it's just another action series with cute girls and yuribait except none of the characters are likable. The only thing good about the show is the OP and ED.

Dorothy is likable

Yuri NTR is 100% the worst.

I've heard not one argument as to what's wrong with Yuri NTR

Zenbu.

It seems like every show is yuribait these days.

How to be a cuck 101

I actually think that this anime is peaceful and that's just good enough.

You listed two, though.

This one? It has low production values and it's quite boring. If it was 20+ mins per episode it would be easily the worst show of the season.

No, just generic action fantasy with generic animation and clusterfuck story telling slapped with Fate's title.

Literally the title. NTR is just shit, and yuri is only good when pure.

The Reflection. More pretentious drivel from the hack who directed Kuso no Hana.

Smartphone.

>shitty animation
>even the OP lacks proper animation
>shitty OST
>shitty plot
>uninspiring everything
>generic everything
I mean, I'm fine with almost everything if we have cute grills and some fun, but it barely has it. Smartphone managed to be the mark of genericness.

high quality oil my dude

One of my favorite things to do is to go to a local restaurant once a month and just eat breakfast.

Sometimes it's an omelette,sometimes it's bacon and eggs,but no matter what I get,I order a coffee.the restaurant that I go to is a local staple and it's busy as fuck.A cup of coffee will usually lasts me 15 minutes of just taking a sip here and there,trying to read the paper that they provide for the morning customers,maybe looking at my phone,or just appreciating the view from my booth.

No matter what I try to do,there's always someone or a group in the booth right next to me.They always tell stories of hardship,love,ecstasy,joy,grief,etc.

Over the years I've decided to keep doing this because,while the food is okay and Service being above average,it's really interesting to hear what happened to random strangers this this week.It always starts with a cup of coffee and that leads to roughly two hours of listening in on other people's lives,taking pity on their failures,smiling at their triumphs,and questioning their motives.

This anime gives me the same atmosphere,without having to leave a tip.

>sitting in a busy restaurant for two hours just drinking coffee
Holy shit I hope you leave a big tip

Usually $10 when all that I really ask for is a refill on coffee and water once in a while.For a $7-8 tab,just leaving a 20 is pretty fair I'd say.Like I said,the service itself is very good.

While the waitresses come and go,I never give them any problems and tip generously

I'm currently enjoying Made in Abyss and Luck & Logic, but I'm still on the fence about everything else.

I would say that Aho Girl show is probably the worst. I couldn't even get through 5 minutes of it, yet many seem to be enjoying it.

Man you must have a terrible sense of humor

AOTS for me. I'm a cook though so it hits me in all the right places.

The food is shit

I see I'm not the only one. The show brings a lot of nostalgia for me and almost nearly every feeling the customers have experienced in the show, I've felt as well.

The grandpa episode especially.

Maybe he thinks hurting retarded girls is wrong?

It's just cartoon food my friend. Relax.

You said you liked it because you were a cook. Why when the food is shit?

Not him but I'm a shit cook that can only do pleb food. I enjoy the show as well.

I can make a really good chicken casserole.

>Food is shit too.
WELL user IF YOU THINK THE FOOD IS SO SHIT WHY DON'T YOU COOK UP SOMETHING BETTER THEN HMMM?

I've been told my humor is somewhat morbid at times, but never that it was terrible.

Aho Girl is literally Filthy Frank tier comedy. Screaming and lolsonrandumbxD humor gets stale after a while.

I can make a really good chicken stew. My chili is nothing to sneeze at either, as long as I don't go overboard with the pepper.

They're all grandpa episodes though

If aho girl was about Fuuki it would be 7/10 easy. Hell even if it was about Aho's mom it would be a 5. It's dogshit as is though.

>vlcsnap
>.png
retard

> It's almost like it's telling me to appreciate mundane food.
There would be nothing wrong with that, really. The problem is they present this mundane food as some sort of exceptional gastronomy. I'm almost expecting an episode with a character shedding tears over cup noodles.

I feel like it will flow better once it's in English.

-ballroom QUALITYshit
-made in shotacon edgyshit
-princess floppers
-That one hentai budget title with the epic death note reference
-every isekai shit

>just generic action fantasy with generic animation and clusterfuck story telling
So, just like the other Fate series.
Seriously, I don't get why people talk shit about it. So far it's not any worse than the other ones.

Well the other ones sucked too.

>obvious baiting is obvious

Aho Girl is garbage

This is so banal and dull and soulless on every level. Why am I watching it? Not even I really know. I guess I have an isekai harem itch that has to be regularly scratched at this point and I like that itch to be scratched with as little drama between the girls as possible.

Because it's main appeal is waifubaiting and husbandobaiting --- the only real value of the Fate franchise.

Autist don't want to accept that their beloved mature and serious VN only ever really amounts to shallow titillation like everything else.

'Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e' and 'Koi to Uso' are the worst IHMO. They both seem to unironically take place in the real world with real people but the show's premises can't happen in the real world.

Aho Girl was pretty offensively bad but my pick is definitely Gamers.

It is painful to my senses, and exactly the type of shit I would've thought was hilarious and cute when I was 14 before I had seen hundreds of shows that codified the many tropes present in it. It is fucking AWFUL

Those designs look terrible. Funny when something tries to be as generic as possible but somehow ends up looking worse than everything it's copying from

Jesus you're all fucking idiots. You know what the actual worst fucking show of the season is? Yami Shibai.

That shit stopped being good after the first season and I dare say, even that god damn tranny hentai is better than it. The fact that it isn't even being mentioned in this thread means that it's so shit nobody even knows about it.
If you want to have a WAOTS thread then at least have to the decency to not use it bait people and actually mention the worst of the bunch.

Yeah it's pretty bad. I find it doubly offending to the senses that that they're half blonds or white haired with one reimu clone in it. What ever happened to picking a color of the rainbow for each girl and avoiding overlap?

He said worst show user, not best.

You're missing the point of the thread. Here, watch. You tell me your favorite anime this season and I'll tell you why it's shit.

Yes, that's why I posted the worst.

Tsurezure Children
Go ahead, I'm waiting

Pacing is fucked up. There isn't a second to catch your breath. Really bad 4 koma adaptation

But that's fucking boring. Wow. Hahahahaha your favorite show is shit anons. xDDD

Rinse and repeat. Amazing discourse.
There's so much more fun to be had when we actually argue about legitimate trashfire anime. Shows that are so blatantly bad and uninspiringly trite that nobody even watches them let alone know they even air. What's the point of having yet another thread that's just filled with "NO U"s and endless (You) baiting? We do that everyday. What we don't do everyday however is actually sit down like classy gentlemen and seriously consider what the objectively shit show of the season is.

Yeah, why aren't people mentioning an anime is watching?
Also if you really look for it you can probably find a worse anime than Yami Shibai from this season, for example something that CR didn't even pick up for simulcast.

There's more discourse in discussing why something is shit than circle jerking over how much we all love something.
Also, welcome to Sup Forums. Lurk before posting

*nobody is watching

>Fucked up pacing
You called?

The only people who say Aho Girl is bad are the ones who get offended easily

You didn't even read what I typed you fucking cockmongler.

These shitposting threads are more bland than the worst shows this season. There's novelty and insight to be had if we actually stuck to the pure unadulterated point of WAOTS.

>Jesus you're all fucking idiots.
Insults? *hides this post and all replies to it in Dollchan*

Still, people aren't watching the actual worst shows of the season. And neither are you to be honest.

Exactly.

Comfy but mediocre show, its a 6/10 enjoyable but nothing new.

If your most hated show this season isn't the smartphone shit you're probably just being a contrarian.

Worst fanbase: Princess Principal
Worst show: I wouldn't know, I only watch good shows, the one that I simply don't know why i'm still watching is 18if so I say that's the worst.

All of them

smartphone IS HOT GARBAGE.

What's the name of the time-stoppers anime?

>Worst fanbase: Princess Principal
Truth, a darn shame

I bet your IQ is less than 150